Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8t8A8E_Tqc
youtube.com/watch?v=TOUV8B9poGI
youtube.com/watch?v=7jJ08i5zU78
instagram.com/p/BN1qmfAg056/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED edition

intercrural

KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP KPOP MORE LIKE GAY POP

nice

my favorite releases of the current decade (albums, eps and singles only if theres more than 2 songs)

2010: gd & top
2011: fiction and fact / 2ne1 2nd mini album
2012: lipstick
2013: pink tape / let's talk about love
2014: solo day / crush / me? (strong year)
2015: a+
2016: why so lonely (bad year)
2017: ???

non kpop
2010: mbdtf
2011: house of balloons
2012: light up gold / attack on memory
2013: field of reeds / r + 7
2014: 1989
2015: ds2
2016: yes lawd!
2017: ???

i meant more for when you were back at home you could be jelly of their internet speeds

plus i don't speak korean and what's the point in meeting someone you'll never see again in 2 weeks?

/MJrSQXGDPJWH5qrtErZp8A==/

interracial intercrural on an international livestream

... with babysoil

lol

brehs

wuju comeback hype

breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

shame about the face

more of this rapping midget

W O R D
O
R
D

gd and top was legit a banger of an album
so many great songs on that
youtube.com/watch?v=D8t8A8E_Tqc

ew

god I want to rub my penis on her thighs then premature ejaculate on her flat chinese butt

>1989

hold me

brehs
all these thighs
BREHSSS

when did you realize ratqueen was the best AOA?

My favorite stuff of 2016.

>albums
1. NxWorries: Yes Lawd!
2. 21 Savage / Metro Boomin: Savage Mode
3. A Tribe Called Quest: We got it from Here... Thank You 4 Your service
4. Foodman: Ez Minzoku
5. Ian William Craig: Centres
6. The Gerogerigegege: 燃えない灰
7. Kanye West: The Life of Pablo
8. Migos: Young Rich Ni$$a$ 2
9. Radiohead: A Moon Shaped Pool
10. Parquet Courts: Human Performance

>songs
1. Lil Yachty: "Minnesota (Remix)" [feat. Quavo, Skippa Da Flippa, & Young Thug]
2. Kanye West: "Father Stretch My Hands"
3. Young Thug: “Kanye West”
4. D.R.A.M.: "Broccoli" [ft. Lil Yachty]
5. IOI: "Very Very Very"
6. Kevin Gates: "2 Phones"
7. A$AP MOB: "Way Hii"
8. Young Thug: "F Cancer (Boosie)" [ft. Quavo]
9. David Bowie: "Dollar Days"
10. Frank Ocean: “Nikes”

who is your wujufu?

she's not

ever since she got bangs i've been completely on board

seolhyun is boring shit

I'M CREEPING IN YOUR HEART BABE

luda

yea real shame about that face

dong is best

i wonder where that couch is now

not fucking kpop you stupid fucking cunt

fuck off

i knew it from the start

1989 is a masterful album front to back and im barely a fan

Good Luck era Jimin is GOAT. this is undisputable

imagine waking up to naked Seohyun in your bed and making love to her before you go eat your breakfast

Gonna do it to a Wuju chink.

*chokes*

>Sup Forums - Music
Also there are kpop songs on the list.

Better than you talking about how much you want to fuck that ugly plastic gook and is actually on topic.

No, she looks malnourished and busted these days

I prefer when she looked cute in Short Hair
it's gone downhill since then

*vomits*

get out of here you filthy traitor
>>>/wpg/

>preview pics

I love them all, but xiao is amazing

Soobs, Eunseo and Meggy.

posting hi res jeemz

>2016: windy day
>2015: basic
>2014: dress to kill
>2013: prima donna
>2012: touch
>2011: a class
>2010: breaking heart
>2009: revolution

what's wrong with her butt?

absolutely atrocious taste

WANJEON

let them free..

>Also there are kpop songs
>''songs''

also please direct me to the post where I talk about having sexual intercourse with clonefu

she has none

uh..nothing?

>gd & top
Some prime gd and top in that one
youtube.com/watch?v=TOUV8B9poGI
youtube.com/watch?v=7jJ08i5zU78
I can't see why you would pick Orange Caramel over Alive / Still Alive if you liked that, but I guess there just wasn't as much choice for 2010.

instagram.com/p/BN1qmfAg056/

(prince)

1989 is my least favorite taylor swift album. or 2nd least favorite. emotion basically made it obsolete. it's a bad album because taylor swift's forte is utilizing vocal melodies as tools to propel a song forward. since 1989 was basically a bunch of beats/instrumentation ultimately driving songs, she had no idea what to do with her vocals and a lot of the times it sucked. she also copped other people's styles because she was essentially in a transitioning state (lana del rey, haim). it was also her worst album lyrically

look at the pic closely. something has gone wrong

imagine owning all of these

ebin

gooks are really bad at photoshop

GIRLS GIRLS ON TOP

how can gyeonger be so hot and cute at the same time... she also has a top tier bitchy face

Hani?

2009: Gee
2010: Lucifer
2011: The Boys
2012: Sherlock
2013: Pink Tape
2014: Red Light
2015: 4Walls/The Story Begins
2016: CHUROP BABY(song)/TT(album)

>discussing kpop-music

are you posting my list because it's bad...

i watched this 3 times
i couldn't stop imagining her hair getting caught in the hand rail, but it'd be ok they'd just have to make their next comeback a native american concept

WTF THEY SO BIG

Why are you complaining? All the kpops want to sound that way. Sadly Korea isn't on that level yet.

They're trying so hard to imitate the western sound, but they can't.

Take Korean rap for example, they started copying those Migos negros now, only they're 4 years late. Korean rappers still rap in the most bland ways. Took so long for any triplet meter rapping to make it into kpop.

Hearing Zico's atl-inspired rapping on Oasis was really refreshing, altho Crush is definitely biting Anderson Paak's style.

QT

yooooongie......

How Onew?

why is she smearing spice packages over her face

SungSo or Yulhee

she really is the hottest kpop, imo.. looks and personality

Yulhee. Xiao2x's hairline and manface is distracting.

sasuga queen

For you to lick it all up.

>Cheng Xiao
>Manface
She doesn't even remotely have a man face retard

c'mon, man, they even say 'hot pack' on them

whoever linked that k-gamergirl csgo stream, are you the one acting cringy in chat? please stop