GEORGE CLOONEY BTFO! SUICIDE WATCH WHEN?

youtu.be/sa8jOoL0LoE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT Sup Forums WHY DO WE LIKE CLOONEY THE KEK AGAIN?

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2498/swedish-national-police-chief-can-not-guarantee-the-safety-of-the-swedish-people-anymore.html#.VwKldqvMf9M.twitter
shoebat.com/2016/03/13/swedish-police-chief-warns-women-and-girls-dont-go-out-after-sunset-or-you-will-be-raped-or-worse/
youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI
youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI
youtube.com/watch?v=fsnqhUuYoFo
youtube.com/watch?v=aix30YCP8rU
billboard.com/charts/hot-100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'S OVER

>implying that stupid-looking frog isn't right
>implying this isn't television and film related because of the content
>implying you aren't a butthurt megacunt who just got BTFO along with George

Your suicide, when?

dumb scoobyposter

Fuck off cuck

Who is this cunt at the end?

Fuck you. LOL

I really enjoyed Michael Clayton tb.h fa.m

When does the public lynching occur?

>dat retarded accent from the Sup Forumsfag in the video

KEK

>Paul Joseph Watson

Don't make me laugh.

I used to not get the hate for Clooney, but every time he opens his mouth, I lose a bit of respect for him.

Clooney is a cuck

He should also stay the fuck out of Europe's business

He came over to my country to try and shill for us to take in refugees

Fucking amerifats desu lads

>a hillary shill hates trump

dood

>"The way he acts as if he has the moral highground"
Says the guy who acts as if he has the moral highground

>Frog
You mean limey

Is he wrong though?

>Caring about an actors political views
>Deliberately baiting polfags and antipolfags into a shit thread for no reason

>Side 1
LOL I cant believe libcucks actually....
Muslims Europe Niggers

>Side 2
Racist blah blah
Republicans are stupid blah blah blah

There now go home

Cant wait for trump to fuck these libcucks

maybe they will move to canada and burn

FUCKING THIS GET OUT YOU DUMB CONSERVASHITS HATE SPEECH ISN'T ALLOWED HER
GET THIS HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD GET THIS HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD GET THIS HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD GET THIS HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD GET THIS HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD GET THIS HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD

Hey OP post this on /r/The_Donald or Sup Forums

You'd get more (You)'s and upvotes there.

Wait why is some annoying British cunt defending Donald Trump as if him being president would affect him in anyway?

Everyone knows he would take money from all the same people as Hillary anyway.

Not everything he says is right, and he divulges into conspiracy theorist territory at times.

Don't get me wrong, some of his stuff is spot on, and he along with Dave Rubio, Christina Hoff Sommers, Chris Ray Gun, Milo Yiannopolous, that guy T, and Gavin McInnes are united to take down the regressive left and exchange ideas and perspectives from right wing and left wing to reach a middle ground.

This.

No, is he wrong about Clooney? That's the topic at hand, not some conspiracy theory he might have dreamed up in another video.

>he disagrees with me so he's a prick

FUCK OFF PJW SHILLS THAT MAN IS A JOKE

>>he disagrees with me so he's a prick
Thats literally what every left wing liberal says

Let's just say I'm a bit sceptical.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he may be right, but mr Watson has fucked up before.

That's just me though. Even I'm not going dispute that it is highly likely that Trump will become president.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2498/swedish-national-police-chief-can-not-guarantee-the-safety-of-the-swedish-people-anymore.html#.VwKldqvMf9M.twitter

shoebat.com/2016/03/13/swedish-police-chief-warns-women-and-girls-dont-go-out-after-sunset-or-you-will-be-raped-or-worse/

Clooney is an insane sheltered cunt, rich people shouldn't be allowed to be public about politics.

>shitting on shillary for taking donations from the saudis
How fucking retarded are alt-rightists that they don't realize the US government has been in bed with them for DECADES?

>m-muh trump will change things!
He'll suck saudi cock as long as our economy is dependent on oil and our security is dependent on having a powerful ally in the middle east.

>implying right wing libertarians don't do the same.

No side is perfect, lad.

Clooney drives me fucking insane, but what drives me even more insane that fucking celebrities are considered "experts" in this retarded country.

He's a fucking college dropout that used his father's media connections to wrangle an acting career. Good for his career, but he's one of the least qualified people in the world to speak about politics.

