/got/ general

Tommen thread

How can one woman be so based?

First for Based Tormund

S A U R O N

Plot armor.

Reminder that nice guys don't always finish last.

Linda video when?

bamp for Jon x Sansa OTP

All hail King Tommen

Cringe you mean?

looks like the fire consumed her extra fat

first for autism

SOMEONE POST HER STUPID FUCKING FACE SHE MADE WHEN SHE STARED AT THEM

Yfw you realise Sam is a cuck

PRESTON VIDEO TONIGHT

I find him less convincing now that his voice has broken.

How did I not see it before? He's a spoiled autistic kid.

Why doesn't Sansa care about Jon's death? I thought it would be kinda surprising to hear that he was resurrected. Probably not. Whatever.

Was it called book of the stranger, because show has nothing to do with this stranger's book?

>Your father was a kont

Is team Stagger completely dead now?

Stannis, dead.
His daughter, dead.
His brothers, dead.

The stagger was supposed to kill dragons and shit...

>Banging a single mom
>not finishing last

>not maining Drogo

That was some good stuff.

Honestly why don't they focus more on the Nights King as a Villain.

By the time it comes to Season 7 and 7.5, how well developed he is as a villain will be palpable compared to the likes of hose Joffrey and Ramsay will have been over the whole series.

They either need the White Walkers to engage in some serious fucking destruction, or else Nights King won't seem that much of a memorable bad guy at all.

>this little shit, who has not been affected whatsoever by Ramsay, has just sentenced him, Smalljon, and the Karstarks to death

IBBEN DABID
ABSOLUTELY IBBEN

>Father gets beheaded by prince she obsessed over
>Think she's going to get revenge
>Just becomes an abused battered rag

>Petyr saves her
>Think he's going to teach her how to be cunning like him
>Gets sold to the Boltons

>Marries Ramsey
>Think she's going to do something, anything
>Becomes an abused battered rag again

>Escapes to Castle Black
>"Hey Jon we have to take Winterfell back and kill Ramsey I'll go there and storm the army myself if I have to"

AT LEAST GIVE HER A SEASON OF DEVELOPMENT. YOU CAN'T JUST FLICK A SWITCH AND MAKE HER BRAVE AND BOLD AND CUNNING FUCK OFF

>Stannis,dead
>dead
>implying

Hello, potion seller.

Seems weird to bring osha back to have her get punked out so easily

so heartwarming.
i'll cuddle my fluffy blankets tonight and pretend it's my sweet returned Sansa.

okay episode

but what the fuck was that last scene? '"Teehee, I'll just tip over these braziers and all the khals will die"

on par with 20 good men and Asha attacking the Dreadfort

(farts)

Shock value, dabid

I have to give Sophie Starks props here, cause that was the first time in a while that actually had some feels in this show.

Actors are expensive, they're trimming costs so when got gets its inevitable 8th season, they'll be able to pay the increased salaries of their core cast

threat beyond the wall is neglected by gurm as well desu

Too bad it went to shit when she opened her mouth in the scene after it

So did Jon tell Sansa that he was murdered and resurrected? If he did then she takes it extremely well.
>as everyone else is

BOW YOU SHITS

>He will suicide by jumping from a window btw

What did happen to the half of Stannis' army which deserted?

cute! CUTE!

Nights King is the one true king, he will save the world

It makes sense. She's never believed she could do anything without the help of someone else, she just knew that that's how to get Jon on her side.

>So did Jon tell Sansa that he was murdered and resurrected?

It was heavily implied that he did.

>implying Gendry won't be delivered by Lord Mazin to Ramsay next episode

>Vale knights are supposed to be some of the most chivalrous and regal, donning impressive family armors and being trained at combat finer than any other knights in the 7 kingdom

>wear shitty tin armor, don't even wear any heraldry

what is this

Seriously SJWs ruin everything

too bad they didn't make out and Jon didn't take her right on the spot in the snow with wildlings and crows cheering for them.

Wait, what was wrong with 20 good men?

I didn't think it was that shocking considering Ramsay is a mary sue. They'll probably make him one of the greatest swordsmen of all time too just because

So many shows fuck this up where they want a character to be hated so they have them do all this evil shit nonstop but it just gets boring

>'"Teehee, I'll just tip over these braziers and all the khals will die"
Yeah...
The episode went from being fairly decent, possibly the best so far (not saying much), to then at point with her simply "tossing some braziers over" to burn slowly spread some fire to kill some guys...

I mean wow.. I actually did laugh out loud at how bad that scene was then. It was legit horrible.

I miss Joffrey

Was little finger and sweet robin the best part in this episode?

