3 DEAD in Lincolnshire mass shooting

>3 DEAD in Lincolnshire mass shooting
When are you gun loving scum going to give up your guns and join the rest of civilized society?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-36834293
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought guns were banned there shit stick . Thanks for providing our point lol

It's not really a mass shooting unless 3 died faggot

bbc.com/news/uk-36834293

A better question would be are you going to wake up and take responsibility for your own personal safety and your ability to defend yourself or keep being a sheep to the the nanny state?

Go back to the west midlands.

>When are you gun loving scum going to give up your guns

Probably never, faggot

It's a shame when you can't walk down a street in a gun free utopia without being shot.

A society that necessitates a police force is anything but civilized

castle swimming pool

I guess it's so rare in the UK that 3 people shot makes country-wide news.

That's why you don't hear about violent crime and kids being raped, kek.

Always love how britfags are always ragging on amerafags for owning all the guns. All the guns are how we won our independence from that pussy ass we don't like guns country. So much kek. "Oh, why don't you Americans give up your guns? " well you Brit fags are the perfect proof as to why we shouldn't.

>civilized
>let's all the sandniggers in to kill everyone

Okay

>gun free zone
>only criminals have guns
you can't make this shit up

3? That's all!?
Get Gud Faggot
#merica

That's all!?
Get Gud Faggot
#merica

As soon as we ban all Muslims because obviously one mentally ill man can represent all gun owners then one extremist can represent all Muslims.

This gunman must have had the words worst aim.

No, I mean like, statistically he has to of had the worlds worst aim. As far as public shooting incidents are concerned. Three fatalities? If this was a video game he would have failed.

You're such a fag, its a big thing in the UK that 3 were killed because it barely happens.

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence

Read this fag

What does your shitty gun do for you?

Murifag mass shooting: orlando 49 dead
Britfag mass shooting: lincolnshire 3 dead

?

Splatters anything that might want to splatter me. What does not having a gun do for you? Oh yeah, raped by muslims

Oh yeah, they also won our independence. The point I just made

fuck off fag

>raped by muslims

And your guns stopped the Orlando attack?

wow for once it wasn't muslims

How does that even help now?

As a matter of fact, our guns did stop that attack. What, you think some magic fairy made his head explode? Stupid faggot

Not civilian guns you fag, the UK has armed response teams too

Fucking kek

That is ALWAYS fucking relavent

the only reason why governments want to ban guns is because its the only way for them to have absolute power over its disarmed citizens.
and you want this why? you fucking sheep?

it was full of liberal gays, gun banning supporters

What are they going to do when they do already have almost absolute control?
And with an army with power greater than all you shitty neckbeards with guns combined? Talk about sheep when you think a gun will protect you

Theres a reason mudslimed are looking for soft targets where they wont have to worry about anyone shooting back. Which is a hell of s better strategy than your solution of dropping your pants and begging for BBC

I want to know exactly how you think Americans would give up their guns?

Police are going to knock on every door and say, "hey were going to search your house for weapons without a permit"?

Or maybe we'll put a nice big bin in every downtown, where you can place all your firearms and ammunition.

>Replying to bait

>op posts shooting in gun free country
>them tells them to give up guns
did you miss the part where this is sarcasm?

So much fucking this. Repeatedly through out history, government disarming of citizens has more often then not ended badly for those disarmed. Trust no one with power fools

i am still right though. now americans atleast have guns to be able to not be COMPLETELY dependant on the governments ''protection''

guns are the last small thing they can take away. in order to completely turn them into sheep.

use common sense bruh.

Not saying they ever would, just that you fags think your guns will protect you. Talking like there is going ti be some revolution among the people to take back control before the government has 'absolute power'

Hey, faggot, you really think the military wants to fuck with an ENTIRE nation of armed citizens? The answer to that is no. If they could or would, why would they want to bother disarming us. Stupid ass

i was not just saying this to OP.

people who are against the right to bear arms aka being slightly able to protect yourself. in general.

It's almost as though someone who wants to shoot people will be able to regardless of the law! Laws stop crime so naturally we need more laws then this shooting would have never happened.

This is what some people actually believe and I genuinely feel ashamed to be human quite a lot of the time.

Here are some uncomfortable truths: bad shit happens, laws don't stop crime they just set out what will happen to people caught who have committed a crime, and people sometimes kill other people. Connect the dots and discover that there is fuck all society can do to stop it; make peace with the fact that there will always be some murderous cunt living somewhere. One day you will wake up to see that the only thing you can really hope for is that the inevitable bad shit happens to someone else or if it happens to you then you're able to stop it before it becomes REALLY bad shit.

Not enough of them though, to be fair. The rural police forces are genuinely worried that there aren't enough to go around. Ironic since it's the rural areas that have the most guns in them.

You would be crushed by the fire power of any oppressive government with the power of America

Changes nothing fagoo. Guns stop that fuck wad, not wishful thinking. Not magical gun laws

Oh this argument again. Explain how America could get away with the massive amounts of collateral damage they would cause in today's day and age? You think they will be able to sherman's march all around the usa?

I live within a county in the United States where there are more blacks than whites. I feel comfortable having a loaded handgun in my house in case I got broken into. If I know I was going to a very sketchy neighborhood, for whatever reason, I would like to have it too.

Now let's put the European spin on it. If you lived in a neighborhood, where there were more Middle Eastern people than whites, to other point where you were the minority (such in my case). You would not feel safer with a gun of some sort?