Not only that, but none of these policies fucking affect him. Of COURSE celebrities preach against immigration restrictions, they live in fucking gated communities and the closest contact they have with spics are the ones that their millionaire gardeners hire to landscape their lawns.

Sure, let everyone in! I mean, I won't ever have to interact with them personally or deal with the consequences, seeing as I spend half the year oversees in my houses all over Europe. Listen to meeeeee.

>libertarians
why are you bringing up libertarians ?

Can some1 summarize the video
Cant acces youtube at work

Listen to me m8, I don't give a shit about politics, especially American Politics.

I hate SJW's just like you, but I equally fucking hate "alt-right" edgy teenagers and fat neckbeards from Sup Forums who brag about how "white" they are as if it's an achievement.

This is a board for Television & Film.

I'm not trying to be hostile, but fucking post this shit on Sup Forums and stay on your containment board.

inb4 le cuck XD

>highly likely that Trump will become president
I kind of want to see it happen just out of morbid curiosity but then on the other side i know that Trump voters are purely driven by a desire to protest the establishment but there aren't actually that many to make him president. It's going to be Hillary and we'll get another 8 years where nothing will change. Granted, Trumps terms wouldn't be much different but it would at least be much more entertaining to watch.

british fag hating on clooney cuz he said trump sucks

>ten seconds in
>some rando yuropoor ranting

Nah.

>he's one of the least qualified people in the world to speak about politics
Because he didn't go to college? That's a nonsense argument. He's been involved in politics and humanitarian work for well over a decade, and his wife is a prominent human rights lawyer. That doesn't mean he's right, but he's at least as qualified to speak about it as your shitposting ass.

>none of these policies fucking affect him
Therefore...? Plenty of topical issues don't affect the people who have opinions on them. I'm not gay, but I have an opinion on gay marriage. I'm not a woman, but I have an opinion on abortion. How is the issues' relevance to his life necessary for him to be allowed to speak about them?

I don't even browse Sup Forums.

Nice autism though.

when it comes to politics I loathe swedes man, but extremely close minded entitled cunts like PJW make me vomit as well, he's basically an alt-right tumblrina

PS when I say close minded I mean this
youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI
youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI
youtube.com/watch?v=fsnqhUuYoFo

he is far more stubborn, preachy and insufferable than clooney and that's saying a lot

Back to your containment board.

>rich people shouldn't be allowed to be public about politics
>rich people controlling our politics is fine though ;^)

how did you in any way manage to infer that?

>F**k
>Alex Jones network
>British cunt

nope

A celebrity has an opinion, some anonymous faggot makes a thread about it. At least he's out there trying to make a difference you faggots are here talking shit like a bunch of old hags. Holy fuck, autist a are the worst

BUY MY WATER FILTERS

WOW LOOK AT ME GOING FOR LOW HANGING FRUIT ON THE YOUTUBE AGAIN

Nigger Detected

Sup Forums pls go

He's not wrong about either of the first 2 though.

youtube.com/watch?v=aix30YCP8rU

just skimmed through these 3, how is any of this close-minded?

calm down

Pol/ is America, get used to it faggot

>he disagrees with me so he's a prick

Actually the problem is that George Cloony is objectively a hypocrite, not that he has views that someone disagrees with.

Try to keep up, libturd.

Yuropoors in Sup Forums are so cucked that they are expecting US to save them again, not a joke.

We hate him here too. :/

>he thinks racism is ever leaving

>Everyone knows he would take money from all the same people as Hillary anyway.

He has to now that it's coming to the general election and he's short on cash.

>anything that I disagree with is Sup Forums

reddit pls go

Why is that dude always so angry? Like I understand if something happens that you disagree with and you want to vent, but it seems like everything makes this dude irrationally angry.

>Why is that dude always so angry?

blueballed cuck

>George Cloony is objectively a hypocrite
Why?

He's 110% correct about all of those, and even cites examples.

It's more that america has a large influence on the rest of the world due to the media you guys produce so all the cuck shit you guys make gets over here but we never had the ultraviolence from niggas and hispanics so dumb cunt liberals who don't understand how the world works think all downtrodden minorities are saints.

