/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10225263/
comicbook.com/2016/05/16/game-of-thrones-emilia-clarke-says-no-body-double-for-nude-scene/
youtu.be/0mmx68VmTEo?t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHO /SANSA X JON/ HERE?

(farts)

Preston

Nth for TormundxBrienne

>Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Question is, can he handle that she-knight ass?

strawpoll.me/10225263/
strawpoll.me/10225263/
strawpoll.me/10225263/

How was tonight's episode, lads?

I wait for his reviews and Q&As of the new episodes more than the episodes themselves.

>Hey Jon, don't you think that if you leave everyone's going to think you're a deserter and hang you for it? I mean that's what happens to deserters, right? Unless you can somehow make the entire realm actually believe you came back from the dead, and they have a pretty bad track record of believing anything that happens on the wall and beyond. I'm just saying this might be a bad idea.

I feel like nothing has happened on the show since season 4.

>the Pink Letter starts with castigation about Wildlings crossing the Wall

They're really hamming the political shit up aren't they

WAKE ME UP!
(Wake me up inside)

The ending to the episode is just so fucking stupid. At least have Drogon show up or something.

In that situation what the Dothraki would actually do is immediately detain and kill Caloreesi, and whoever are the strongest/most capable leaders in each Khalasar would fight amongst themselves to see who would become the new Khals. It would be business as usual by the next day.

>Areo
>Doran
>Trystane
>Roose
>Walda
>Baby Bolton
>Othell Yarwyck
>Bowen Marsh
>Alliser Thorne
>Olly
>Osha

Why are bastards so bloodthirsty?

>Osha is gone for like 3 seasons
>dies her second episode back

I'm just waiting for Rickon to go completely apeshit

Size jokes when

I hate show Brienne so much. She's all over the fucking place, in every place of Westeros.

At least in the books she was balanced - constantly at a loss, weak and scared. Also she got fucking rekt before caught by Stoneheart.
But apparently Jaime gave her badass plotarmor as well.

Shut the fuck up Sansa

So it's pretty much guaranteed that the Tyrells are going to get FUCKED after they go into King's Landing and purge all the zealots right? I imagine Cersei is going to have her uncle killed then blame them for treason or some shit.

Why the fascination with other people's opinions? Why do so many people worship the big youtube review channels?

Reekon*

>TorBri gunna be gud

Waif(u) for pegging, beating anons to death, and licking sweaty armpits apparently I mean, she's gay right?

His non-serious reviews are the best thing about a new episode

I'm enjoying the fact that every leak has been bullshit since the spanish guy stopped sharing them

First time in GOT history I'm watching episodes without knowing what will happen

CONFIRMED LEAK FOR KINGSLANDING PLOT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON(from the same spanish guy who leaked some earlier episodes)

>Varys still controls the kids(the little birds), foreshadowed by the scene where he says "birds I always trust" right before the scene with Qyburn and the birds
>orders them to kill Olenna, Pycelle, Kevan, Qyburn and Tommen(the scene in one of the trailers where the kids are killing someone)
>naturally, Cersei becomes the prime suspect because nobody else could do it
>2 of the judges had been decided(don't know who they are, probably Mace and someone else)
>as for the third judge, Jaime is appointed, the other judges vote yes and no
>cue dialogue scene between Jaime and High Sparrow where he reveals that Cersei cheated on him with Lancel
>Jaime votes yes because he's aware of how Cersei is fucked up now
>Cersei demands a trial by combat
>Of course appoints Robert Strong as her champion as she thinks nobody can beat him
>Them it appears
>MOTHERFUCKING SANDOR CLEGANE IS THE CROWN'S CHAMPION(don't know for sure the details of how it happened, but supposedly it's a bit different from the gravedigger theory)
>beats Robert, supposedly using fire because karma or something(this part is a rumour)
>Cersei gets executed
>the prophecy of Maggy The Frog is fulfilled, her 3 children die, then she dies by the hand of the "Little Brother", in this case it may be either Jaime for voting against her or The Hound for defeating Gregor
>Kingslanding becomes a mess because there's nobody with claim to the throne alive and most of the small council is dead
>High Sparrow rises to power and becomes some sort of regent ruler
>not sure what happens to Jaime in the final episodes, rumour is that he flees to the riverlands with Bronn under a new identity

Did anyone find it silly that she started tearing apart the teddy bear when it was obviously just a conduit for the malevolent spirit in the house? AND SHE MUST HAVE KNOWN THIS.

>Just watched the episode
>One of top 10 GOT episodes ever
But you guys think it's like another shoah, right?

*terminator music intensifies*

Not his opinions but his theories and attention to detail.

I wish the show would end so he would be free to make batshit crazy lore videos

delete this

epic shitpost retard

wew lad

>yfw Jon hugs the Mountain That Eats Lemoncakes and they couldn't hide how short he is.

(farts)

>see someone walking through flames unburned.
>business as usual.

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME

Why didn't any of the Khals or bloodriders decide to make killing her the last thing they ever do in this world?

did brienne actually do it lads?

is mannis dead?

Because no one seems to keep up with the news

how is terminator grandpa?

I want her to beat me bloody, like 2x harder than she does Arya, then when I can't even stand anymore she gently nurse me back to health.

When I'm good, she start again.

