I'm madly in love with a Lesbian I work with

I'm madly in love with a Lesbian I work with.

Recently she has been play fighting with me a lot. I feel my stomach turn over every time she smiles at me. My feelings for her are so strong they are terrifying.

Did I mention she is a Lesbian?

I am a man. I have no fucking idea what is going on. If she was straight I would swear she likes me too, but as she is a Lesbian I don't really understand what the fuck is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/02/why-men-always-think-women-are-flirting.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's lesbian not Lesbian

Enjoy your flirty friend, user.
If it's meant to happen, it'll happen.

Wise words

I'm using it as a noun, because that's how I roll.

Some women are naturally just super flirty, especially when they feel comfortable around you. Are you certain she's a lesbian and not just bisexual?

Dude, she's treating you like a good male friend, you know.

Don't blow a nice friendship up, take it as a bromance. She's not into what you have in between your legs.

Kind of sucks OP, but on thr brightside, at least you'll never have to worry about her hopping on another guy's dick instead of yours...

He was using it as a noun too. It doesnt have to be capitalized unless it is a proper noun.

Sometimes they turn.
I managed to turn a lesbian into a bisexual without realizing it, because the was deepn in the closet.
Like you, I fell deeply in love with this girl, but bisexuals can never be faithful, they always want multiple partnerts, and I could not stand for that shit.

Some people tell me that I'm a retard and that I could have had nice threesomes, but I just can't deal with an open relationship, It's not my thing.
If you can deal with that possibility, I recommend you to try and ask her out if you feel a vibe from her

Same thing with my dad's friends' niece. Shes a 21 year old lesbian and her parents kicked her out of her house and now shes living with my friend's dad and I went over there yesterday and when i got there she winked at me and asked me "Are you gonna go in the pool with me later?" and she kept dragging me around the house like a wife would drag her husband to the bedroom. But I found out the hard way that she was a lesbian when I was thinking about asking her out and her uncle was talking with my dad about her being kicked out for being a lesbian.

She doesn't strike me as the 'flirty' type, she is very tomboyish, wears baggy t-shirts and the likes.

Yes she is a lesbian, came out when she was 15, is 23 now. As far as I'm aware has never been involved with a man.

Female sexuality is flexible. That doesn't mean that all women can be turned, but if she's clearly flirting with you and giving you "the look" then she probably can.

Well that's what I'm trying not to do, as I do enjoy her friendship and working with her is cool.

However, I have these feelings and I can't help but wonder whether they are reciprocated. For example, every single time I've felt this way about a girl in the past we have ended up getting together. Every single time I've felt flirting was as substantial as this it has always developed into a relationship. So it's hard to ignore that feeling.

She is a lesbian though.

nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/02/why-men-always-think-women-are-flirting.html

I was just joking, he is obviously correct, I have no idea why I used a capital.

She'll be a hasbian soon.

True enough

I don't think I could with her, like I said my feelings are very strong and of the madly in love variety. I wouldn't want to share her with anyone.

Well, maybe she isn't 100% lesbian?

I know bro, like I told you, been ther, done that. It was hell.

is it pic related ?

This thread is now about seals.

Lesbians aren't real. No girl is an actual lesbian. They're either a) too ugly/fat/loser whatever to get a decent bf b) shitty as dating and don't want to be alone c) trying for attention/being hip with the times/tumblr faggots

Get her in touch with her basic instinct, hungry for cock, and ask her out just as friends. The wetter you get her pussy, the sooner she won't be able to contain her socially constructed sexuality and hop on the D.

Same here i know that feel but the are too many fishes on the sea right, right?

maybe she wants to try

>bisexuals can never be faithful
That's why you're retarded user.

This is why men and women can't be friends

You are fucking retarded.

>it has to be your D

You are probably a cock sucking faggot but do you see me insulting you, faggot?

Was in a similar situation dude. Ended up eating her pussy. Good times.

Just keep going how you are, if anything is going to happen she'll probably make a move.

I want a seal to cuddle so bad. I'd bame him fluffs the fish ;-;

I hear they are actually pretty aggressive

also, their meat is delicious

Nice projecting faggot.

>lesbians aren't real
>men can be cock sucking fags though
kys retard