Your shitty school shootings can't happen in such a way here, sure a few people may die but since the edgy white kid doesn't have easy access to his parents non-existent guns here he can't shoot his school up.

does not even matter if you are right about this.

the point being, they want to disarm us because they want COMPLETE dominance over its citizens.

taking away guns will make it even more easy for them to control the people. WITHOUT respect.

governments are always paranoid, they are often scared of their own civillians so they do whatever they can to prevent certain situations that could harm the governments current position.

>Forgetting there are other weapons other than guns

1. Institute an permanent federal buyback scheme
2. Introduce a block on the sale of newly developed weapons to the general public.
3. Wait for gun ownership to decline to negligible levels over a matter of decades or potentially centuries.

Alrighty, I'm out. gg boiz, enjoy your school shootings

Negative. Even with more advanced weapons we still lost Vietnam. You are a fool to think on such a level. You need to read more. No military force wants to fuck with us. No matter how much they bomb, they control nothing without boots on the ground. So try as you might, you argument is invalid. Disregarded

So I hand in my gun. To the government and buy a big ass sword.

Jamal decides hes not going to hand in his gun.

Jamal breaks into my house.

Good argument.

>implying other weapons are just as effective and easily concealed
Yeah totes user should walk around with a bat everywhere. Guns are the great equalizer.

Ok, will do.

This

>would not feel safer with a gun of some sort?
Not if my potential attackers could have a gun too.
I'm not James Bond, the element of surprise would still work on me

How many did that truck kill again? Was it less than 3?

So there are absolutely no guns in your country?

well i live in europe, we have very strict gun laws.

we still have mass shootings etc etc.

anyone can get an illegally obtained weapon. that will always be the case.

also, we all own a kitchen knife... doesnt mean everybody starts stabbing eachother.

Sure, you can take them out with your tactical spoon

Then you stab the cunt Jesus Christ it's not rocket science

I seem to remember a maniac with a knife getting a nice high score. So again, stupid fucking argument. We will not give up our guns. Get the fuck over pussy. Cry all you like. We don't care. Open carry works better then the police. You can suck eet

It's your best chance, let's say no one has guns.

WELL HE HAS A KNIFE TOO user AND HE WOULD SURPRISE ME!

You should blame the person holding the gun you dumb fuck. not the gun itself.

Yeah you're a fucking troll, he breaks through your door, you run with a longsword down the hallway and he pumps 3 rounds into you 10 feet away.

no. why would we feel safer. I feel safer knowing that guns are illegal in my country so its less likely someone else will have one.

or....
>no one has guns in the first place
>the black market prices for guns are high and you can't just swan in and buy one straight up
>no one has guns except the street gangs who fight between each other and couldn't give a shit about you unless you fuck with them
>There is the occasional madman with a gun and people die
>but less people die than in Murica
>significantly less and you can't deny that
>guns are harder to access and although laws don't stop crime, they vastly reduce gun crime
>no school shootings
>UK citizens feel safe walking down street without guns
>gg

There are few enough that your average person will only encounter guns in the hands of police and farmers

So no guns are brought into your country? No criminals have any?

You are an idiot. Like a special kind of retard.

well yeh this is where america has fucked up. the only reason people need guns in becuase they legalised guns in the first place. Now all the nignogs and criminals have their guns, meaning you need to own a gun just to defend yourself.

That is true, but I'm confident that I could run from a knife, or if trapped in a corner I fancy my chances much more against a knife than a gun.

>implying criminals buy guns legally

Yeah because gang members have never owned homes with illegally owned guns, because your ever populating terrorist attacks can't obtain guns.

YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ME EVEN IF IT WAS CONOLETLEY ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO HAVE GUNS, IF EVEN SOMEONE BROKE INTO YOUR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH A KNIFE, INENTIONS TO KILL YOU, YOU WOULDNT FEEL SAFER WITH THE ONE HANDGUN YOU KEEP FOR SELF PROTECTION. EVEN IF YOU ILLEGALLY BOUGHT IT.

my point

fnally

Actually id much rather be shot than stabbed. Being stabbed fucking sucks.

>legalized guns in the first place

Robbed* not owned.

Why run at him when you can wait till he turns a corner then come up behind him and stab him. Again it's not hard but I can understand how hard it must be to wrap your simple head around it.

Do swords instantly kill people?

Some, sure. But when black market prices make guns expensive mostly profit based criminals end up with them.

And profit based criminals will only use their guns on rivals, not the public.

>3
>mass
Kek.

Yeah you're right, look at fucking James bond over here. You know he'd keep his cool when someone was trying to kill him.

Do guns?

If I had a gun and they didn't sure, but since guns are legal in Murica it is just as easy for them to have one as me. So if no one is allowed guns then the problem is reduced. In the UK you don't get many burglars robbing small homes with guns, they use guns to rob the rich and wealthy. You cannot deny that there is less of a problem with gun related deaths in the UK compared the Murica. Criminals will always have guns, but having tighter regulations means that they will rob a bank with one but not your home.

not if there was a chance they had a gun as well. If they have a knife then i would just lock myself in a room and call the police. If they have a gun they can just shoot me on site or shoot through doors/ wall before i even have a chance to call the police.

You are implying no petty criminal has ever used a gun in your country. I bet they have

And being shot doesn't? I'd take my chances with a stab wound over a bullet bouncing around the inside of my body fucking everything up from my heart to my intestines

>not Islam

My point

Depends on caliber id reckon

Yea sure but not on the scale they do in the land of freedom

Well maybe you don't deal with this shit in britbongistan, but across the pond street gangs have this nice little tradition of making new members commit crimes as part of initiation. Anything from random attacks to break ins. So maybe your street gangs ignore innocent civilians, but ours don't.

It is sickening how many mass shootings the UK has.
We should do more to prevent them.
We should outlaw murder.