Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9b7uxX5LZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll take this one

Claimed

only waifu i need in my laifu claimed

kagami claimed!!!

Im here

Claimed.

there are three threads
mods might not like that

Literally the worst poster.

the baby pigeon needs a name

What about me?

10/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/10

COCK

klonata
roll

>Every old poster hates me, boo hoo hoo...
I hope you remember this.

>I'm sorry for ruining the threads...
And this.

You even did his Ohayou before everyone else's.

But whatever buddy.

5 by now
Mods are probably gonna take down all of them unless a bunch of them die before they notice

Goddamnit let me get in on this action what's fucking happening?
Who's butthurt and why?
How can I help make it worse?

Check, new entrance.

>Sanae

Shitpost

dubs name the baby bird

Oh wow, I'm honestly flattered. I've never been shitposted before.

Alright, take care Chino!

(Sanae)
Ah, right. What part of AL are you in? Know some people in Birmingham and Montgomery but that's about it.

(Fran)
He doesn't let you scoop? What kind of bullshit is that? At least he's a good guy otherwise but that's just douchey.

(???)
It is hard to sift through them but I honestly barely notice them at this point. How are you?

(Shiro)
I know, but it's nice to hold out hope for the future. Just gotta wait it out in the meantime, that's the worst part of that whole phase of life. Just the waiting.

(Makoto)
Well someone sure has to.

(Shinoa)
Okay, awesome. At least you didn't just crash and burn your first couple of semesters like me. Keep going strong man.

(Yoko)
Yeah, you know, that does sound about right.

(Eu)
Fucking golf with friends for maximum autism
Played a little nidhogg today, some crypt of the necrodancer, some diablo 3, some borderlands 2, some braid, some duck game, super meat boy, other things here and there. I haven't got much else to do while I wait for school to start back, so I'm just playing everything.

(Maki)
I couldn't have said it better.

(Cory)
As well as I know Renge, I'm really not certain

(Akiko)
I try not to hate on the newer posters but I do find that the ones who've been here longer tend to be more reliable, at least, and it's easier to talk to someone when there's an existing connection. I try to be friendly with most people, anyway.

Checked, hey Homu

Sorry about early wall

Klonata

czech'd

*Nice
Auto correct.....

>Sanae

They can delete the other ones if they want.
>So tired.
>Sleepy time

Makoto! text me if you want cutie!~

LAST SHITPOST CAUSE IM SLEEPY SEE YA GUYS

TAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :DTAPU :D

I need context to help.

Arnault Hatonishiki III

Too bad we didn't lose a certain few people

you did it

Slag

Slut

some user
megumeme i love you tbh
that's a lot of replies you have there
roll

I'll drill ya with me cock m80

I want you to sweep me off my feet

roll
me too c:

Your shit posting efforts flounder.
If you post in other threads you'll have even MORE post timers and captchas, you're method of attack is the method of your demise!

Night /waifu/
>It's high tide

I got my waifu.

I'm sure they know which is shit posting right?

>rory
Maybe he claims a 3d Husbando:^) lol but I yeah I get it

>akiko
Guessing it's the hair styles?

That is true good night fran

Bob

Sheeeit nigga I will!

Night icee

I just realised that I may be spider ERPing with Fool.

Goodnight.

Yeah sure, it'll go straight through your eye socket, faggot. :^)
EDGY
>EDGY
EDGY
>EDGY
EDGY
>EDGY

Nighty night lewd master.

Hello purple haired friend. Been sometime since you came on

I, The Dazzling Cosmic Enormous Almighty Inter-Galactic Trans-Universal Pan-Dimensional Emporer-Of-Reality King-Of-Existence Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent Amazing Ultimate Super Incredible Holy Sacred Almighty Robotic Undead Vampire Mummy Dragon Succubus Kraken Werewolf Zebra Dinosaur Cat Dog Satanic Pirate Lord Absolute Infinite Godly Ultra Giga Mega Omega Great Waifu Machine of Space, Time, and Life, am here.
This thread will be highly enjoyable.
You are all blessed.
All of your Waifus are blessed.
I love each and every one of you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I have a Sup Forums pass :^)

Northeastern AL.
East of Huntsville, around the Marshall County area. Been to Georgia. ATL and some northern parts. Aren't you close to ATL to yourself?

I saw a serbian film too

I do remember.
>You even did his Ohayou before everyone else's
Eu wasn't on the list at all. I just did his as a token of gratitude for doing the beach pic
What's your point?

It literally doesn't matter
Even if the mods delete all threads, another will be made and nothing will have changed

Hair styles, hats, details. Rory's bow and Prinz' hairpin were the hardest to get right

Night Mizore, sleep well!

I know dude, I apologized somewhere in there
Also megumeme a best

Excuse me, you're doing what?

