What fast food restaurant has the best burger?

What fast food restaurant has the best burger?

IMO
Carl's Jr > Burger King > Five Guy's > Wendy's > Dairy Queen > Jack in the Box = In-n-Out > Mcdonald's

Only burger places that I can think of that I haven't tried is Whataburger or Fatburger

Sorry but no. I'm vegan. Keep feeding yourselves with cancer/tumor promoting junk food.

sauce

whataburger is on par with five guys

sauce sauce

>vegan

Here, let me type in the URL from the bottom of that video for you.

Well, this was a discussion on burgers, but I guess we can include sauce as well since you're so eager. I think the best sauce comes from Mcdonald's Big Mac sauce.

>jack in the box= In-N-Out

Unless the new buttery-ass jacks burgers are really that good you must be delusional af.

I like the cheesy sauce of BK

I'd put Fudd Ruckers at the top, or maybe second. Five Guys is better than Burger King.

I'd say:
Fudd Ruckers
Five Guys
Burger King
In-n-Out
Wendy's
Dairy Queen
JBox
McDonalds

I will, however, say that when I'm stoned as fuck, JBox goes to number 2 or 3, and assuming the first two aren't open late, Jbox is my goto "get stoned and grab burgers, chicken rings and cheese fries for me and my girl" food.

I don't know what it is, I know Jack in the Box is supposed to be shit tier but it's just really fucking good IMO. I do like In-N-Out but I think it's a bit overrated.

Lmao hardees doesn't even make the list. Top 3 are a bunch of no names and bk. Gtfo pleb

xhamster com/movies/4412617/blonde_in_public.html

thank me later

Cookout, most of them are in North Carolina though.

hardees = carl's jr

Fudd Ruckers is fucking awesome but the one near me closed.

>carl jrs
>no hardees

idiot

whats the best thing there

Look at all these fags not listing whataburger. Must be a bunch of yankees

look at this dumb fag being mean to me because i havent had the chance to eat whataburger

I don't eat fast food often, but whenever my family goes to Texas to visit our family, I probably eat Whataburger like 5 times.

>Yankee gets his feelings hurt so easily

Whats the best burger there

>Person is mean to me