Was there a cock quip this episode?

drogon costs money, goy
and its exactly what everyone fucking expected to happen anyway

Sorcery. Killed on sight.

Even if they didn't dislike magic, they would never follow a woman who can't even fight unless cowed in fear by say, a dragon.

At what point did GoT turn from interesting and nuanced low fantasy show into irredeemable 90's swords and sandals trash?

HOLY SHIT user THAT EP WAS SO AWESOME! DID YOU SEE KELLY C WRECK THOSE BIKER GUYS? SO EPIC!

>It's a based strong female characters episode

Thank you, D&D. I love it when you trigger Sup Forumsbabbies

Go back to tumblr fgt

what do you think of ep 5 preview?

more filler?

Because no one thinks straight in a life or death situation.

Where's the torrent?!

After the Red Wedding

This is probably better than we'll actually end up with.

>nice night for a walk!

Can you screencap the Jonmanlet scene?

The last scene was bullshit. Prove me wrong.

When more lyanna?

Who's the bigger Mary Sue??

I call bullshit

>orders them to kill Olenna, Pycelle, Kevan, Qyburn and Tommen

Why would they rehash the red wedding?

>rumour is that he flees to the riverlands with Bronn under a new identity

Wouldn't it made sense to back to Casterly Rock?

People can think angry and angry is what Dothraki do well

osha death pls?

just the death, or the teasefuck&death?

Are you literally retarded?

The scene doesn't even fucking make sense. Why would they all kneel for literally no reason? they'd say she's a witch and cut her fucking head off. The khals clearly gave no fucks about what they knew about her an drogo, why would anyone else?

Dany

>a woman who can't even fight
>just killed the heads of the five families.
That's not sorcery and wouldn't have been viewed as such by them. She showed them her power level and they only respect power.

comicbook.com/2016/05/16/game-of-thrones-emilia-clarke-says-no-body-double-for-nude-scene/

Reminder that it wasn't a body double

The scene is safe for fap

>biker guys
Why do I have mentally challenged girls in my bed?

Khals think "let me kill the nearest killable thing and say something cool killing"
And then they should've killed the small woman who is trying to burn them alive

>not wanting wincest
Fuck outta here faggot

Yeah.. Just imagine her hand around your neck and the look her face as your vision starts to fade to black.

>Drogon shows up
>BULLSHIT DRAGON EX MACHINA PLOT ARMOR D&D ARE HACKS

they just can't win

>cersei doesn't decent into madness instead she becomes a stronk independent woman with her toy boy jamie

>Tormund seeing Brienne "i wonder if her member is as big as mine"
>Slaver guy "varys you eunuch silly goose you cant use a stand up urinal"
>Osha to Ramsay "show me your lady hornwood"
>Dothraki to Khaleesi "You will suck all of our cocks after we figure out why this place smells like kerosene"

nice digits, very nice

Not gonna lie, I liked her tits.

original ramsay letter is better imo

>Your false king is dead, bastard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.
Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, bastard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

>I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.

>I want my bride back. I want the false king's queen. I want his daughter and his red witch. I want this wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want my Reek. Send them to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your bastard's heart and eat it.

sure thing senpai

>Why would they rehash the red wedding?
No wedding going on user. It's just straight up mass murder. Everyone likes that, and it's not a rarity in this show.

>try to recapture the unburnt moment from season 1
>fail

>tfw Dany ruins another episode again

Would have been solid 7/10 without her

Jon is gonna go off with Mel and be the new brotherhood. That's why they didn't put lady stoneheart in, they were reserving that plotline for jon

Yeah, I am. I wasn't sorting by uploaded date.

who's going to win the game of thrones

>cersei lannister / jaime lannister / zombie monster
>the tyrells / kevan lannister
>the high sparrow / armed religious zealots
>jon/melisandre/night's watch/wildlings
>ramsay bolton / house bolton / twenty good men
>dany/dothrakis/unsullied/dragons/midget/eunuch/handsome bearded guy/cuck
>night's king / ice zombies
>zombie catelyn stark / other

>Would they rehash the red wedding?
DABID
>Wouldn't it made sense to back to Casterly Rock?
He's been seen filmed with Bronn in riverlands, so I guess it makes sense

One. A slave master talking about Varys being a eunuch (or an eunuch)

>her

Robert Strong = Undead Mountain
The Faith's Champion = The newly repentant Hound
Valonquar = The "little brother" who will kill Cersei
The Hound = Valonquar

CLEGANEBOWL

youtu.be/0mmx68VmTEo?t

no pecker jokes, dickless status was mentioned twice

It's the best you can get.

Basically the North plotlines are the actual show

The fire was between them and spreading rapidly. Not only that, they just watched her put her hand on it and not even flinch. They were probably surprised... that she is trying to murder them and is apparently immune to fire.

>detain

Remove the shitskin then i really wish i was in that bed.

>believing jews lies from people who said jon snow was dead a million times

but seriously, it doesn't even look like her.
ANY 'her'... the fattie, the S1-3 one...

They respect strength, being immune to fire would be sorcery for stupid savage people like the dothraki. and they all wouldn't fucking kneel in unison, their culture isn't about being led by women. This shit is awful

CIA is the actual show

This episode had the best tyrion dialogue in a long time objectively

Well they don't have swords, and I doubt they'd just beat her to death on the spot. They'd detain her until the fire is out and they have everything figured out.