Louis Theroux

>Documentary about alcoholism
>Admits he drinks two bottles of wine every day

Why did nobody else pick up on this?

He's basically an alcoholic himself. You just know the scientologists are going to use this against him.

Also discuss the new episode. Torrent when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
youtube.com/watch?v=J7oy7jEc0vI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user are you absolutely certain you need an external HD to collect pictures of your wife?

I'm not even sure a cartoon can be your wife.

That's not what he said at all.

He said he could picture drinking five or six pints OR having a bottle or two of wine per night, not doing both like the guy was talking about doing.

>Why did nobody else pick up on this?

Nobody else is this retarded

This alcoholic piece of shit is going to get his shit pushed in by the Church of Scientology. June 22, dawgs.

sea org plz go

nice meme faglord why don't you go suck on cruise's cock

How was today's special? Downloading now.

>it's an user continues his downward spiral into alcoholism episode

>per night
I think he meant once in a while not every day you oaf

>tfw on my 5th whiskey and coke and have to get up for work in 4 hours

Louis was clearly drunk and was slurring the entire episode, ruined every moment that might have had a possibility of being powerful.

FUCKING LIAR

this x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

He said it sometimes happens that he drinks two bottles of wine on a weekend during the afternoon and night.

You didn't actually have to twist anything from the article to make him out to be an alcoholic so I am puzzled why you chose to do so. They literally say he possibly/probably has 10 standard drinks every day.

I wish :'(

A. tomorrow is a holliday
2. you are neet

>10 drinks a day

is that a lot?

i go through a 7-8 beers a day. not like im drinking all day, ill usually come home from work around 7 PM and sleep around 2 AM.

>tomorrow is a holliday
you wot?
>you are neet
unfortunately no. couldn't afford to be

Can any of you defenders of this sad alcoholic wreck explain why he has a child out of wedlock?

Yes. You will have to get your fluid pumped and not even make it to christmas in 10 years too.

What does your sleeping pattern have to do with anything? 7-8 beers is a lot

>is that a lot?
Only if you're a normie. It's far from alcoholism-tier (or so I tell myself).

Pentecost you liar

because i dont have to drink to get through the day. i just like doing it when im done work and can watch a movie or play a video game.

So what if he sups from sumptuous piss dribbles?

TWAT

I only drink once a week, but then I usually drink up to two bottles of premium schnapps. Is that a lot?

And in your case it will smell like urine

If it's premium you have nothing to worry about.

Did the guy with the fluids in his tummy die?

Yes your liver will be fucked

literally never heard of that. I'm swedish

Yes 2 weeks after filming ended, he did not make it to christmas.

Well in that case I understand. Those refugees are hungry no time to waste with hollidays.

Is that two fifths of 80 proof liquor then? What the fuck is schnapps anyway? That's a lot of booze but you'll live.

How long do I have to live doctor?

Uff lucky me.

Well how old are you?

Two bottles of wine a day is standard

I've drank about 80 beers this week. Feels good man.

hey at least he made it to thanksgiving

>Is that two fifths of 80 proof liquor then
I don't really know what that means. But a bottle contains about 75cl and has 40° alcohol.

Schnapps is probably mostly liquor made out of fruits. I prefer prune and apricot schnapps. It might be mostly the same as brandy.

31, do I make it until christmas? My fluids are still dry, but I get balloon face from time to time.

silly american

17 years. Also you are too old for Sup Forums, get your act together.

>I don't really know what that means.
It's how Murricans measure alcohol content. Like everything, thet need to be special snowflakes about that too. Just divide by 2, 80 proof means 40% and so on.

>a bottle contains about 75cl and has 40° alcoho
That's exactly what I meant. That's a whole lot of drinking too. What does schnapps taste like?

Like a womans lips.

here's to make sure you die happy
also The Botanist

His episode about acquired brain injury went out tonight. Did anyone else see it?

>two bottles

as in 750ml bottles or 200ml? I suppose you mean the latter, since 1500ml would get you extremely trashed. And yeah, 400ml of 25% alcohol in a sitting isn't healthy.

I ruined my life with liquor I hope to get back on track asap

They are all 700ml or 1L in Europe.

I drink a litre of Goldschlager erry damn day, fight me

No

>having a bottle or two of wine per night
he would be extremely fucked up after that

He said that he could put away two bottles of wine in a night. I'm assuming he means that he could do it on occasion. Not every night/week. He's also probably including his wife so it's not that bad at all.

