ITT: describe your favorite albums in a way that makes them sound like shit

ITT: describe your favorite albums in a way that makes them sound like shit
Singing over video game music with every filter applied

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6Bae3R49ew
youtube.com/watch?v=AZegHBU-ffQ&feature=youtu.be&t=270
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how?

Stoner dude with long hair slaps guitar spastically for 30 minutes while groaning about weed

4 nerds masturbate with their instruments while crying about their stupid druggy friend.

Sexually frustrated dungeons & dragons neckbeard screams about dying and forests for half an hour while playing the same notes on guitar, the proceeds to play the only song he remembers learning on piano for ten minutes.

Afterwards he commits homicide when he wasn't accepted in the popular social circle.

Squeaky voiced drug addled nigger raps about being high and eating pussy

nu-males whining about their shitty job and the fact that they can't afford new technology

fuck this got me

pedophile man who looks like Anne Frank has mental breakdown

A bunch of hipster dropouts singing about trees while someone keeps time a floor tom with their dick

OP said "in a way that makes them sound like shit", not "with perfect accuracy"

Eighteen people try to play the same xylophone at the same time for an hour

Teenagers channel their anger at their parents into shitty garage music,

>listens to joy division once

Loser whining about his dead daddy while his cokehead friend plays random guitar notes

Some guy gets dumped by his girlfriend and whines about it for almost 45 minutes straight

>Album called Velocity : Design : Comfort
>Velocity
>Design : 1
>Design : 2 : 3
>no Comfort

Skinny white boi with epilepsy sings about dying and then actually dies lmao

OH FUCK

Really fires my neurons

fat guy rips off 9 artists for 9 different songs

xD

How can you be butthurt about something in this thread?

xD can express more than butthurt, user

lady mumbles on low pass filters

If you were using xD to actually express humor you need to go back to 9gag

a pedophile, an og numale, a whore and psychopath record edgy shit while high on every drug available in england at the time

Nerdy white britbongs whine about how the government sucks for 40 minutes, with some "experimental" prog-punk music for a truly 2deep4u experience.

What artists?

Who's the psychopath and who's the paedophile?

triggered

obnoxious faggot whispers and screams to random noises

DUDE LMAO CARTOONS

school shooter talking over slowed down bass lines and random noises

what artist is dance yrself clean?

P-Orridge and Sleazy

entry-level filthy hippie trash music for shooting up heroin to

Sad meth head goes on road trip

I like it therefore it's shit

you're obviously behind on your post ironic remarks, I think 9gag would fit you better

Nah I'm just interested in who they ripped off

Do I really have to say anything?

none, it's a joke. i don't think they've ripped off anyone

>loud, angry hobo rap

i see this meme being pushed often when this is happening is discussed so there's gotta be more to it. i love dance yrself clean especially (pleb choice but whatever) so i would really like to know who they ripped off with that one

Two people break their drum machines in 8 different ways, and a track where they roll a ball in a glass bowl next to someone playing piano

I was going to say hobo over dubstep

I can never tell if I like Candy Claws sound or not. The over compression is obviously a choice they made on purpose and its unique because of it.

LCD soundsystem is my favorite band but its kinda true
i wouldnt say they ripped off anybody, but they definitely got inspired by other songs
youtube.com/watch?v=H6Bae3R49ew
i once saw a post on here that matched each song from This is hhappening to another song that was pretty similar

Bunch of weirdos who are going through their 14-year-old edgy phase in their mid-20's sing over some shitty-sounding guitars and a drum machine (they couldn't even get a drummer, that's just sad)

White nerd raps about his deviantart novella over car horns, jingle bells and black metal played using Guitar Hero controllers

the "comfort" part is the whole album :)

I could never do that because it's impossible for it to ever sound like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZegHBU-ffQ&feature=youtu.be&t=270

you forgot the constant 24/7 blast-beats

sounds like someone paulstretched some wind noises 40 minutes song and occasionally groans into the mic and stretches that too

with no conductor

Are you guys this blind?
Some guy a while back sent me a picture of each of the 9 songs that Murphy ripped off.
Dance Yrself Clean is The Pool - Jamaica Running.
Drunk Girls is White Light/White Heat.
All I Want is David Bowie - Heroes.
I Can Change is Eurythmics - Love Is A Stranger
Somebody's Calling Me is Iggy Pop - Nightclubbing
Home - Some Talking Head song I forget
I forgot the rest

I can't.

beautiful

A couple of guys whine about how much it sucks to be an adult

>Man falls asleep because he is so bored of his own singing

Pretentious MTV douchebags take some of the most interesting and groundbreaking music of the past few decades and turn it into whiny alt rock

Mopey hipster with a drug problem decides he's Paul McCartney

The worst parts of Autechre and mbv smashed together

Jesus how can you guys not hear how obvious his influences are. I love This Is Happening and even when it's not a blatant clone of a popular song (Drunk Girls, All I Want) he so obviously keeps coming back to the same tricks and styles that other artists did years ago

doesnt work too subjective

hahaha true

trueeee though
>muh afx twn

why is that your favorite album

Not to mention all the jazz and krautrock influence. I hear a lot of Massive Attack on I Might Be Wrong too

Because what I said about it is true, except in reality it's less whiny and more cryptic and foreboding and gut-wrenchingly sad. And the atmosphere that they create with it is unlike anything else I've ever listened to.

>og numale
Chris cucked Genesis out of Cosey though, if anything he was the only normal one in the band

It always makes me laugh that TG managed to consist of three of the most depraved humans alive and one totally average dude who somehow got involved with people who covered and inejcted themselves with piss and blood for performance art

It does actually sound like some shit you would play in your garage

I can't its flawless

Only girls listen to this

Screaming Japanese hobo and a mediocre garage-rock band decide they want to make high art

Cocteau Twins for dudes who cry while listening to Death Cab

Cocteau Twins but stripped away of any gothic influence because it's "not dreamy enough"

dude with cancer promises a quadruple album for this and dies only releasing this and one more.

stop. this is way to real for me,

Isn't anything being compared to the Cocteau Twins implicitly a compliment though?

Sell-out album after The Dreaming that tries to make itself artsy through a complicated and jumbled narrative.

>Vacuums intensify

It's like you never even listened to Dsco
Okay I actually like this album but this is pretty accurate

Coked up hippies who refuse to go to Vietnam decide to test out the Infinite Monkey Theorem

Not when the comparison is because they took their exact formula and stripped away all the challenge and genius

he means there wasn't a track called comfy

Skinny loser gets laid once on a cruise trip, now thinks he's a sex god party animal

lol

I fucking love this album.

Also, Alan's a pretty cool guy tbf

This album is my fucking jam. I'm also a skinny weeaboo loser.

Same except for the weeaboo part.

He is the closest person to my ideal self

Normalfaggot yelling "MUH DICK"

Weeaboo whines about how sad and lonely he feels from being a successful musician with groupies.

Kek'd so hard on that

Teenage goth poetry over bleeps & bloops.

A bunch of druggy british 20-somethings decide to take some B-Sides and add them to the 1 track EP they were making

country music

pef

THIS JUST IN: BRIT MAN HATES WORLD AND SAYS WE WILL ALL DIE WHILE SYNTHESIZER BYSTANDER LOOKS ON