Thanks fam

When the fuck do you go to bed? i want to see what waifu is like when everybody does their part to make threads like how it used to be before your attention whoring ass showed up.

y-yeah....it seems like i came in a wrong time too!!

Insert shitpost here.

>Sup Forums pass
Well no matter what you think you've won, you lost, you paid money to waste your own time.

You won't be disappointed man.

Oh fuck that, already have gas problems going on, not trying to start a late fireworks show.

Glad I was able to explain it. Seems to just be how things are nowadays.

konata on the left

I already get that from Mizore though!
>And for the rest, I get called cute for some damn reason!

It was. Brought it home, and just reinstalled the whole thing.

I shall!
>I'll be sure to include you in it as well, once I figure out what to do.

I'd have to go with sandwiches. I honestly don't know why...

Night Mizore!

DID SOMEONE JUST ASK FOR SHITPOSTING
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ok?
:o
roll
megumeme a good meme
>rattle rattle

These shitposts attempts are pretty terrible.

Have a (you) though.

Daiyousei it's just so cute

Yeah, I'm on the NW side of ATL. Shit nigga, you're only about 2.5 hours from me.

Cut off its head and it only grows more.

Been like that the whole evening. It's just the weekend, really. How ya been Kagami?

Really is. Man, I haven't played some LLSI in a while, and I've jewed up a nice 60 love gems or so, I better get back on that.

That right there is why you're called cute. So tsun tsun. And alright, then I'll just stick around for backup. And since he's left for the night
>I'd fuck it

>struggling not to wallpost

youtube.com/watch?v=C9b7uxX5LZo

I'm going for now, I can't stand shitposting anymore at all

bye bye roll

Hilary claimed

You know its true, you act like you are the leader of /waifu/
Seriously, when do you go to bed?

:c
bye roll

I'd fuck it too~

You can fuck me ;)

Whenever I feel like bad shitposter, whenever I feel like.

can we shorten that, to an acronym or something
how about Mr.DCEAIGTUPDERKEOOOAUSIHSARUVMDSKWZDCSPLAIGUGMOGWMoSTL?

Nice booty

I am not tsun! I don't see where this assumption came from!
>Say it now, I dare you

Go to sleep, perv!

(Eu)
Why thank you. I guess I could say the same about your waifu as well. I actually feel a bit bad because I haven't finished up the second season of your anime.

(Sachii)
Slowly but surely I am getting tired, but now is not the time for me to sleep.

Yeah...
>I'm still collecting those "Best of Sup Forums" screencaps.
>I want to make it into a personal project of sorts.

(Fran)
(Mizore)
Aww, sleeping already?
>See you in the morning.

No Shizuru, don't join 'em. You beat 'em.

>Literally 'Akiko pleases old men for pats on the back'

And I'm just shitposting as well, don't take anything to heart.

Sleep.

THE FUCK DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE SHIT FUCK YOU THAT HURT MY FEEL WHAT THE FUCK GIVES YOU THE FUCKING RIGHT YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK YOU FUCK YOU IM ONLY 12 AND FUCK YOU IM TELLING MY MOM

not too bad, not too good, how about you renge???

Bump?

HI EVERYONE! SHino here!

I just watched the nice guys was good.

check pic maki

You dont need to bump waifu threads
in fact im going to sage

I'm here, how's everyone?

oh ok

Yup, ATL: the airport is awesome and the malls. Have you been to AL?

other than the constant flow of shitposts,
everything is fine

I'm friendly with everyone who comes in here but if I don't like someone or they don't like me I'll just ignore them and let them be. I try to keep things peaceful
The phoenix burns strong

>Literally 'Akiko pleases old men for pats on the back'
unexpected funny, not gonna lie
>I'm just shitposting as well
You're better at it than the actual shitposters
>don't take anything to heart.
muh feelings though

Claimed Tentacle Strong Waifu

RIP IN PEACE

Waifu Thread
2016-2016

Shitposted to death

´´op always a faggot´´

I'm great, enjoying the thread still. You got off work?

Wew. I bet getting it the right size is the hardest then the details

Kek it's shitposters. What can you do about em? How are ya btw
>that pic
>

Fucking bet. Which film to watch though?

Wew wouldn't be a fire work show unless there's something explosive near by. It'll be more like door to hell

Wew. Hope that the download wasn't too long

>dem tonned muscles
Good God that's my weakness

Pretty good but fuck mosquitos

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess k

>catpcha: 209
Stockton motherfucker

Nope. Lucia, aka plague-chan.
>Rattle rattle
Well i mean... Nah. Not fun.

It's not constant.. sporadic. Not even that bad.

>leave leave

QOTT: would play fighting with your waifu be fun?

If she doesn't use her scythe on me tof distance then yeah

Tristana claimed

You a qt3.141 tsun rider

probably not