Why did she not get burned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzrDpj6M1ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was made of wood. she controls fire. she can't be hurt by fire

Sunscreen, SPF 30 at least.

>you're a wizard dany

youtube.com/watch?v=vzrDpj6M1ig

Wish we could see more chubby naked Emilia Clarke. I don't know why chicks with dumpy looking bodies and small tits turn me on so much.

>she controls fire

Since when?

>she can't be hurt by fire

None of the other much more capable and dignified targareans had this convenient power. Even the fat guy who wrote it said that one time was just a one time thing.

Yurt made from sticks and such in the rocky wastes. Dry and burns well.

No, he said probably. Probably means maybe not. If he said, it definitely was then sure, I'd say you were spot on. He said however, Probably.

She sat in a burning pyre for hours until it died and was unharmed. She tacks on "the unburnt" to her titles. Yeah, it was just a one time thing retard.

GoT is now officially capekino.

>He thinks that was actually Emilia Clarke'ss body

Come on, she is slim as fuck. She has been using a body double since season 1

You will love Lena DunHAM

Daario and Jorah put some flammable liquid everywhere earlier, obviously.

Liar. I've used 60 and still got burn.

SO FIRST HE POSTS A PICTURES OF SOMETHING ON FIRE, LIKE THIS, THEN HE SAYS "THAT'S A BIG FIRE" AND THEN SOMEONE ELSE POSTS A PICTURE OF A FIREFIGHTER AND SAYS "FOR YOU" AND THEN EVERYONE APPLAUDS

nigga the very first scene of her in the entire show is her stepping into burning hot water and not feeling the heat.

not to mention her line when her brother is killed: "he was no dragon. fire cannot kill the dragon" which was when we learned that she was in fact the dragon.

you even watch the show?

Stop posting foreshadowing plot points before you fizzle his brain or something.

ITT: Filename thread

that's a big fire

>She sat in a burning pyre for hours until it died and was unharmed.

Yeah, one time you fucking retard.

>She tacks on "the unburnt" to her titles.

And your mom calls herself the whore of babylon.
>Granny: Do Targaryens become immune to fire once they "bond" to their dragons?

>George_RR_Martin: Granny, thanks for asking that. It gives me a chance to clear up a common misconception. TARGARYENS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE! The birth of Dany's dragons was unique, magical, wonderous, a miracle. She is called The Unburnt because she walked into the flames and lived. But her brother sure as hell wasn't immune to that molten gold.

>Revanshe: So she won't be able to do it again?

>George_RR_Martin: Probably not.

Now kill yourself you autist

What do you think, probably means? As qualifiers go, probably is as spot on as approximately, which is to say, in the neighborhood there of and not exactly on point.

But then, you knew that.

No Targaryen before that scene with Danny ahs ever been immune to fire. Do you retards even GOT?

DAny became magical aftet she revivied teh 3 dragon eggs.
Only explanaition needed.

>What do you think, probably means?

It means shitty writing and doing stupid shit convenient for the plot

YOu are now realizing this is George R. R. Martin's work we are talking about.

FOR YOU

>knocks over a brazier
>a dozen warlords instantly shit themselves in panic

bravo d&d

Obviously the truth is the magic abortionist tried to cast fire immunity on herself but it ended up hitting Danny.

You dumb fucking cucks. Are you all also forgetting when the warlocks have her chained and THE BABY DRAGONS BREATHE FIRE THROUGH HER????