Take Summer classes at University

>take Summer classes at University
>notice condom dispenser in basement
>hear people in adjacent rooms loudly fucking for the past few weeks while I'm trying to sleep

I've had enough Sup Forums, Trips decide how many of these condoms I poke holes in with my sewing needle.

Thankfully, the person who is charge of restocking this dispenser has left the top part unlocked, so I can very easily put them back in.

If you give me a number higher than there is Condoms, I'll just poke holes in all of them. I'm not quite sure how many there actually are in here.

Why don't you try getting laid for once you fucking sperg?

Do whatever the last three digits of my post are.

My girlfriend isn't taking summer classes, she has an internship elsewhere.

Phsss, getting fucked.

This so fucking pathetic, i aint getting some so i fuck up someones life. Yoi will die alone user.

150 be a Pokemon master

Almost

Who the fuck takes summer classes

CUT THEM ALL!

You failed user

>I've had enough Sup Forums, Trips decide how many of these condoms I poke holes in with my sewing needle.
Poor rejected virgin loser, trying to fuck up life for those who do not fail like he does.
Sadly he has been told hundreds of time how to fix his problem and get laid like everyone else but his NPD and mom tell him he is special and doesn't need to change for others, like the super models who should be dating his cringy self.

0 you lonely fag

no fap game

So I can graduate a semester early. Saves a lot of money.

none, you virgin cunt

Your girlfriend is getting fucked by nigger hahahaha she sucks dick all day hahahahahaha niggers even piss in her mouth before she calls you hahahaha you cuck

All of them

i'm okay with her getting fucked

Roll

Why wait for trips, JUST DO IT FAGGOT!!!

All of them

Don't be mean.

Rolling so I can finally be a member of reddit's #nofap

Roll and 69

>saves a lot of money
Lol, you're just taking less time to graduate which, depending on your experience there, isn't a good thing.

Put them all on your penis. Just layer them, all of them.

Timestamp it you extreme faggot

whatever number my trips are

This, then bond with heat gun for epic penor extension.

in 99999999999999999999999

I hope someone finds out you do this and you have to pay child support for all of them

reroll

Roll

The number of times you've been laid

Do all but 5 of them. Sell those 5 at $20 each.

Because if you're going to be an asshole, go full ham.

Instead of poking holes in the condoms fill them with water and chuck them at couples.

Welcome newfag

What kind of faggot student owns a sewing needle

He won't have to do shit nigger, he isn't the one doing the sex.

Zero

Lol, roll.

say something

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OP is a gay cuck confirmed

All of them

None, you sadistic fuckwit

Yeah, but he's the reason the kid exists.
Condom companies get sued for this shit.

All the condoms

All

I can do whatever

timestamp or fake

no i'm not a cuck i just don't care if someone else fucks my girl, there's a difference

Little Troll
Goodnight, Sleep Tight

All of them

How much did you pay to go to a place where the walls are just painted cinderblocks?

Just 1, already too many assholes on earth

ALL OF THEM

Winrar.

Grab a bunch for yourself, first.

Any number that isn't all of them is just wrong.

Don't ruin lives OP.

Win

you know when you think about it there really is a difference, like if your not gay but fap to traps

Cum in the dispenser.
Poke 20
Post proof faggot

Roll

all of them you asshat

FUCK! YOU SUCK

Poke holes in condoms? How... uninspired.

Do you have any idea how much fun you could have by squirting small volumes of bleach / drain cleaner in there? Use your imagination.

i'm not gay i'm bisexual and we mostly have another dude over (mostly her friends) to fuck us both. You guys should stop being so insecure and let others fuck your girlfriends

fucking winrar. satan must be obeyed

all of them

Let's see if I can get trips to override the winner.

I vote that every single condom gets a hole. The entire fucking lot.

challenge accepted

Wow what a cuckold

No wonder she needs another man to fuck her because clearly OP is just a little bitch

Screw numbers, just poke holes till they all havebthem or until someone comes by

None, you fucking lonely faggot

There is a reason they provide condoms. So people don't get pregnant. Why would you fuck up someone's life just because they are loud. I hope you die alone OP.

as i said before i'm not a cuck, she's loyal to me. She always asks me if it's okay before fucking a random dude she met. I mostly say it's okay, or just join them. I'm not insecure, i have a hot girlfriend and can't satisfy her myself all the time, so yeah.

All you guys are some petty bastards

Roll

That's literally every school.

911 > trips

69 holes rolling

Kek at everyone getting mad at OP for setting up a life times worth of trolling.

I've been waiting for an excuse to give up that degenerate act.

roll plz

>Sadly he has been told hu
And lets say that he was getting pussy, which you don't know if he does or not. How would that change the fact that those cunts fuck loudly and he cannot sleep at all ? Just fuck while they fuck ? fucking inbred cuntbitch

Perfect

It's literally not

Either summer kid or autist