Okay so basically I'm just going to spam random shit in this thread until somebody figures out what I'm looking for

Okay so basically I'm just going to spam random shit in this thread until somebody figures out what I'm looking for....

So I've been looking for this song for over a year.

I repeat OVER A FUCKING YEAR

Once again I repeat OVER A FUCKIGN YEARRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I've tried every plausible google search plausible and I even went as far as using the - + in the search.

I will legitimately pay the person who finds this song. Find it and link it with your paypal and ill give you 10+ dollars for free.

I have no lyrics but only the memory of the music video itself but i subtitle remember how the song goes even though i cannot verbally voice how it sounds because its not humanly possible.

Video begins with a blonde girl in a one peice suit slapping a fly/insect on her butt in a loop for a couple seconds which then later switches to CONTINUE

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/happinessiswealth/sets/wealth-ep
youtube.com/watch?v=iArXv64tCJA
youtube.com/watch?v=82cJgPXU-ik
youtube.com/watch?v=IUdkeOEQtwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>CONTINUE
no.

then later switches to a man blowing smoke in the same girls direction. It loops that too, sometime later its clear that the girl is clearly under slavement by that man. A scene of two of hers friends one male and one female shows up and it shows the man pointing and then the female slapping him.

In the end one of the girls friends ends up gettting killed. That's all I can remember.

What style was the music - if you can remember?

I can only describe it as chill, maybe indie rock?

The girls voice was very soft

The girl who was singing. There was no male singer.

Fuck it now its 15+

To clarify the mans hair color (man who was blowing smoke) his hair was black, The female who was under slavement was blonde i believe and her hair went down to her shoulders.

The video was themed like it was from the 90's or something

I think you should just give up and move on! or go on the request thread

To just say how've hard I've tried.

I've requested on music, request even adult request.

But the thing is that this song is like literally perfect, but as soon as I discovered it a year ago, an issue happened with my account which caused me to lose my history.

If there's one thing I wanna do before I die is listen to that song one more time.

Btw I didn't just make one thread on each board. People were practically recognizing me by the month because of how often I've made threads with this video description.

This is just the first time I've had been willing to put a price on it.

Im bumping the price to 30 now. Most likely will be the last bumping of price

Actually you know what fuck it I'm literally on the verge of crying because of how much I missed this song.

THE PRICE WILL NOW BE 65$

LAST BUMPING OF PRICE

Was it a popular video?
Do you know like the label?
Was the girl old or young? Was she wearing spandex?

Girl appeared to be in either her 20's to mid 30's

Girl who was the slave was wearing a dress exactly like this but with a different color maybe

I think the video had 50,000+ views at the time. Maybe I'm wrong. And sorry I dont remember any labels

And if it helps I know the guy being slapped had black sunglasses on, and was taking them off in a loop

is this it?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjHfH3tcTBk

This is probably something crucial i forgot to mention because it slipped my mine.

At points in the video some of the people were leaning back and waving their arms as to replicate waves.

I came across that video too and I was so excited to see I had a result pop up. Was little disappointing when I clicked on it but made me laugh

Kinda like this

Maybe alvvays? Description of singer matches, but I can't find a video.

this sucks im usually pretty great at finding songs on the internet but without a lyric im afraid i cant help much based on description

Yeah which is the worst part because I could literally just look up "x" lyrics and I'd get a result.

I found the song originally on this board on a YGYL thread

And I lost so fucking hard.

If this thread does 404 without results the offer is still up.

Email me at [email protected] and I'll be more than happy to contact you through there.

if you think about it long enough a lyric will pop in to your head eventually. ive gone 6 years semi-actively looking for a song before.

video description ain't gonna cut it I am afraid.
try to remember any part of lyrics, maybe from the refrain or hook, anything

There's literally one word that I can remember and it's the word HOLD followed by some other lyrics.

But even then I'm still now a 100% sure if that is a word she said.

And maybe the word SOUL & YOURSELF too?

Found it

ah hel yeh

wat? post it

OP, do they say heart in the lyrics?

Pay me $5 in Bitcoin and I'll tell you

It's very possible. I think the song was associated with love so there is a wide selection of words

Can't post the Bitcoin code here, message my Kik jessicanelli10

Lol dat aint even me

check out the avforums they are pretty good about finding songs.

>she wants the D

Is it Host - State of your soul?
Paypal: [email protected]

Fuck of fag

Yeah I came across those forums a couple of times while trying to find it. If this doesn't work I'll definitely resort there

And sadly no that isn't.

