I have a question about bra size

I have a question about bra size.

What is the difference between cup size and dimensions?

Also, is Scarlett Johansson a C cup or a D cup?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyceleb.com/scarlett-johansson-height-weight-body-statistics/803
lmgtfy.com/?q=Scarlett Johansson cup size
85b.org/bra_calc.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>is Scarlett Johansson a C cup or a D cup?

IDK, you tell me.

she's a C cup

does some fat tumblrina with D cups wear the same size bra as Scarlett here?
>implying she has a D cup of course
no, the tumblrina needs a larger circumference because she's a fat slob

Dimensions? Need more data

Cup size "A,B,C,D" ect.. are refering to how big the tittie is.

The dimentions refer to how big around they are in the chest,

For example, a "32-B" would mean the girls chest is 32 inches around and she needs a B cup size.

Fuck off about all of these ScarJo threads!

Fucking virgins...

32 is bust, which is around the chest, nothing to do with the tits. The cup size is inches from the chest to the nipple. A cup is 1", B is 2", and C is 3". Scarlet is a 32 C.

>Fuck off about all of these ScarJo threads!

Fuck off about complaining about all of these ScarJo threads!

Go chew on a dishwasher tablet and wash it down with a Vanish and bleach cocktail

Correct answer

Retard explaining correct answer.

You are a big boy now, right?..... like 11 yo or so.

Thanks for explaining! Glad to be a 32 D!

Scarlett Johansson is a 32DD. Literally the very first google search result.

healthyceleb.com/scarlett-johansson-height-weight-body-statistics/803

people in this thread are obviously ADHD-cup

>32 C.
Wrong. She's a 32DD
lmgtfy.com/?q=Scarlett Johansson cup size

She's a 32DD

>replying to bait
Well done. Proves that Sup Forums is full of faggots

Yet she's a celebrity and you won't get to feel those DD's but in your dreams and imaginations.

And in the last year I gained a cup size. No complaints.

I'm an actor and I live in L.A. You never know. We might work together in the future.

You an A list actor and is around the same age group as her? I never know but I do know that until she divorces her husband and goes your way then it's nothing but dreams and imaginations my friend.

Funny about your location however.

I'm four years older than her, but I'm not an A list actor. I'm a B list actor. But still, I have a better chance than you do.

Hate to burst your bubble but I'm not even interested in her nor she to me as we both are straight.

I'm just here for the cup size post explains.

Cup size is calculated by adding the difference of the under bust (the ribcage just under the breasts) and the breasts itself (measured on nipple hight) the difference between these determine the cup size. This is why a
34C and an 32D have the same breast mass, but the 32D looks bigger because the person is more petite than the 34C.

I have lots of experience with bras, if you have any questions just ask me

Whats the difference between a D and a DD ?

So you measure a woman at nipple height and get, say, 40 inches.

Then you measure under the breasts and get 34.

You're saying something about the difference that doesn't make sense to me so if I calculated the difference I'd have 6, so she would be what, 6D?

How do you figure the letter?

DD is basically a between size between D and E, I believe. I'm European and we don't have dubble sizes anymore, so I can't be sure. I think it's more of a half size than a full size difference. I'll send you a random chart I got from Google so you can compare the difference in size. Keep in mind not all these charts are accurate and that different brands of bra are smaller/larger than usual.

Looking at random charts online they'll say it'll be a 34F/G cup. But keep in mind most of these are inaccurate, for ladies with sizes like these it's best to just try out bras and see which fits them best. It's a hassle, really.

My apologies, the chart I used was totally inaccurate, but using the same calculator I usually use the cup size is a B. Again my apologies, I was lazy. (;

85b.org/bra_calc.php

No worries, I think the chart the other user put up may be helpful and of course I can look at more explanations online, just curious.

Thanks

You're welcome! But please don't use that chart I put up, it's total bs! The sizes are like 4 cup sized too big! But it's just for everyone to get an idea. Most guys always ramble on that D cup is perfect, but when you compare a 30D and a 36D there is a HUGE difference. I'm glad to make people more aware of this!