> Someone is ringing the doorbell

>> Someone is ringing the doorbell
>> You open the door. Surprise it's the Jehovah's Witnesses!

What do?

Invite them into my house and offer them beverages laced with LSD

I just stand there uncomfortably and listen to them until I get the opportunity to politely say something like "Yes thank you for your time" and shut the door.

Just strip naked and start jerking it in front of them while yelling, "JEHOVA'S WITNESSING THIS DICK" then proceed to chase them when they run.

Tell them I'm an athiest

Grab the heaviest bible you've got and whack them across the head.

teacher roman catholic christianity here, so I'd prob scold them for not having the superior willibordus translation of the bible

asking how much they pay me for not giving blood xD

Those are mormons tho.

same shit different niggers

who am i kidding same shit same niggers

wow nigger, there is a huge difference between mormons and Jehovah's. In believes and principles, for example Jehovah's believe blood transfusion is a sin and that you can only marry one person. Mormons on the other hand don't mind blood transfusion and can get as many wives as they want.

Turn 360 degrees and walk backwards

It is a big difference, and no mormons dont practice polygamy anymore.

You idiot fucktard. What I would do is punch you in the face, you shit, OP. Go be stupid elsewhere.

My friends call me when they are going around. I answer the door naked and act irritated at their discomfort. After visit 3, they stopped visiting my house.

>no polygamy anymore
Did they have a reform in the last 2 years I missed ?

not the guy you're talking to but since you're being a faggot on the internet i thought i'd let you know that you're wrong; latter day saints haven't taken multiple wives in over a century. Some splinter groups still practice polygamy, however it is illegal and the vast majority of LDS members do not. It's explicitly forbidden by the church elders.

yes hello please come in have some tea and shit. cant realy talk to strangers outside my apps, but hungry of communication.

No, you're just a misinformed idiot who is spouting bullshit.

Talk to them like a god damn adult. Granted. I'd be standing there without a shirt or pants since I don't wear them when I'm at home. But I'm sure they get that all the time.

They stopped practicing in 1890 you dumb cunt.

Still all those fucking reality shows on TLC about mormons and their five fucking wives fam

>"We've come for your soul"
>take off my shoe
>smack them right on the face with it
>"Not THAT sole!"
>take off the other shoe and smack them with it
>slam the door

i either ask them to come and smoke some concentrates or just say no thanks and show them the sign on the door that sez no soliciting.
or just release the hounds

There is a couple of branches of the church that still practice it, but the official church stopped long ago man.

so it's not entirely gone
who's the dumb nigger now

These two are me, YOU are still are the dumb nigger not knowing what you're talking about.

>Someone is ringing the doorbell
>You open the door.
... because you are a knee-jerk
reactionary middle-class victim
who cannot do otherwise.

Kek'd at filename