Post characters that are literally you. I'll start with mine

Post characters that are literally you. I'll start with mine.

Fuck off edgelord faggot
This is more you

faggot
sage

she-lokin' GOOOOOOD

Found OP

Lots of same-fagging in here

>Replies:11
>Posters:12
Zozzle, fucktard.

Gave me a good chuckle, thanks user

KYS Edgelord

Fictional character. Kek
>your summer/underage is showing

You don't know anything about this character, aside from how he looks. You are judging the book by it's cover, revealing how shallow and pitiful you are.

This is me

This guy.

Kids sure use some gay words these days

>literally
Holy shit! You're actually, really, LITERALLY Jared Leto in character as the Joker! My gf loves 30 Seconds to Mars. Are you on Sup Forums regularly?

zozzle is old you fucking newfag

I wish summer would end.

Avery, get off of Sup Forums.

This.
With all the shit like zozzle, cuck, sperg, normie or anything with -lord on the end of it, every thread looks like it was written by toddlers trying to keep girls out of their treehouse.

So you're calling me a godly person?

Thank you user-kun :3

Don't forget kek, rekt, and kys

Gotta get that booty

what Website is that Profile from?

kek nice bait you sperglerd cuck. Go back to r/memes

>Post characters that are literally you. I'll start with mine.
You are a 1970's glam rock dance club homo?
I doubt you can dance.

But how is it bait, if he's right?

cringe

Not bait, little fella. You all truly sound like troglodytes with permanent kool-aid mustaches.

I can see you relating to a guy who gives people used condoms as presents. That's the aspect of him you relate to, right? Not the "I'm a scary psychopath" part, but definitely the "I'm going to buy a pig corpse and fill it with bullets" part. Knowing you, you would substitute the bullets for semen because that pig is the sexiest pile of flesh you've ever had any sort of prolonged contact with. I bet you named it Samantha.

was gonne post something like this. Looks like it could be totally accurate

Agreed

Looks like everyone agrees, that you're a faggot

the picture makes the person.

THIS IS SO ME WHEN IM PLAYING MINECRAFT ZOOZLE Cx

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Is this from metal geer?

whats a metal geer?

WHERE IS METAL GEER?

I think its from that shitty pic posted.

You are an out of work actor?

Buttrick, this is you.

This is literally me.
I'm your trap god. You will not know if I'm male or female until you are shoulder deep.

I'M

BLAAAAAACK!

Close enough

You know you want to find out. Reach in far enough and you might find a leprechaun.
Sure he will probably be dead and covered with frontbutt cheese but it is all about the journey, not the destination.

this cringe thread is brought straight to you from the 9gag army.

Posting a character that is literally
me

Can I get sauce on that gif?

metal gear?

Morty

Dude IM RICK! we should chill.

Literally the most autistic thing I've seen on Sup Forums in all my 8 years.

psycho mantis?

>tfw every edgelord teenager thinks they're the fucking joker.
is summer almost over, yet?

op is a confirmed beta faggot

>le maymays
summerfag

Edge lord i hate how every cheese dick thinks they are the joker i dont see you on the news doing super villain shit fuck off already

relateable

ayy lmao

wew lad.

>Literally the most autistic thing I've seen on Sup Forums in all my 8 years.
Come back tomorrow and see it again.

Me and my brother could not be more like these guys.

>zozzle
>old
Kek