tiny.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if they're black then don't try and resist or things will get real messy

proof?

condoms, other than that, have fun!

Get kicked out of the country for betraying your race by fucking monkeys

Prepare to be beaten and raped.

post tits

Pre lube your ass. You're going to be ass fucked whether you want it or not.

i hope you get AIDS, have fun

Best regards

OP is a man.

You sound like someones mum mate

sauce
tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

remember this post a year from now when you've been diagnosed with aids, hpv, gonorea, and syphilis, and have to tell your newborn bastard child that you'll soon be dead

Sent from my Android phone

Stop being a thottie

>Sent from my Android phone

triggered

pics or it never happened

Tits and timestamp or GTFO , then you get tips

This

Since you have an iphone you probably already have AIDS so my only advice is to stock up on morning after pills and let the fuckfest begin

if serious, prepare to get all sorts of stds. people who particiate in gangbangs are guaranteed to have more than one std guaranteed. i'd say moreso than any other group except gays who gangbang. if you think that condoms are gonna save you you're wrong. if these guys are doing a gangbang they probably have experience and will pull out their condoms without you noticing. this is coming from someone who was a sex maniac and did all sorts of swinging/gangbangs. unless you don't care about stds then go for it. also like the other guy said you're gonna get fucked in the ass regarless so get prepared for that.

All you did with this post was prove you yourself have std's

that's the point...

Are you male or female?

I've been gangbanged about 4 times at a local bathhouse with between 4 and 8 guys in my room all taking turn sticking their cocks in my mouth and ass.

I got completely pumped full of multiple loads of cum and I never once have had an STD.

I've also sucked off over 150 men in my life as well.

Finally someone who gets it

Timestamp and pics/film it please. We bag on head if you must, we just want to see the action.

>You posted here, now you must let us watch

either you are lying, lucky, or don't get tested for everything, or std hasn't showed up yet. some stds don't show up till months after the fact. on my tests nothing was showing up until half a year later. during that time period i didnt have any sex due trying to abstain from my addiction. of course I'm back to having degenerate sex but with two people only now.

OP is lie.
Or dead ._.

>Post pics either way

>The trips

Translate this shit into spanish, so the OP's can see

In your trailer? In your car that has half a bumper on it? Or out in the open where the other 100 sex offenders that live in your park can watch and fap?