Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Dammit Ronald for the last time don't post your advertisements here nobody wants a shitty hamburger

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Get me a Whopper

Who's hungry?!

I'm fucking starving but I have no food and I'm too drunk to go drive for some.
Anyone in WA want to drive me to mcdonalds and I'll buy you food?

No way I don't want to get raped by someone from Sup Forums

I swear to god I won't rape you I just want a double quarter pounder. I've been awake for eight hours and only had a handful of almonds, I'm dying.

you type quite well for a drunkard

Why haven't you gone out and gotten something to eat in those eight hours anyway

Thanks man, I practice. Auto correct does wonders, and I try to seem drunk when I drunk text people at 2am.

Because I've been drinking since I woke up and can't drive and I want mcdonalds now

Me me meeee!
Amazing thread, OP!
I'm getting my keys now...

So you're an alcoholic degenerate? I wouldn't want to be near you even if you paid me. Probably smell like shit too

Get me three slices of cheese pizza then.

Pretty much. Not a smelly one though, I function enough to work and take showers.

Monica

Y don't u get an order of my dubs u stupid piece of shit

So you gonna take me to get some food bro?

I'm in Florida dude. Besides that they took my license due to our shared habit.

Ah man, that sucks. I'm sorry, the man crippled your food getting abilities.

You fucking nigger.

Pick me up some baby JESUS weiners