Ask an MDxx cook anything

Ask an MDxx cook anything.
I won't spoon feed anyone with actual product/store/website names and other material that you should be able to find out for yourself if you don't already know. I don't mind explaining something with more detail if asked, but I won't be your translator for chem and drug related lingo, phrases or hints (which shouldn't have to be explained to anyone with a sincere interest and half a brain).

You Mexican?

how do you sell it ?

MDMA is a shit deug, you should be spending your time manufacturing quality psychedelics instead.
Mescaline and the 2C series >>> MDMA

You ever shove that shit deep inside your anus?

yes, not a stereotypical one though

Sinaloa, CJNG?

Whats the hardest component to get?
Do you test your own product?
When did you start cooking?
How much do you cook per month in grams?
Do you have a degree in chemestry?

give person product, person gives me money.
of course I'm not at an event or club handing it out. The number of clients I deal with directly can be counted on one hand.

Sinaloa rocks!

You sell wholesale?

Find the blackest guy at the party... etc

Are you relayed to Mayo Zambada?

not at all

Why is your MD white? Time Stamp and Purity Test please.

What volume are you producing? Why this drug? Ever had any scares?

The cook always does whole sale he even stated that he deals with a small amount off people
>if your a cook and your dealing on the street level youre retarded

Youre* @ myself

neither, despite being of Mexican blood, I only have business relations with one "group", who is neither based in Mexico or of Mexican ancestry, however, they may have a business relationship with many nationalities other than their own.

What's the shelf life on mdma? I have a couple of capsules of it but theyre like two years old. Don't wanna die

how much do you make a day?

bump

Bout tree fiddy

That's not my own, I just took that from google images. Why anyone in my line of work would take pictures of anything is beyond me.

How much money are you making a month? Do you work?

You definitely won't die although they may be weaker. Although MDMA does have some lasting neurotoxic effects you might want to look into methylone as a safer alternative

All goods, how about a purity test

how much would i have to spend in supplies to make a solid amount of goof mdma or mda?

How long you plan on doing this shit? What's your exit strategy? On a long enough time line you'll either get busted or killed and in your case it prob won't even be that long

The stuff can last for years if stored without exposure. couldn't give you an expiration date, but as long as it's been bagged up and stashed away it'll be fine

Mda is far superior to mdma

Is op dead?

It's not a daily proceedure. each batch takes longer than that. but usually no more than two batches a month. I couldn't imagine the stress of doing this every day.

The powder/crystals inside went from a sort of beige to brown. Not too sure what's in them but I'll just swallow them and see what happens

kek

i was talking about cash

Das beste

Notice I put "MDxx". I've done MDA, actually MDA was the first success in my endeavors. Switching over to that now isn't practical for me. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but you don't stop something that's running smooth and steady. even though on paper its simple (process is unchanged, only one ingredient is replaced), making a change on an even semi-large scale process is more hassle than its worth. also, with this process the yields are better with MDMA than with MDA

that is also not daily, sadly. but every month so far is comfortably within five figures.

bullshit

So I've done the crystallized shit that I've rolled on, but there was a brown reddish powder that was advertised also as "Molly" that was real good too, what's the difference??