/DARK/

>post-punk
>goth rock
>deathrock
>dark/new/minimal/cold wave
>Industrial
>Post-Industrial genres (EBM, Neofolk, Power Electronics, Death Industrial, etc.)

Other "dark" music may also be discussed.

>/dark/ essentials
i.imgur.com/KMfgpR4.jpg

>related charts album
imgur.com/a/fxkfK

>/dark/ discord
discord.gg/6AEf59y

Have fun :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm9uquPK1SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mFvM8i4G-YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pwSVV9bNG9s
youtube.com/watch?v=zReWPjreJzI
youtube.com/watch?v=a3Y7asgIXCE
youtube.com/watch?v=gDlQKhdo2eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EFSuzYUCDsI
youtube.com/watch?v=oMhU9EmlNZs
youtube.com/watch?v=wkiBJNaJAvI
youtube.com/watch?v=p_6GYfSea5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y8Yuflm_GA
youtube.com/watch?v=K7PhrPbyIsE
youtu.be/f2xl-RJBXVc
youtu.be/S2ycC7glPtg
youtu.be/2Qt4qMh5NOM
youtube.com/watch?v=dsOooSvbvNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you OP. Seeing love/hate threads for Christian Death made me miss having /dark/.
>inb4 goth music is for gays and degenerates shitposting

Anyone seeing any good /dark/ shows? She Past Away is coming to Germany in January.

Do you realize what you've done? That goth hating shit poster's going to go on a killing spree because of this

I know they're on one of the essentials charts, but This Mortal Coil seems really underrated on this board in general. I know it's almost all cover songs, but they made them their own and it ended up being some of the most melancholy music ever recorded.

As a bonus they exposed me to a ton of music I wouldn't have heard otherwise, both in the original artists of the songs and the bands of the personnel that worked with TMC.

That's the old chart senpai

Where in Germany?

Not completely /dark/ but I saw Die Nerven a month ago, p cool.

He always did. When /dark/ was more popular a few ago he constantly made threads hating goth music and Christian death.

>goth music

My only contact with goth music was when I was hanging out at a friend's house back in high-school and he put on some album by The Cure which began with the lyrics "it doesn't even matter if we all die" or something to that effect.
I immediately laughed at him, called him a faggot, stopped the record and put on a Husker Du album instead. I hope I never hear another second of goth music in my life again, that shit was more than enough for me.

when you make up stories about yourself, aren't they supposed to portray you in a positive light? seems kind of counterproductive to give us an imaginary situation in which you acted socially retarded.

Damn....

Are you so socially stunted that you've never even taken the piss out of a friend?
I guess that explains why you're such a dark boy.

>Husker Du
>Good

Best American rock band of the 80s. Not even arguable.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm9uquPK1SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mFvM8i4G-YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pwSVV9bNG9s

Props on those digits though.

Cure albums vary in quality quite a bit.

also,

>Husker Du
>not good

They're alright

Elizium is my favourite album on that whole list. It's beautiful. Why Type O's Slow, Deep and Hard over October Rust? Maybe I'm alone in thinking that's their best album?

October Rust was on there first but everyone wanted SDH on it instead

??? Ok, then. I don't really get it because OR is a masterpiece but I like SDH anyways.

Contributing.

youtube.com/watch?v=zReWPjreJzI

youtube.com/watch?v=a3Y7asgIXCE

youtube.com/watch?v=gDlQKhdo2eQ

youtube.com/watch?v=EFSuzYUCDsI
What does /dark/ think of goth rappers?

youtube.com/watch?v=oMhU9EmlNZs

I had to disconnect my VPN just to tell you that was trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=wkiBJNaJAvI

What's your aoty? Mine's skeleton tree. Shit year btw

youtube.com/watch?v=p_6GYfSea5Y

""goth""

They don't exist.

Who gives a fuck? Goth's a solid genre and even retarded hipsters ape Post-Punk.

>No And Also The Trees or Sad Lovers and Giants
Kill urself my man

What you guys think of sold invictus?

Here's an interesting one given all the CD hate by that one shitposter, though acknowledging him is probably wrong. youtube.com/watch?v=5Y8Yuflm_GA

Never heard them. Why don't you post something of theirs?

>Xymox
>Trash
Are you 'tarded?

I like The 69 Eyes, but despite making a song called "Gothic Girl" I find most of their music veers right out of that territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7PhrPbyIsE

Sol Invictus btw comfy neo folk group

youtu.be/f2xl-RJBXVc

youtu.be/S2ycC7glPtg

youtu.be/2Qt4qMh5NOM

Thanks man, there's a lot I've never listened to and oftentimes I keep revisiting old favourites instead of looking for new stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsOooSvbvNA

is /dark/ dead?

This one is.

Yes