What would you tell your 14 year old self?

What would you tell your 14 year old self?

remember to buy lube

It gets worse.

get ready, heartbreak inc in a year

''In about 4 years, you'll meet a girl with a lot of daddy issues online. She'll want to date you. I know for a fact that's you'll be tempted by that dramatic pussy since you'll still be a virgin faggot at that age but do not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, go out with her or else you'll be in for a long, painful ride''

I would kill my 14 year old self. save us both some time.

this

that guy^^ Same dont be a fucking retard like him and I

never visit the site Sup Forums

Go to school instead of wasting your time. When someone asks you to go somewhere just go. Make study an habit. No one is judging you, there is no reason to feel inferior.

>see you in three years

Delete WoW you cunt

Do as much crazy shit as you can, you can get away with it whilst your underage.

Keep up the good work

When WoD comes out and hfc patch comes, get mythic geared so you can get grove warden and Ahead of the curve

DONT ASK HER OUT~

I want to compare dicks

underage b&?

Smoke more crack

Buy Bitcoins. Buy shitload of Bitcoins

Tell bush not to do 9/11

Don't jack off at funerals anymore

Go outside once in a while fatass

Don't listen to dad, he can't do shit

work harder

That girls going to end up a single mother that paints her face up like a clown and you'll meet more qts in like 2 years.

Oh and you're dad will stop being a nigger in like 5 years.

Chin up lad.

im you from the future

Kill yourself.

don't. go. to alternative school.

Don't leave Emily alone that March 3, 2009. She will kill herself

Dont hang out with the cool kids

Haha your opptimisim is the ultimate in faggot technology. It doesn't get better, this period is not a test, there's not going to be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, the rainbow doesn't end, the only colors are shit brown and bessa block grey. You are DOOMED. Hahaha look at me! I am the future you and I have traveled back in time to rub your nose in this sorry existence. You serve me now. I know where you keep your weed and I've already smoked it. All of it.

Don't do heroin

PROVIDE THE SUCC

oh my god fuck if she didnt know about the web to start

Don't trust the guy in the black coat on december 13, he is not your dad.

You're going to be diagnosed with bipolar disorder when you turn 18 so don't bother having any dreams or aspirations. Also, your apartment is going to burn down too.

Shut up nigger

Damn, dude. That's sad.

Don't cut your hair, it was so much worse after.
Stop procrastinating and work more instead of reading books in class or sleeping you shit.

>Less memes more dreams.

Thanks for that gif it always cheers me up

Around blacks never relax.

Push the material further

bang her

>I would kill my 14 year old self. save us both some time.

Me too. Even true love ends in death or separation, health turns to illness, and life turns to misery.

Get your licence as soon as you can, a job, and buy a used car.

i think i would of found this quit useful back then

Don't kill yourself

To all the retards wishing they killed themselves why dont you just do it now?

get off your fat ass and start working out, you could have avoided all your problems.

Don't fuck up with Hayley. She's the best thing in your life and will always be. Stop playing video games, pay attention to her and really listen, get a better job NOW. I've fucked up twice and now she's gone for good with our son. Do everything in your power to advance your station to get to a point that you can provide earlier.

ask out the 10/10 asian chick and dont talk to the fat hispanic one you will end up with when you had the 10/10 liking you

i am you, we are we

In 2 years you'll meet a girl that's different from any girl you've met before. DO NOT FUCKING GO NEAR HER

You have 1 year left of your happiness make good use of it faggot

Damn same, except Feb 24th 2009, it feels weird that in 5 years I'll have lived half my life without my older sister

And we are us

Damn, why is that?

Make sure you come to Sup Forums on 18/07/2016 so you can see Wewlad get laid

Fuck the pretty girls that have a crush on you, don't go after that other hot bitch, she has a boyfriend, don't lose the opportunity to fuck those tight pussies, they want your dick, it gets harder to get pussies after you finish highschool (especially 14 yo tight pussy). Also don't choose engineering, no pussies there and maths will fuck you in the ass

Actually take care of yourself. It's not cool to be a slob.

Dont let her get in the car. Also dont try codeine and oxy. Cant get oxy now so i take 600mg codeine a day. Prolly die soon so cool

Nobody knows nothing.

WW2 was lost and explain why the jew is cancer of the earth

remember to record your 17th birthday because thats the last time you get to fuck her

Gym, take the position in Reno, build the car, don't hesitate. Leave all friends behind, they're gone now anyways...

PULL THE TRIGGER JIMMY!
PULL IT !

Everything you've been told is a lie.

I would tell my 14 yr old self, never to go out with my first gf, and to have broken up after a year with my second. Things would be allot easier on my mind in retrospect.

only keep a few friends that you trust, apart from that its best to be a lone wolf in this world

Kill yourself... life only gets worse

Literally same but I'd tell that to an even younger self.

lol in a few years youd wish you had friends kid. Don't push ppl away

Jesus, this is pathetic. All you fucks who are miserable today wouldn't use the opportunity to tell your 14 year old self how to have a better chance at life? No wonder you have shitty lives.

The best advice you could give your 14 year old self would be stock tips. Money up and get happy losers.

Don't agree to help tend to the neighbor's garden behind the shed.

Aishi won't be the one mowing...

MODDDDDS

Pursue the one named Micaela

get your shit together you dumb motherfucker.

Get GED at 16 and start college cuz high school is bullshit anyway
Invest in Google, Amazon, and eBay
Cut your hair and try not to be so aspie

no, everybody i knew ended up forgetting about me or ignoring me, I was the kindest guy there was but nobody gave shit so I wasted my time..

Be hygenic those girls dont like you because you stink of shit and look like a rat

And in the end Little Hayley will still take the nigger dick.

Buy bitcoins you stupid faggot

"You're a fucking idiot."

Kek

Don't fuck Ali. It's only going to fuck with you for the rest of your relationship now you fuck.

Drop out, and get G.E.D soon as possible. Get a guitar perfect the art. Get a job, buy a car, and get some friends.

Also wake up so you can talk to her once more before she dies.

You'll meet an amazing girl named Miya soon. Don't fuck up this time.

Start working out. Play less games. Get out more.

"REMEMBER FACEBOOK, REMEMBER FACEBOOK. REMEMBER FUCKING FACEBOOK YOU FAG!"

Life goes ever onward, with or without you. Make the best of your life as it is the only time you can enjoy it. Treat everyone with respect because this world doesn't need anymore hate.

fuckin nigger

Deepest posts ITT so far

Yeah man. I'm 21 now and I have to literally force myself to study, is fucking impossible to meet new people, and I'm very concerned about how I look. At least I'm not fat or short, just a massive faggot

You smoke way too much weed

Don't get in the van.

I feel ya man.

don't steal your friend gf, she's a slut and will leave you for a trans in 2 years.

Keep banging her though.

Ignore a girl called shannon she'll fuck up your life if you don't

>stay away from drugs
>don't skip school
>stop hanging out with retards

Hindsight truly is 20/20