Whats Sup Forums smoking this fine evening?

Whats Sup Forums smoking this fine evening?

Other urls found in this thread:

shutupandtakemymoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cigarette-lighter-ring.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=B-IVRpoozsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I smoke l&m blues as well.
Started with cowboy killers
Then smoked pall mall and camel menthols
Went to l&m turkish blend
Now here with the blues
Fuck i need to stop

weed

weed
enjoy your cancer

Mi negro

ved
Ha kul med din cancer.

MacDonald Special tobbaco
Red John Players Tubes
> Roll my own cigarettes to save money
Cig's cost $15 for a pack of 25 in Canada

how much is what you buy?

nothing cuz california raise the age to 21 and im 20 :(

Should i switch to unfiltered or is it a personal choice?

Anyone heard of it?

It is a pretty common word.

Marlboro Gold

Marlboro

they're toasted

I always wanted to try rolling a joint with a cigarette filter, is it any different?

Also, which country you live in that you already have those ugly ass images on packs implemented? I'm a Czechfag and still waiting for them.

Do what all the fucking 13 year olds do and have someone of age buy then for you retard. Or better yet, just go in there and buy em yourself, im 100% sure that everyone will sell you cigs since youre an adult

100g can rolls 8 packs of cigarettes for only $46.

I save about $75 if I were to buy 8 packs pre-rolled.

Best ciggies

Reds obviously

I might have to switch. Where do you find tubes and do you use a machine?

Personally I use filtered tubes, only reason I do that is because they don't sell unfiltered tubes, just rolling papers.

Rolling papers would take too long for me to roll a smoke, plus tobacco would probably get in my mouth.

Leaf money looks gay af.

Spain

We roll with a cigarrete filter because we usually mix it with tobacco, so we profit the filter. Anyway we put a cardboard filter instead of the original filter... Results in a smoother joint which you can finish to the last toke.

polack reds from the turks

US money looks like it's 50% fake

We mix it with tobacco too so it remains lit.

Thanks.

Godspeed, user.

Trying to quit, so I'm sucking the robo dick with Logic Black Label (12 mg/ml) Menthol and occasionally tobacco flavor cartridges. It's alright, I consider going back sometimes. Anyone have brand recommendations in France?

I think like 3% of all pounds are fake so it wouldn't surprise me if it actually were

If you live in Canada you should be able to get them at any tobacco shop, some grocery stores have little tobacco outlets connected to them that sell tobacco, tubes, and other accessories.

You use a handheld roller that you push the tobacco into, and slide the tobacco into the tube.

Pall Mall reds

Will add that at least cartridges are cheap as fuck here. €4 gets me three cartridges which are 400 puffs each, compared to a pack of 20 for €8 or so.

Marlboro blacks. The blend has a perfect balance of smoothness and roughness, its a very satisfying smoke.

nothing Im not a fag

I will have to investigate. Yes I'm canadian and I'm currently paying a little over $10 a pack of macdonalds

found the fucboy

We roll it like this too.

Good evening friend

Tenner for twenty in the UK it's fucking ridiculous

Wtf is that swirl around the cig?

$10 a pack lucky you, here in Nova Scotia we pay $15 because our gov't is retarded. Anyway even paying $10 a pack you should still roll them anyway as you'd still save the cash.

Only time I ever buy packaged cigs is when I'm going out for drinks with my buddys and don't feel like rolling them beforehand lol

looks like oil to me

the breakfast of champions

They would be $14 but the store I go to still finds them cheap. I don't know how but it will run out eventually.

shutupandtakemymoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cigarette-lighter-ring.jpg

that's a joint. i asume it is canabis oil, or some kind of low viscose canabis resin.

BHO

I always smoke reds, is there much difference?

Not smoking right now as im sick, but this is what I smoke

Im a dumbass

I've never heard of the brand this. Is it as good as next?

Cherry Capn Black cuz im a pussy. Marlboro red when i want something less fancy and more disgusting.

>smoking seriously harms you
no it doesnt what a fucking bunch of liars you can smoke for 40-50 years to be seriously harmed. fucking faggots

And then there are people who get cancer without even smoking one cigarette. Like why the should I not smoke when I'm gonna die anyway?

I'm just getting into smoking, any recommendations on what I should try? I've smoked reds and blacks before btw

I smoke image related

My best friend died after only 5 years of smoking

L&M blue or camel activate.

your friend couldt handle his ciggarettes eh?

It sure is

classics full flavor 100

Little bit of meth

I feel like the reds are a tad rougher and the smoke is more dense, i like reds too though, theyre pretty good

camel menthol crush, not my preference. but they were "damaged" and free, so whatever.

he probably died from somethin else. i started smoking when i was 12 and im 22 now, still 0 respiratory problems. although i do have some health issues but they are related to excessive drinking

Nothing because I'm not a fucking retard who got addicted something that rots my lungs and kills me from the inside. kill yourself. Oh wait, you're already doing it.

>i started smoking when i was 12 and im 22 now
You're a special kind of retard aren't you?
At least some smokers know that they are digging their own graves.

The depression is already killing us from the inside. We're just trying to speed up the process a little.

Up vote

whatever... didnt give a fuck then, dont give a fuck now

winston red or gtfo fagg0t

It rarely speeds up the process, rather it just makes life worse. Enjoy your fucked up body after you get your shit amputated

dogshit

I've wanted to try American Spirit for some time now, would you recommend it?

I'm smoking weed. Enjoy your shitsticks that literally do nothing for you.

I might get high by myself tonight, a friend gave me some weed

kent 8 and camel filters
but i went out both of them.

They're good at first, after a while they taste like absolute shit.

Go away. This thread is for fags.

Watch mad max fury road and thank me later

jerk off in your mouth

Only the best
>because they're gold

yeah no cig tops Winston flavor wise imo

youtube.com/watch?v=B-IVRpoozsI

you fags ever watched his vids ? Seems pretty knowledgeable about cigs, but i wouldnt know rly.

can we do something with that casually placed BMW card?

you can try bro

niggerport 100s

I'm smoking your Mums cock.

Pa đe si kralju bog te jebo.