Guys, I need your advice on a big issue I'm dealing with right now...

Guys, I need your advice on a big issue I'm dealing with right now. So I finally decided to visit my long distance boyfriend across state to further our relationship. I visited him for a week and things were going pretty swell. But then he started getting a bit too grabby near the end of the visit because I wasn't comfortable being intimate with him just yet. I'm a shy person and it takes a while for me to get comfortable around another. It's not like I'm not into him and we do cuddle and stuff, but he started getting really aggressive to the point where he attempted to pull all my clothes off and rub up against me. He noticed that I started to tear up and cry so he calmed down and apologized profusely afterwards. I said it was okay and I made my flight back home without any issues. Now the whole situation has me confused and I don't know what to do. Btw, I'm a guy and he is my first boyfriend I actually got to visit in person. The rest of my relationships have been online without anyone making a move to visit the other. This really sucks because I really care about him and I always longed to find a loving partner but now I'm all shook up because of that situation. What should I do?

Youre gay so... you should prolly just hang yourself. You twirly sensitive faggot.

/thread

The ass burgers is real
Forgive him, he stopped

Comin from a closet dwelling anal butt monkey, go back to your trap thread

If you were cybering a bunch beforehand you should have expected it imo

Was he really as aggresive as you thought he was, or was your anxiety just getting the better of you?

>can relate 100%

Here's a tip.
>don't be a raging faggot.
Problem solved, you mentally ill shithead.

He didn't seem like he would hurt me but he was very grabby. It probably was just my anxiety getting the best of me, but the thing is I'm a virgin and I guess I was scared that I wasn't ready yet.

how old are you two?

You're only as ready as you allow yourself to be. Ultimately, you decide when you are and arent ready for an intimate relationship. From the way I see it, he must have felt terrible for making you cry. I doubt he had any ill-will. If you two are still together in some way, I belive you can still make it work. I'm sure if you tell him you're ready, he'll be right there beside you.

loving and objective response 10/10

this

I'm 22 and he's 26.

Talk to him about his needs you fag
Understand him
Don't you fucking know your own boyfriend ?
Talk it out

I couldn't careless about your petty boohoo story.
He should have raped you, so hard that I wouldn't have had to attempt to read this. But being the pussy you are, you backed out like a sissy bitch.
Now go die in a fucking hole you degenerate scum.

he was probably just lookin to get laid, i assume you two have been talking a while. Its almost like a cock tease to bring the person he wants to fuck directly in from of him but take them away after, when he gets nothing in the end. he was probably just extremely horny and saw his opportunity coming to a close, so he thought he might try to persuade you, I highly doubt hes abusive, you basically blue balled him

If you dont want to get fucked right away at least start with a bj

lol burn in hell furfag

I'm guessing you're a virgin. Intimacy takes time, like a month or so. Visiting for a few days isn't going to get you to the point where you'll be comfortable with that stuff. That's a lot to take in all at once.

What are your long-term goals for this relationship anyway? From what I can see he was anticipating the possibility of sex once he knew you were going to visit him. He is going through the same problem you're going through just from the opposite side. He's probably wondering if you two will be able to be intimate with each other in the near future.

It all comes down to that conversation. What is your plan for eachother. Are you two going to at least live in the same area soon (within a year or two) or is this likely to stay long-distance. It's not the end of the world to break up over stuff like this. It happens. Long-distance relationships have problems.

ThisHe obviously wanted to fuck and you blueballed him.
If you dont want dick then why are you even in a relationship? You should just dump him.

well i dunno about that, if he dumped him it would only blueball him more. he just needs to swallow his pride and go swallow a load

>I couldn't careless about your petty boohoo story.

Not OP but,
youre implying anyone cares abour you shit opinion. You legit sound like a loser

*about
*your

Damn, I need to learn to do spellcheck

Suck his dick already, step out of your comfort zones. Gays are really aggressive.

Maybe he doesnt want sex and he though a relationship would be a cheap support group.
Though that is kind of an asshole thing to do for an irl visit. You know the saying "Cash, Grass, or Ass".

i suppose, but if he was willing to fly out to go meet him or whatever, there is obviously some sexual attraction, and im sure they send nudes and shit, he was just scared becuase of his virginity and whatnot but in the end only made it worse for his SO

Have sex.