I hate louis theroux and i love scientology

So, is he French or a British?

>piece of shit
sorry to hear about your indentured servitude, cultist

Yes

hm. Well, how is apricot liqueur? I like Luxardo's orange liqueur and amaretto--have you had their apricot liqueur?

Why doesn't Louis do meme-documentaries any more. Upvote this if you remember /etsubatsu/
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

Stop spamming your video you fuck

This guy seems pretty interesting, can anyone link me a youtube video, one of his videos I should watch first?

l-lewd

is two bottles of wine alcoholism... or just being european?

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a Frenchman/Italian that doesn't drink two bottles a day

>What does schnapps taste like?
Hm it really depends. The cheap ones mostly smell like vodka with a tiny bit of fruit aroma, that is still left from the distillation. Most people find it extremely disgusting. The better ones are aged in oak barrels and are surprisingly sweet in some cases. No idea how they make them that sweet, I'm not sure if it's legal to add sugar after the distilling process.

Yeah it's 700ml, I thought it's 750ml. And yes it gets you extremely trashed, which is basically why I do it. But you have to see it in relation to time, such a drinking spree can last up to 24h, in average it's probably about 12h.

You're going to die slow. If you live in Clapistan you're prolly going to die in debt from the medical costs -- hope you aren't married so she / he doesn't get stuck with it.

He's mostly American

we're on the cusp of the singularity, no one's going to die

Just go to his wiki page and the list of his docus and start with the one you find the most interesting. Most of his stuff is online on various streaming pages

We all die in the end, friend ;^)

40 whole degrees of alcohol. How do any of these mad men live to see another day?

cheap documentary fast food for people who don't watch real documentaries got it

youtube.com/watch?v=J7oy7jEc0vI

>you will never empty your balls out on tits like that

let's not forget that louis theroux has french genes

its pretty fucking obvious if you go by his name

why would they get stuck with it?

sure they will ask them to pay it, but they don't have to if it is your debt.

>custom hottie
>artificial breasts
>ginger ears
>man haircut

forgot how good this one was

L U C O Z A D E
U
C
O
Z
A
D
E

Hey, 'dawg', Chanologist from that other thread here. Got all my reaction images ready for you when Louie's doc is available to us, you and your cult are gonna' get your shit pushed in and your doc will become a meme. See you around, my brainwashed little friend.

Seriously? Second day of Pentecost is a national holiday in Norway, everything is closed.

All great men have been alcoholics
Prove me wrong

>man haircut
her hair is tied back you mong

Drank a 40' of vodka/whiskey everyday for 2 1/2 years.

AMA

He wasn't

Probably why failed in everything he wanted to do and killed himself.

>killed himself.
haha

I've no idea how people can become an alcohol. I drank daily through 2-3 years of NEETdom and didn't get hooked so it's sort of beyond me.

How old are you now? Hows your health? How did you quit? Was it worth it?

Vodka or whiskey?

Am I the only one who doesn't really like his documentaries?

What I like about him:
He takes on topics, that other people don't care about or are controversial in mainstream media.

What I dislike:
He asks the wrong questions, he doesn't really go deep enough and he mostly seems to be interested into making a fool out of the people he interviews.

I recently watched the ones about alcoholism, survivalists and body building. I think in all cases he didn't really manage to get the true story out. It was mostly stuff about some individuals who don't really represent the whole picture and he was more interested in shocking statements from some crazy people.

For example:
survivalist: He was mostly interested in lolocaust denial and NWO conspiracies. But there is way more to this story and much more real government criticism.

bodybuilding: he was mostly interested in roiding and a fetish for female bodybuilders. So he was basically just looking for the typical stereotype stuff. But things like their diets and how hard they really do work, beside taking drugs, would be an obligatory part of such a documentary.

put
down
the
weeeeeed

how much liquid is in 40 feet?

lol

he took speed and maybe other substances intravenously.

Yeah they are too informative or in depth. They're just moderately interesting and entertaining.

That's a broad question.

Haven't seen much of his newe material but he at least used to interview the most mainstream people on their field and get the most out of them.

Might have dumbed down his material to appeal more to stupid Americans, wouldn't doubt it.

>alcoholic