Team Mystic, get in here!

Team Mystic, get in here!

What's the point of the teams?

We are cool

What makes this team cooler than the other two?

Your mom's not in it.

ayyyyyyyy

I KNOW NO BIRD BUT THE BIRD IN THE NORTH. THE ONE TRUE BIRD...... THE BIRD IN THE NORTH!!!! THE BIRD IN THE NORTH!!!!!!

O H S H I T I M F E E L I N G I T

How does the battling work? I got a Pidgeot and a Nidoking just from catching a lot of smaller Pokemon, but how much should I try to level them up before I find a gym?

Truthfully, the Articuno logo just looks sexy as fuck compared to the other two teams

Spiderman now owns this tread.

I'm only asking because I have yet to pick one

The Ice Type

WOOOT Zip 92833 Reporting

Sup, nigga

Post em
>inb4 hurrr valor

Kek, forgot pic

VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG VALOR FAG

reporting

I catch magikarps all day at work. Such is the life of a fisherman

team mystic is only real team

mystic cant even post their real symbol gtfo

DABIRDINDANORF

This is now a Team Valor thread

Communist red is the only true color.

>autism

Found Valor and Instinct HQs.

VALOR IS LOVE. VALOR IS LIFE.

See

VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALORVALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR VALOR

fuck yeah team blue, Red and Yellow can suck on this dick

wouldve went for Mystic cause i love Articuno, but i had red as a kid so you can all go fuck yourselves. VALOR FOR THE WIN

I have yet to pick a team. My town seems dominated by valor and instinct fags, but I'm still thinking of going with mystic.

GREETINGS IN THIS ENEMIES HOUSE BROTHER VALOR! I also came to fuck these faggots.

Moltres is a fire type. Fire melts ice, and birds are flammable. VALOR FOR THE WIN

Instinct is objectively a better team.

Get the fuck out you yellow bellied fucknut. Mother Valor will bring communism to you and your mother.

reporting in!

Instinct = mystic > valor

All hail!

We ice cold nigga.

Mystic is the goddamn best. #betterdeadthanred

Valor takeover boys, fuck mystic ur all a bunch of little pussies

Team Mystic are a bunch of faggots. I heard they suck hard, they only made 45 million dollars domestic. Faggots the lot of them.

Pokefagget fucking piece of shit ...

CAN SOMEBODY TRADE ME A RAICHU POKEMAN, I WANT HIM IN MY BALL SO BAD

If you want to get to the mystics you have to go through the instincts first you fucking Valor fag

ILL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY CLASS IN THE NAVY SEALS!

Valor here,
Fuck you

UNITE!

impressive. dank 'mon you got there

That won't be difficult

Ayyyyy

>Team mystic
>Im most smarterest
>so edgy
>check my iq
>im a pretentious piece of shit

Eventually your flame will burn out. Instinct shines the brightest.

Most of the gyms in my area are controlled by Mystic members. Feels good, man.

yes mystic Sup Forumsrothers

>doesn't realize that 80% of people on /vp/ are instincts

I AM SURROUNDED BY ACRES OF WOODS, I AM PREPARED TO BURN EVERY FUCKING TWIG LIVING TO SEE YOUR KIND CRUSHED!

Ice type Gym Leader. AMA

WHAT'S COOLER THAN BEING COOL!?!?!?!?

Tap on the other one faster than they can tap on you, and have a higher cp.
Also checked

Stop talking like a fag, Fire chicken fan club GTFO this thread is for the legendary thunder bird and the mystical hawk of ice

Niggers aren't people they're property

Level 21 valor reporting in!

team valor fucked your bitch

Frostbite

>Level 21 autist reporting in!
Fixed that for you :^)

most tv programs are controled by faggots.

Valor=autistic
Instinct=autistic
Mystic=autistic

>Spiderman now owns this tread.
Spiderman is already lame now switch it up already and start a deadpool trend

How tf u have so many items xD

Well now i know what team im joining

Where the fuck do u catch that many magicarps

Blue team is best team!

how do i even chose a team.
am lvl 5 already

Go to a gym, then choose valor

>valor
lol.

im picking the blue one.
all my friend are blue.

Mystic is honestly for edge lords, vegans and feminists. Instinct is supreme but Valor is cool, they just try too hard. Praise to the Thunder God

If you are a normie or a genwunner, then definitely choose Valor because it's the team for you. If not, choose instinct or valor. They're both pretty equal but with instinct you'll have more oportunites to capture Gyms because it's underpopulated.

GUYS LETS CALM THE FUCK DOWN FOR A MINUTE, what if there was another team? Another alternative? Team nature with Tropius as our representative pokemon?

>valor
Lol.

I'm picking the blue one
I have no individuality

We don't even want you at instinct, take that pussy follower shit back to mystic where you belong, queer

Meant instinct or mystic

This guy gets it

>friend and I caught the same tauros today
>mine was 133cp, his was 511

Ice types are one of your best options for dealing with dragons. You want the dragons to win.

No?

JOIN TEAM MYSTIC

JOIN TEAM MYSTIC

JOIN TEAM MYSTIC

I can feel that sick burn all the way up here in Alaska breh

Hell yeah, I'm we may be different teams but at least we ain't blue right

nerd friends always say raticate is best against dragon types

Currently, it's to hold the gyms