You're at a family picnic and your dad sits in the lawn chair in front of you and you see this. What do you do?

You're at a family picnic and your dad sits in the lawn chair in front of you and you see this. What do you do?

warn him, if those springs clench his balls, it will hurt af

This is really nice. In a situation like this I'd ask if I can cup them. Feel if they have a nice weight and touch the skin. I think testicle skin is the nicest skin to touch, it beats any soft womanly skin I had my hands on. Maybe I would go in for a smell as well

>find laser pointer
>find dog
>point laser at nuts
>let dog do the work

Weed wack the shot out of them

>Ask him how he became white.
>Ask him why he's back in my fucking life.
>Ask him where he's been all this time.
>Cry.

This^
We have a responsibility as men to protect all balls

That sounds like the perfect profession. :^)

where were you when my christian parents skinned my dick

shmee

He said balls, not dicks. Fucking homo.

This is the Guild of the Sack

Take a picture post it to Sup Forums and ask user what they would do.

Kek

kneel down, give a few slow licks, gingerly take each in my mouth one at a time, then walk away.

Jesus Christ dad lmao

This happens when I freeball, I do it alot

My uncle does this shit every summer with his shorty shorts. I don't understand how people can have no self awareness.

Guess he freeballs alot too?

>he's aware

grab the hedgeclippers and take my place as a Freudian usurper

my Dad has the loooongest nutsack I ever saw

He can literally stand up straight in full boxers & have his nuts dangle through the leg opening

For about a month as a kid Id leave toys on the floor by my bed and wait for my Dad to come say goodnight, because he'd bend over to pick them up & his entire hairy sack would hang out in the open air

But he stopped when he caught on I was beating off from my bed shaking in that glorious few seconds itd all hang out

Did his dick come out too?

Better hide them in my mouth to save him the embarrassment of someone seeing them

Id say "bro, put your nuts away you faggot". Then id probably make fun of his long balls for several months. We're bros tho so it's all good

>it will hurt as fuck

What

You call me bro you little shit, and I'll knock into next Tuesday