Foot fetish bread. Anyone else like to smell a girls flats after she's worn them all day? Hnnngggg

Foot fetish bread. Anyone else like to smell a girls flats after she's worn them all day? Hnnngggg
pic related

I can't tell if this is b8 or not, but I still feel incredibly uncomfortable.

yeah, sure.
Toe cheese for days

I like smelling socks of girls too OP

hell no

Go on.

Like these op?

Ugh your socks are brown with filth. Disgusting, at least wear black ones so it's not noticeable.

Better post that sauce nigger

You are looking at my socks faggot? How gay.

What a fag

You cock sucking faggot

You are paying attention to a guys socks faggot.

Faggot

Look at this fag.

i do. my flats fetish is out of control. sometimes ill steal them from the porch of girls houses or find some on the street that i take home and sniff. flats are sexy as fuck

bumping with content

fuck yeah

they scent is so damned intoxicating, they wear flats barefoot and it makes them smell so bad I love it

You fucking fag...haha

Samefag with dirty socks

I don't have any flats pics btw, so if you want to see em you'll have to dump yourself

Hey fag

Yep,still looking at my socks faggot?

My nigga!

bump

I would,but thisFag would probably look at the doctors socks. What a fag.

fucking faggot lookin at guys socks bitch gtfo nigga

I don't know what's up with liking the gross parts of feet or when they're dirty, but I love clean feet. Since there isn't much content I guess I can post the story of my best and only foot experience.

>be 20
>buddy's girlfriend from another country visits
>turns out she's pretty hot
>she's also 21 and buys us a bunch of booze
>we're skinny ass NEETs so after three shots friend is face down on the floor, barely conscious
>notice gf has a tattoo on her foot
>being buzzed as fuck gives me the confidence to investigate up close
>use the fact that tattoo is hard to read to grab her foot and look close
>once I read it don't let go and idly start rubbing
>she loves it and gives me her other foot to do too
>Out of nowhere asks "wanna lick my feet?"
>Try to conceal my footfag powerlevel and act shocked "Why would I do that?"
>"My cousin told me he had a foot fetish and that he liked to lick them"
>Still trying to conceal power level, which in hindsight was stupid because she was obviously way into it, had flirted with me before and I had massive boner
>say I'll try it, pretend to hesitate, and gently lick the tattoo
>her feet are super clean and taste great so start licking her soles
>her feet jerk and she scrunches up her soles "Oh my god, it tickles!"
>Have tickle fetish
>Boner has reached critical mass
>Get a good grip on her ankles and lick away
>She loses it laughing
>Work my way up to her toes and probe every inch with my tongue

cont.

>This is going to be a super quick update so here it goes and reply if you enjoy.

So my stepmom came home from work today and i looked at the shoes she wore to work and i was suprised to see she wasnt wearing one of her usual high heels or pumps she was wearing these sexy new red toms. She slipped each foot out of the shoes right at the front door and she went immediately up stairs to get changed out of her work clothes. I instantly knelt before the beauty of her bright red toms which i could already smell and feel the warmth from. I stuffed my nose deep into the toes of the shoes. The smell was amazing it was damp and smelt like a locker room. I put my hand into the shoe and it came out WET! I than heard her coming back down the stairs so i put the shoes back and quickly stood up. Shortly after i noticed on the floor her SWEATY FOOTPRINTS! Anyways thats all for now ill post more updates soon.

MOAR!!

seconded

He probably went to go masterbate himself to his roomies socks. Fucking faggot

>implying you have ever smelled a girls worn flats after a long day

I prefer the smell of a leg cast they've worn for six weeks... But flats are nice.

ridiculously hurt samefag

Mfw is this reality or toon qt

mfw you have no face.

That's a young Proxy Paige, I think. I might have more of her, tho not sure where

i've got lots of Proxy Paige getting various things stuffed in her butt, but i lack foot pics. please fix this anons.

>lick between her toes
>she's going crazy because they're even more sensitive
>Nearly jizzing in my pants as I notice her toe ring
>time to fulfill a fantasy I've had since I was like 12
>suck her toes one at a time until I get to the one with the ring, then remove it with my teeth, and show it to her in my mouth before putting it back on.
>all she can do is laugh and say "Oh my god"
>Occasionally she tells me to stop, but that's just because it tickles so much, and she doesn't really mean it.
>Bro, who has been semi-passed out on the floor this whole time throws up all over the place
>gf is legit concerned and gets up to help him and clean up the floor.
>we carry him to the shower I leave as she strips off his puke covered clothes and leaves him in there
>I'm still horny as fuck so I'm waiting for her when she leaves the bathroom
>gently wrestle her to the ground
>our eyes meet and there's a pregnant silence
>should have kissed her and taken her right there but I didn't want to cuck my best friend
>plus I was a NEET virgin
>change gears and start sucking her toes again
>she squirms and takes it for a while, but eventually tells me to stop so she can check on Bro who's still incredibly drunk and alone in my bathroom.

Didn't try anything ever again out of respect for my buddy and also because without the booze I tended to overthink instead of acting. Should have though, she was always flirty with me and now that I'm older I recognize how easy it could have been.

and found one immediately. enjoy

I like to lick the insole of my coworkers sandals taste like heaven

Former coworker. She's wearing hose in this pic, but I've seen her sweaty feet in flats. Delicious.