Message jessicanelli10 on Kik for my Bitcoin code, then I'll tell ya

Oh, and by the way, are you from r/tipofmytounge

This might slightly help you guys. The Thumbnail was some people waving their arms back too. and you could see from their torso and up.

I think the vid might've been deleted off of youtube or something because it shouldn't be this hard to find a song that good. I easily had more than 10,000 views.

Ive tried itunes and bandcamp but to no avail

it easily *

No I dont believe so. But I've been there so many times for the same request I've lost count

have you typed in everything you remember from it into google? like.. every description you've given so far?
chances are you arent the first to look for it and not remember the lyrics.

Yeah I've typed in about everything I could possible remember in every sequence possible. I try to keep it to a minimal.

It just boggles me so much about how a song like that could literally disappear from the internet like that.

Hey OP, you can try to start another YGYL thrrad and give a description of the song/video. Maybe someone posts it again.

i'm just wondering the orgasm op will have if he finds the song

Op, the song you are looking for is darude - sandstorm

go back to 9gag

No at this point I'd be more of a rodent than a person with a passion to find a song. I'll be more than happy to start a YGYL thread, just the part without the description.

I can't even imagine how I would react if I were to find the song.

I've been kean to passing out really easily sooo.

Top kek my dude!

op dreamed up a song

This.
The song doesn't exist. OP is an agent released from a sleeper cell m8.

I wish, I showed it to one of my family members and asked her about it and she said she remembers the slapping on the butt scene.

You've been implanted with memories

kinda like that one movie

Oh yeah i remember that movie, dude that one movie was really good. Remember that one scene where that one guy did that one thing?

Bump for mystery music

That one kek

>inb4 op's trolling us with a song that doesnt ecen exist, and wasting our precious times, he also adds an email for a reverse psychology, and gives us false promises for paypal money.

I've met geniuses in my life, but you're something else!

OP, can you give me a rough estimate of the tempo and what the drum track sounded like. Do drum track like this K=kick S=snare (ex:|K|S|K|S|) and tell me the frequency of the hi hats if any.

Also tell me any instruments used and key of the piece along with the tone of the vocalist.

If said song is real, then it's a shitty song. The band/artist is not well known. If it were a good song then it would be relevant and searched enough to get results from what you described in the video. Maybe your memory is hazy and somethings you described are not accurate.

>a song must be popular in orser to be "good"

Jesus, I bet you're 15, and listen to such generic artists like Drake and Rihanna.

and I bet you're 40 and sitting in your mom's house waiting for your disability check from when you "slipped and fell" in the local Walmart.

I'm not surprised you would think that. Honestly I would too if I found a thread like this.

It was mostly very light electro and a few kicks.

I only remember one scene of the videos music, also I haven't slept in three days so that might contribute to the issue.

Honestly guys I think the song was completely wiped from the internet. Thank you guys so much for trying but I just dont think it virtually on the internet anymore. Love ya' guys im gonna try and get some sleep. I'll leave the thread running in case and I'll made a YGYL thread when I wake up.

Since you guys tried so hard here's my crunchy roll account.

[email protected]
Silent56

Have fun guys, i have to take my sleep meds now.

wew lad

somebody keeps resetting the password, im sorry guys. u guys were awesome while u were still here, i prob not be abe to make that YGYL thread tho. ill make a note so my family will do it. This is probobly the last time im gonna be able to post on here. see u guys latter

can't you just link the song instead of vaguely describing it?

is it grimes ?

no but i love grimes

I can recommend a lot of good light electro in place of finding this one song. Still searching out curiosity for your request though

What movie? I want to watch it now.

sure yeah i love music

also u dont have 2 waste ur time. it took me a long time to say this but i think its gone

It's Tom Waits (:

I know exactly what song you're talking about

OH SHIT

I think this guy is right

Anyway cya

Thats what hes looking for, the link to thr song because he cant find it shitstick

I think someone may have found it here's some disco-esque stuff I found the other day soundcloud.com/happinessiswealth/sets/wealth-ep

Damn, did he actually find it?

Provide with link

Are you fucking retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=iArXv64tCJA

I think it's called The Island

Yeah op, you probably dreamed it up

tl:rd all of the posts but look up a band called Chrome Sparks, This might be something they would have made?

>Here's your fucking song skip to middle so u can remember it before u say it's not it.
youtube.com/watch?v=82cJgPXU-ik
>gimme money plez: paypal email: [email protected]

btw movie was: We're the Millers
Actress who slapped ass: Jennifer Anniston

youtube.com/watch?v=IUdkeOEQtwo
cmon man i need the munny