Who is the worst musician of the 2010s

who is the worst musician of the 2010s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDeKfxQ-1nU
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZqrBQMPKZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IMMA PUT MY DICK IN YO ASS

All of them are essentially crap. With a few minor exceptions. Your question is redundant.

>>>/9gag/

PULL YO PANTIES DOWN BABY

Through The Mail is an objectively catchy song

Drake, almost without question.

This guy is proof that egotistical douchebag music doesn't need to be loud and obnoxious, it can also be mind numbingly lame and be about arguing with your girlfriend at the Toronto Cheesecake Factory. Basically the worst of two awful things and they mix like bleach and ammonia.

He has almost single handedly shitted up the pop music landscape and spawned a completely new breed of douchebag.

He's my worst anyway. I don't like his music on a personal level but he represents all the worst and least endearing parts that this generation of music has to awful. His "music" is going to age like sour milk.

I KNEW an idiot will mention her. You're confusing the best with the worst. You must be really dumb.

good picks, and I think what they have in common with pic related is that they all are completely hyped up for their artistic value, especially by their fanbase, when they essentially make mediocre top-40 pop. It's just so fucking annoying to pretend they're anything more that we end up hating them more than artists who are actually shit, because at least that's entertaining.

artangels is god tier, eat chips

Pitbull

youtube.com/watch?v=LDeKfxQ-1nU

stitches is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZqrBQMPKZM

you know its true.

this is most oddly shaped man ever

Visions too.

Those that mention Grimes as the worst artist of the 2010s are incredibly delusional.

j cole

user posts the correct answer and triggers all the grimesfags

ur mum

>they essentially make mediocre top-40 pop
Fyi over generalization is bad desu. It makes for shitty arguments - like yours here, for example.

This makes Stiches look like Shakespeare.