Mfw slow music isnt even music

>mfw slow music isnt even music
>mfw people who listen to slow music should be castrated and then shot in the head for good measure
Give me some good music that isnt slow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgnxYe7xN94
youtube.com/watch?v=aNQDCcqQu2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8RAYlykjQrw
youtube.com/watch?v=ilcD1fHcGB0
youtube.com/watch?v=K3DRkVjuqmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Duster - Stratosphere

Haha very funny, now I have aids

>Go fuck yourself

kek

Lazy bait. 2/10

There is literally no difference between any of this "music". The same humming sounds over and over again. Literally the same music.

I dont think you know what bait is, friendo. Im asking for some fast music that is listenable. That is more of a request. Cool post, though

Just listen to some breakbeat shit yeah lame ass

recos?

>mfw sober existance isn't even existance
>mfw people who live by straight edge values should be castrated and then shot in the

okay no maybe not but thanks for triggering my friday night cocaine cravings OP

youtube.com/watch?v=QgnxYe7xN94

Just type in breakbeat mix on YouTube. If you're okay with discounting anything because of its tempo then I'm sure you'll enjoy any shitty hacked together speed core mix.

Nono, im not saying that straight edge people need to be purged, just people that listen to slow music. Sorry bout the cravings, though, bud. I just got some cash and Im personally resisting the urge to get a quart. I havent done it in like a year and change, and I didnt really have a problem when I did (only went through a g over the course of like a month), but I know if I had that sort of volume it would be easy to slip into. I got some mushies too though, and theyve always worked for me as a reset button for cravings. Only problem with that is that I dont have a free day to myself to trip anyway DX

So it goes...

>DX
that's it. Sup Forums's officially dead.

it's long been a decaying corpse of ones and zeroes

Pathetic. That's what it is, simply pathetic.

Do enjoy your soft lives while I slave away to continue our existence as a species. I want you to also fuck women and have children while I have none. It's a fantasy I play out and it makes me crack up everyday.

OP are you actually on coke right now

youtube.com/watch?v=aNQDCcqQu2Q

1000bpm

extratone is just for you user, this ones at 2560bpm

youtube.com/watch?v=8RAYlykjQrw

XDDD that's really the straw that broke the camel's back? It wasnt the hordes of fags that pretend Death Grips are good?

>soft lives
Lemme guess, youre one of the straight edge ones? Is that what's cool nowadays? Are you really holding up our species on your tired back? Jk, I already know youre an unemployed chronic masturbator. Gg, though ;)

No, but maybe later this week. My dude is out of town atm. Motherfucker lives out with the amish and Im in the burbs. It really chaps my ass, but what can I do?

That was very rude of you to say that I am a chronic masturbator. Chronic masturbators have mental illnesses and you're making fun of people with mental illnesses.

And you went on to say:
>Gg, though ;)
Why? Are you really trying to make me angry? You said that you know I'm unemployed and a chronic masturbator. Do you think that's a fun life to live? No? Then why would you try to increase my suffering.

You're really cruel and sick. I'm not joking. That's just pretty disgusting to want to increase the suffering of someone whose obviously not lived an ideal life. Cruel.

youtube.com/watch?v=ilcD1fHcGB0

Turn it the fuck up, OP

>Amish coke dealer
I didn't think that was even possible.

Just got my headphones in (finally). Its a little too drone-y for me, but literally 1000x better than anything posted before it

Fantastic. Ill have to give this album a listen finally

Ive been wanting to check out Moby for a while. Still not my thing entirely. Not enough variation in the melody, but at least I didnt fall asleep listening to it.

Is it weird that I really enjoy this? At least the first/middle-ish parts. The staticy thing that he does is a little much for me. I like my noise rock and stuff, but that is a little irritating for my personal tastes.

If youre serious, then maybe dont call people "pathetic", dipshit.

This is the jam that Ive been playing for 20 minutes straight, outside of the recommendations you guys have posted:
youtube.com/watch?v=K3DRkVjuqmc

Not super fast, but its enough that I dont want to die.

No, the coke dealer isnt amish, he just lives in that area. I realize in retrospect there was some ambiguity there.