ABOUT TO DdoS NYPA DUMBASS WHO'S READY?

ABOUT TO DdoS NYPA DUMBASS WHO'S READY?

Dubs activates my DdoS.

NYPA, dumbass.

Off by 3 Kill your self

NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.NYPA, dumbass.

NYPA, dumbass

Can't even get dubs.. mine don't count btw

FUCKING GO

>ping
Good luck pinging servers behind a firewall that blocks icmp

>DdoSing

>Hacking

Pick one

Do it

Don't let your dreams be memes

do it faggot

nypa dumbass

One bad meme it is

of by 11... wait...

WINNER ACTIVATING DDOS CANNON

Nno?

nice b8, op.
it isnt january 22, 2013

op newfag
>gtfo

>YOUR-E0685BB06C
>E0685BB06C

Oh you fucked up OP.
At this moment I'm setting up a ddos attack on you.

Dubs will activate the ddos.

let the DDOSing commence

start the ddos

100% Certified autism

Oh hello Nikola (skype)

Win

> not using Low Orbit Ion Cannon

kek

bitch please

R.I.P me 2014

Great work detective.

fucking hoax newfag bitches..
i mean,at least if they're trying to b8 shit like this,they could find screens from kali linux or backtrack to appear more convincing

So are we gonna ddos op or what?

Reported

Oklen si majstore?

Dear Aspergers faggot,
That is not a DDOS. I don't see any C2 units. There for it would be a DOS attack. Which will fail because I'm sure your residential line doesn't have the up stream to actually be successful. You really should consider ipconfig /release.

Quick, turn the channel 4 it's happening.

majstore ovaj majstor nije ovdje...

High MB icmp spam lol

Go kys retard, then read about firewalls

Majstore dobro si reka majstoru

majstore malo si se zajebo da je majstor taj tu. jesi to majstore iz hercegovine

>not knowing about hackering

In what fashion is this a DISTRIBUTED denial of service and not you just pinging the same IP over and over again? Do you even realize that from home routers and up the basic protection for denial of service attack is to simply deny the IP addresses request for traffic entirely when it becomes apparent that it's continually pinging? Most servers have a ping shut-off at ONE ping, so all others after that for probably even a few minutes are denied. This is the most basic protection, almost all web servers these days employ better methods including purposefully waiting and lagging responses to make it appear that the DoS is working when it's not.

Changing the console colours does not make you even an entry-level hacker. It makes you a massive faggot.

^^^ this.

Ma dragi ja tebi kao majstoru kažem da si majstoru objasnio da nema majstora hahaha

I have aids dubs activate it

Fuck man, you took that bait
>It makes you a massive faggot.
Fucking kek

>being this new

you're like some kind of superautisticsherlockholmes.

>1/22/2013
kek

ITT everyone wastes there time debunking obvious troll. op laughs.

DDoS THAT MOFO

You might wanna take down the Reverse Image Search servers, too, which is where I learned that you're a fucking fraud.

>command prompt
> people who think DDoS have something to do with windows
>OP is a faggot

>WU9VIEFSRSBBIEZVQ0tJTkcgRkFHR09UIE9Q

rolling

Rollin

are you an actual spastic?
it's a ping attack