Why is Littlefinger the only interesting evil guy.

Everyone else is just le ebil mean guy.

>Alright Lino, in this scene you're meant to act like you're more interested in the falcon than the conversation at hand.
>You mean like this?
>N-no, not quite so animated. It's too obvio--
>Hey do I get to suck on anymore tits soon?
>No Lino, let's just get back to the scene--
>Hey do you think anyone will notice that I'm like 6 feet tall now?

Chris Stuckmann's getting ready to fight his haters.

I fully support this.

yeah and Jon is gonna get defeated by Ramsay and she is gonna be an abused battered rag again.

Best new character. Loved his "hmm" after Ramsey stressed that his father was NOT killed by him.

yeah but shes cool now x

>CIA, I am low budget

Not my edit, unfortunately."Thanks family"

she'll destroy the boltons her own way.

>books
Jon's parentage is revealed to be R+L, who married on the Isle of Faces, making Jon the legitimate ruler of Westeros

>show
Jon's parentage will still be R+L, but Rhaegar will rape Lyanna meaning Jon is still a bastard. Daenarys will sit on the iron throne instead, with Jon Stark legitimized as Lord of Winterfell.

same thing that happened to Robbs 20,000 men left in the riverlands after the red wedding.

Robin's actor was good this episode tbqh

Same as the dogs

You answered your own question.

Ramsay is fucking cartoonish, his letter sounded like a 14 year old trying to be edgy as possible.

>the Vale, the Night's Watch, the White Walkers are all going to meet for a big battle at the end of the season
H Y P E
Y
P
E

I was afraid Jon had forgotten about her face Beric style. I've never been so happy to be proven wrong. This scene would be even more epic in the books though.

Guys I think something was wrong with my broadcast during the end of the episode it switched to the ending of s1 did anyone else have this problem?

So... Why didn't they have a dragon come and burn down the hut, then it would make more sense for people to bow.

It wouldn't even matter if the dragon flew off after to resume whatever plot irrelevant thing it's been doing for the whole season.

>get cut once
>victory animation is dying from an infection and getting smothered by your waifu

HOW MANY TIMES
DO THEY NEED TO
CONFIRM HIS DEATH
BEFORE IT SINKS IN
STANNIS FAGS?

It's Dothraki jet fuel, It melts gold chains and burns solid wood beams instantly.

>Theon returning to Pyke could be a trap laid by Ramsay.

Yes that makes a ton of sense, better just let him enter your chamber unguarded instead of throwing him in a dungeon.

>Throw him through the moon door, who the fuck cares.
>Let's go attack Winterfell, who the fuck cares.

If only all lords were so great.

>CIA
>evil
Back 2 reddit plz.

Dany won't sit on the throne. She can't have kids, there's no point. As soon as she dies, war again.

Thats why you always pirate

I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER

>yeah here you go ramsay. My father was a cunt btw,

they didn't show his head rolling into the snow.
the Transgiant was totally fucking lying.

I couldn't suspend my disbelief when Ramsays manlet ass was physically capable of raping her.

this is my fetish

>"This is the job for the Hand of the King Davos. Collect some men and head to the Wall and speak with Jon."
>No probs Stannis off I go
>A month passes, you know Stannis isn't coming back
>Big "knight" bitch Brienne rocks up
>"Yeah I killed your King personally, what up?"
>not immediately slaughtering her
>not immediately ordering the men you travelled with to slaughter her
>not immediately requesting that the Wildlings slaughter her

Poor fucking Davos, its rare to see a character get this brutally chopped to pieces

>inbred tard
>raising wife's inbred son
tell me how that isn't finishing last?

Can you imagine the conversation with his parents when bringing her over?

>Hi mom and dad, this is my gf and her son, please take care of them while I'm off to maester school.

>It's a Dany gets a new army in the most stupid way possible episode

>It's a Jon Snow decides to go south because of Sansa and not to unite the North to fight the Others episode

His house was supposed to be one of the big four.

Why did they kill them all off? ;_;

REMINDER

Is anyone else just sick of Ramsay? So fucking one dimensional and just cartoonishly evil.

And what a pointless waste of time bringing back Osha only to kill her off in the very next scene. For what purpose? We already hate this character enough, doing that isn't going to make anyone hate him any more than they already did.

I just want him dead already desu so the White Walkers can become the major threat.

too lazy to make an edit

S H O C K V A L UE
YOUTUBE REACTIONS
ANYONE CAN DIE

BRAZIER FUEL CAN'T MELT WOOD BEAMS

NEW THREAD

>>>
>>>
>>>