Dime a dozen YouTube ranter that nothing better to do than focus on the epic SJW conspiracy theory.

stop shilling your video, you ugly greasy subhuman tea nigger

>treats his audience as children
>spouts obvious things like they're the highest of truths
>his personal thoughts are VERY simplistic and not thought through
>doesn't even know what a DJ does
>the whole second half of the music video when he stops quoting articles and studies

the man has clearly chosen to adopt a comfortable bias that goes well with his image

Welcome to youtube, doesn't mean he's wrong about any of the things he said.

>Bitches at both America and especially Europe for not flooding small towns with more adult Muslim migrants from the middle-east and paying for them to do so, because it's the "humanitarian" thing to do
>Owns FIVE mansions, each with 8 bedrooms, none of which are being used to help migrants

Did you miss that part?
Clooney is whining that us Serfs aren't footing the bill for his bleeding-heart agenda, while he does NOTHING to help the crisis either when he easily could.

>Trump voters are purely driven by a desire to protest the establishment
As opposed to the people voting for Hillary Clinton? What?

>its a Sup Forums gets [triggered] episode

>Why is that dude always so angry?

Because Liberals are actively destroying the West in ways that could be irreversible, and nobody is willing to speak up about it.

It tends to make you mad if you actually pay attention and aren't an indoctrinated libshit.

do you have autism?

The second the word "cuck" is thrown around is exact moment when the Sup Forums is triggered.

>Opinion
>Opinion
>Opinion
>Yes he does
>And?

Thanks for playing.

what kind of hair is that, did he try to style it as Trump, jesus what a fag.

>he still thinks Fergie and the radio are massively relevant
>DJs press a button every 5 minutes
and pretty much everything else he said

Particularly in the UK, if you're against immigration or any of this sort of thing then you are racist scum and liable to be publicly humiliated.

Can't wait till we are in sweden's state (outside londonistan)

>SJW conspiracy theory

lol, WHAT?

What part of "Clooney is a hypocritical dick" is a "conspiracy theory"?

> Viewed channel
> SJW shit

Nah son. No time.

>shoebat
MY FUCKING NIGGER
I saw this dude speak like 12 years ago
One of the most based dude's ever to exist

>Clooney gets made fun of
>Thread full of Libshits crying about it
>Somehow this equates to "Sup Forums gets [triggered]"

Are you operating inside a parallel-universe right now?

>cherrypicks two things, one being the thing he already said
yeah, everything i'm sure.

He pays a considerably more in tax dollars than everyone in this thread put together. If his "agenda" were to be enacted, it would proportionally be more on him than it is on you.

>dude pop muzic SUX!!!
>bro MODERN ART IS PRETENTIOUS DRIVEL !!!(proceeds to show contemporary- not modern- art)
and clooney was the one to spout platitudes? of course you Sup Forumsedditors love this teawop, he is the voice of contrarian, bitter, edgy 20-something fedora neets

>mfw these are being swept under the rug
>mfw sweden is actively censoring articles about immigrant violence

The whole "the saudi arabian government was involved in 9-11" is classic standard conspiracy theory.

Singling Hillar Clinton out for diplomacy with Saudi Arabia is standard, classic misogyny.

The guy complains about Hillary Clinton meeting with Middle Eastern dictators who commit human rights violations. Donald Trump's platform calls for human rights violations. He claims George Clooney doesn't have a moral high ground. As long as he's not supporting Donald Trump, he DOES have a moral high ground.

>implying mainstream music isn't genuinely worse than it ever was
Don't even pretend otherwise

b8 or just naivety

6:40 "how many songs are out there that mean anything but booty booze and bitches?"

just looks at the top 10, this man has no clue of what he's talking about billboard.com/charts/hot-100

7:40 "when you look at movies and television diversity and wuality has improved as time has gone on" he's literally refusing to acknowledge the top 10 pleb songs that don't fit his agenda

9:20 "pop music is the equivalent of junk food" WOW 2 DEEP MAN

cba to watch it all over again, I literally took some random bits and wuoted them, and they're all bullshit, all of them, this man needs to cater to sheltered neckbeards who think they know it all

i dont live in europe so I dont care lol

The first paragraph is wrong but understandable
The second is the dumbest opinion I've ever heard someone say

one last thing

12:40 "that's why there's nothing interesting about music anymore"

literally proves that this guy is so retarded he can't find good music in the age of the internet, when thousands of new albums are made every day

>Paul Joseph Watson is the editor-at-large of Infowars.com.
>Infowars.com

If she gets hit with an indictment it's game over, you could run a plant against her and still win

le reactionary alarmism