$uicideBoy$ fans remind me of Juggalos

It's fucking disgusting - All I want to do is enjoy one of the few rap groups that are well produced and also comprised of white people(I'm not a nigger).

except I fucking hate talking to other people who like them because they're all former ICP fans and fucking mexicans and shit.

it's tough being white and poor in america.

>it's tough being white and poor in america.
you're telling me

have to deal with wiggers all the time who go home to post about suicideboys on Sup Forums

Maybe don't get into a shit group dude? LE DEPRESSION AMIRITE? SO SAD LIVING GOOD THING I HAVE XANAX AND LIL UGLY MANE THO AMIRITE BOYS?

Beats are nice tho...

>white people(I'm not a nigger
kys

>have to deal with wiggers all the time who go home to post about suicideboys on Sup Forums
a wigger is someone who's white that wishes they were black. I'm the opposite, I'm very glad to be white, I just like certain aspects of rap culture.

'scuse me?

I think $uicideboy$ would probably really dislike you for that mentality.

I'm sure they would and that's fine. I mean. I like picaso's art but he was an asshole from what I've heard but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop enjoying his work

>I think $uicideboy$ would probably really dislike you for that mentality.
wait what mentality exactly are you referring to?

Well there's a difference there isn't there. In one case, the artist is a piece of shit, in the other you are a piece of shit, and the artist dislikes who you are. Also Picasso is a great artist, and $uicideboy$ are terrible.

More importantly, maybe think about the implications of liking something only liked by people you hate. Aka; if everywhere you go, it smells like sht, maybe check under your shoe.

>in the other you are a piece of shit,
you're kind of a pretentious shit aren't you? you know nothing about me you moron. gtf off of the internet and stop breeding ignorance and cancer. fuck

Well you expressed pride in being white, said "I'm not a nigger" which is a little sketchy, and then implied that you disliked mexicans as well, so I know that you're clearly a racist dick.

I'm curious as to why you'd be specifically interested in listening to hip-hop made by white people; what you think is gained by this. I do agree that being poor in America sucks tho, so you've got that going for you.

>so I know that you're clearly a racist dick.
yeah I mean if it's fine for black people and mexicans to enjoy the fruits of the labor of europeans colonizing America and developing a 'western culture', but imply that it's bad that wite people tend to like other white people. I think it's fair that I can pick and choose what I like about rap culture. lol

>I think it's fair that I can pick and choose what I like about rap culture. lol
anti white 'niggers' and ICP fans being parts of rap culture that refuse to pretend to appreciate

I'm not saying "don't listen to music made by white people", I'm saying seeking out white music specifically is a weird approach. Of course, I can see what you're getting at, if you're looking for stuff that's relatable to you, but there's absolutely no reason to think only white people would make that stuff. And your original problem was caused by this approach.

What is it you actually do like about rap culture?

>What is it you actually do like about rap culture?
I guess it's mostly the energy that is given off by artists like $uicideBoy$; the aesthetic of artists like Yung Lean. It's when you find a soundcloud beat producer that blends elements from all of your favorite things into an ethereal Sunday morning cartoon/leave it to beaver flavored trap banger that really draws you in in the moment of discovery.

>What is it you actually do like about rap culture?
rap music is just so susceptible to change. $uicideBoy$ is proof. You can make metal themed rap music. It just goes to show you can make rap music about damn near anything you want.

You idiot

You think they make music for you, you fucking poorfag? Fuck off

Poor people have way better taste than this

its a racist white boy posting racist things from his electronic device made from china
classic

>You think they make music for you, you fucking poorfag? Fuck off
no I think they make music because they enjoy it and they like making money.
mmkay. says who?
>device made from china
>classic
yeah chinese are fucked too. they eat dogs and skin animals alive and all kinds of fucked up shit. Are you trying to make a point or something? I'll admit I'm racist but my hate comes from a place of merit. Does it not?

>I'll admit I'm racist but my hate comes from a place of merit. Does it not?
well I guess I'm only sort of racist because I hate ICP fans and they're largely white in number. A lot of mexicans as well - just poor gross people, in general.

It's almost as if shit music attracts stupid people.

this

>Cultural Appropriation: The rap group being offended by racism

yeah no

>the aesthetic of artists like Yung Lean
>your favorite things into an ethereal yada yada yada

CRINGE

Here's a quick breakdown of suicideboys
>Meme trap production designed specifically for hipsters to freak out about
>Edgelord aesthetics obsessed with DUDE 666 LMAO
>Hopping on the memphis underground rap revival 5 years too late
>being metal kids who started rapping because it was clearly a more profitable and marketable move

FUCK suicideboys and everything they represent. Worst group of rappers to come out in a long time.

The people I know who are fans of them are former "scene" kids. Kids who liked Attack attack lmao.

>>Meme trap production designed specifically for hipsters to freak out about
>>Edgelord aesthetics obsessed with DUDE 666 LMAO
>>Hopping on the memphis underground rap revival 5 years too late
>>being metal kids who started rapping because it was clearly a more profitable and marketable move

yeah I mean there's more than a few things you can hate about them - every artist will have their character flaws. I mostly appreciate $crims beat production on a lot of tracks, lyrical delivery and style.

fuck everything else that you said.

Why do they call you "ass plower"?

everybody do yourself a favor and just close this thread

it's just going to ruin your night, this shit isn't worth it.

close the tab and go listen to some music or something.

>it's just going to ruin your night, this shit isn't worth it.
this is Sup Forums, man EVERYTHING GOES. Desensitize yourself to racism in all forms.

If this thread is enough to ruin your night then you should go back to r/music.

cause I'm known to fuck a bitch in the ass

music fans are the biggest fags on the planet

they ruined OF for me, they ruined DG for me and that's why I will never ever attend a $B show or scroll down on their youtube videos.

ruin as in waste your time.

>also comprised of white people
>white people
>listening to music based on image
do i even have to say it?
p
l
e
b
e

>implying that millions of niggers listen to black rappers because they are actually talented, not because they can relate to them

>implying that i literally didnt just say listening to music based off of image is pleb

thanks man

this thread is a waste of space on the board

Maybe you should stop being such a hateful person

I am a huge $uicideboy$ fan and I can agree with you about the fans. However it is important to note that most of their fans are underage.

My Liver... is by far their best release, please debate me

>you're a racist you fucking white boy

classic