Requesting this omegle webm

requesting this omegle webm
the one with chat

appreciate it but there is one with both of them/the chat too. can't find it

i remember it because she suddenly stops responding and he gets desperate

so, also omegle thread? bumping

does anyone know the university?

bump

What's a good program for recording an omegle session?

camtasia

Unregistered hypercam 2.

anyone got a full source of this?

Bumping.
Also , idk if im cucking , but i really wanna find my ex gf being a whore at omegle

i wanna show my gfs tits on omegle

I used to be an omegle alpha tho, then i met her and i stoped. But idk, i always wanted to see her doing it like a whore in cam. Back then i found a lot couples doing it and was really hot. Idk i was like too insecure about asking her to do it. Bc. I know her and she would do it without me eventually. Know that she is single (i guess) im sure she would go there and find some cock

Bandicam
Dont forget to post the results

more?

Sauce?

looked all over for the full vid of this. zero luck, just a short clip with her tits out

any luck?

has anyone ever noticed there are half a dozen omegle wins period?

is that ..caitlynn jenner?

yes

Thanks, Im gonna post old wins since yall helped me out. Give me a sec.

how long is that cock do you think

thanks fam

Girls gets horny at that time of the month you can be more than sure that at least the 65% of omegle lonely finger parties starts bc that

If they are good. I will post mine too

8-9 inches he posted on reddit he was in this range and he uses good angles to make it look massive. Dude is hung for sure, but he isn't Peter North or some shit

not more than 17cm

7ish. Forced perspective makes it look bigger.

1 of 3 that I have on hand for today

2 of 3

and for the love of christ SAUCE

3 of 3
When I have time ill post the entire album of each chicks and then some.

bump

Anyone have webms with more than one girl? You know, lesb or naughty pajama parties

Forgot pic lads, my bad

Gut

so go on and get some new ones. it's not difficult. I literally just wave and type "hi". if they wave back, I say "want to show each other?" I'm serious. no flirting, no buttering them up, nothing. sometimes they say ok. then you take it from there. why the fuck do you think girls are on omegle in the first place? to make friends and chat with nice guys?

did he ever post a version with sound of any of these?

that IS the sauce you fucking sutist cuck

looks like mcmaster

anyone have the one where the short haired chick and long haired one make out? (and the short haired looks like she wants to make a baby, while the other wants to move on to lesbian sex)

yep, good ol' Mac

I love this guy, how can I see the full videos?

Tripfags check'd

anoyone got more vids?

thread gonna die soon feelsbad

how do guys get their dicks to look so big on cam?

I'm 7+ inches but I don't look nearly that big in photos or video.

I'm also over 6 feet? am I just fucked cause I'm a big guy (in stature)?

more of just the guy

bump

scale is pretty important. they also play with the angle of the camera, and how they hold it. have small hands, and it looks huge

you're a tall guy with big dick. just go get some irl pussy, dog. don't bother with webcams.

Care to share?

lol yeah my irl pussy is out of town though. That's why I'm on Sup Forums on a thursday :D

Is it possible to actually get a reaction like this? I'm getting ripped and have an 8 inch.

bump

Lmao look at this slut pretending to not like it and then gets wet af.

rip this thread

bump

answer pls

I've never tried on webcam but I doubt it. Most women will be grossed out and click off of an unsolicited dick.

Maybe a few will stick around for the novelty.

I'm around 7.5 myself and I've had two girlfriends unsolicitedly tell other people that I have a big dick, but even then they just kind of stated it matter of factly.

I've slept with 11 women in my life and only one rally fawned over my the size of my dick.

Most women just don't really care.

ya easily

I'd try it if I were you. You'd be surprised what bitches would do when they're horny

idk seems kinda pervy. You ever done it?

Peter North is like 7 inches.

And niggers have big dicks. That's a big dick

It's not really pervy when you go for girls who are looking for it imo. They go there because they're feeling horny.