Well Sup Forums?

well Sup Forums?

A, the moment of the portal doesnt transfer to the dick. It wil only cross the portal faster

c. Only faggots care at what speed someone else's dick goes through anything.

Man, OP's become bigger faggots day by day.

even a pussy?

think harder next time bro

Doesn't matter. Neither option will make OP any less gay.

Not my dick, don't care.

I would be A. since the man isnt moving and its the portal moving towards him. Have any of you played portal?

fucking kek

WELL WHY YOU STILL BROWSING .5CHAN?

Why is that dick black. It should be ... purple

and made out of plastic

the game would actually throw the object if it went through

but what makes it confusing is that if the platform fell really fast, then the object would emerge really fast too and it couldn't just stop immediately

A. Hydraulic presses don't go fast enough to make dicks flying unless they can build up enough pressure.

But in the game the portals can't be moved like that

It wouldn't be either. The dick would be pointing out perpendicular from the portal because it is erect.

Neither. OP would suck it dry before the moving portal touches the tip

in portal 2 they do.

The only way the non-moving dick would fly through the portal is if the portal could somehow transfer energy to the non-moving dick.

that's the problem, if it is emerging really fast from the stationary portal then it must keep moving for a while

Me!

it's none.

it would be B, but with a chunk of torso.

That would be like lowering a toilet seat onto a dick. The dick would just stick out, It would have no reason to detach from the body, regardless of the speed at wich the portal is moving. That is assuming that it stops pressing down once it reaches the body and doesn't just squish and pulverize the area around the dick, causing it to pop out. OP already knows this, the image is more of a joke than anything else.
>lelele would something normal happen or... WOULD HIS DICK FLY OFF? LOLOL XDDD

You're assuming the platform crushes his body although I don't think that is what is implied

you fucking retard the other portal is stationary

It's a hydraulic press. I don't see it not crushing the man unless he is made out of the bearing balls.

That portal is moving downwards, bud. You can tell by the swooshy movement t lines

THE BLUE PORTAL YOU DOUBLE RETARD

How do you know it's a hydraulic press? It's just a crude drawing of a platform. Assuming it's similar to the platforms in the portal videogames, it could very possibly just stop. It's impossible to know for sure due to the crudeness of the image

Calm down son, your point is irrelevant. I'm aware that one of the portals isn't moving. This would not matter

yes it would and that's the whole point about this stupid piece of shit you stupid piece of shit

you have the option A and B for context, it can't crush him

Explain your point if you have one

>being this new

if the dick emerges really fast because the platform is coming down really fast, it can't just stop immediately

Yes it can. Energy for movement cannot be created out of nothing. Do you even physics?

If the portal stops immidietly then so will the dick. You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of how these portals work. For the dick to fly off, it would have to gain EXTRA momentum, because there's no force pushing it out of the other portal once the first port stops moving. The portal is just a doorway, so like I said, it would be similar sticking your dick through a toilet seat, it would gently stick out. You sure are aggressive for such a feebleminded child.

yeah if the portal was moving around the dick but since the other side is stationary it does not work you damn ape

the actual solution would be the dick being destroyed according to the devs

There is no reason for the dick to be destroyed, the portal acts as a window. You stick your dick through a window, it pops out on the other side. You're a shitposter at this point.

kid I checked the science channel, these portals wouldn't even work irl (fite me kid)

Have you played portal? kek

IT DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE THE OTHER SIDE IS STATIONARY THAT IS THE DILEMMA

Nice b8

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOU WILL BECOME A NIGGER

THIS IS NOW A GET THREAD

You're taking this all too literally. I'm not speaking in terms of real life physics, this is a videogame we're talking about. Anyone who has played the game and understands how the portals work would agree with me. They act as doors to each other, nothing more. They aren't magical, energy generating, object destroying vaccums. Objects exit the portal the exact same way they entered. Run along.

That cube wasn't attatched to anything you retard. A penis is attatched to the body and thus would stay in place.