Bindi Irwin is now 18, thoughts?

Bindi Irwin is now 18, thoughts?

I would take a stingray barb directly in the heart to see those titties

got the right idea

It makes me sad to think that she had to grow up without her awesome dad, but glad that she appears to be a well adjusted, happy young woman.

VERY WELL adjusted

Agreed, couldn't imagine not having my dad growing up.

That whole family is retarded white trash...Fishy should of killed him before he procreated

would love to feel her downunda on my leg like that

That Nhims Island movie she was in has some nice titty jiggle action. Slow mo even. Is noice

Would crikey all over her tits

That's "should have", Einswine.

i think after puberty she could've gone either way. by the time she turned 18 she'd either be hot or go in another direction. she went in another direction. a fat direction.

Bindi Irwin, or Mariah Carey?

she just needs to go on a diet and she will be new ariel

alright that webm was gold.. but i stand by what i said.

to each their own

Cannot unsee Dobbie

Eeeee. She already has saggers. Mean she didn't properly support her tits as they were growing. poor thing.

herp speckle?

CRIKEY!

she looked like a downie when she was little

seems like the kind of girl so innocent she is afraid to ask her mum to go bra shopping when they started growing

banging body, shame about the face

good news though: daddy issues inevitably lead to attention seeking behaviour and nudez getting leaked.

100%

90% of the people in here are fucking faggots. I'd eat her ass out and live off of the milk from her tits

i'm agreeable to that

GODDAMN RIGHT
except eat her ass thats disgusting jeeze wats wrong with you

also we could go on expeditions and she loves animals and shit, seems like a really sweet girl

lolded

go hiking, eating her ass out under the stars, using those titties as pillows

she's fecking adorable

She's not that big either, this pic was on her birthday

>people implying her face is bad

I want her to ride my face like she's wrestling an croc

ready for a cum bath

yep, now i think about it i want that too

what's her snapchat?

Cameltoe on mom. This threads great. But dammit im feeling like an asshole to steve

this won't help :(

>an croc

yeah I was in like 9th or 10th grade when he did and he was seriously my favorite person to watch, when I was really young (and bill nye). He was so passionate about animals and shit. I remember when he did all of the edgy faggots in school were making fun of it and shit

Caught me. I almost typed an aligator

I want to motorboat that

i too want to know

I made the mistake of trying to eat out a chubby girl after a decent hike. Nearly gagged (and I love some pussy musk). Ended up skinny dipping in the river and going back to bone (couldn't face the funk again, whole tent smelled like the floor at Tsukiji market after a busy morning.)

>Cameltoe on mom. This threads great. But dammit im feeling like an asshole to steve

I worked with Steve for about 15 years. He was a fucking dickbag. Don't feel bad for him.

Eh, her boobs don't look great here. I bet they droop to the floor out of a bra.

>>that wasn't a fart...

is a Tsukiji market smell a good thing? i'll be eating out after a skinny dip, good move

proof, faggot. my dad works for nintendo

she's kind of thick but I would say chubby

It's the busiest fish market in Tokyo. No... It ain't good.

fuck it, ill just do it somewhere after a good clean

I'd we had bathed first, it probably would have worked. But going straight to sexy tent was a bad idea. It trapped in all the fumes.

australians are ugly

She's nice and thick

i imagine she'd get quite a bit of boob sweat, love to see her in a sports bra after a workout

>proof, faggot. my dad works for nintendo

It's a bit hard to "prove" something without giving yourself away... at a time when the Irwin family is in damage control and suing anyone that looks at them sideways.

I first knew Steve when he was associated with the Gosford (Australian) Reptile Park. It was that park that first introduced him to me and the son of a bitch had me go around to his house at the time (which was filled to the brim with terrariums filled with possums and reptiles) where he gave me these WIP digeridoos he was working on at the time but didn't have tome to finish. So I put them in my car and when I got home I found they were utterly infested with Redback Spiders (11 times more venomous than the Black Widow spider from North America). I had to fumigate the car.

Years later we were working on "Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course" and we were hanging chickens on wires to make it look like the crocodiles were attacking Steve. The Chickens and the wires used were digitally removed by a company we hired called Animal Logic.

Whenever Steve had to "catch a wild boar", we'd find a small one with no teeth and shoot it up with morphine to make it dopey and then Steve would run on camera and catch it.

The guy was a reckless wanker and would constantly enter National Parks and catch the animals there and interfere with the wildlife. The local rangers said they'd hogtie the fucker if they ever caught him.

Steve did plenty of really dumb things... but the stupidest was picking up a snake overseas that he didn't know what it was and it bit him. Had to fly him to a hospital in case it was venomous. And how about that time he dangled his baby over a crocodile in front of the audience at his Queensland Zoo? He was investigated for criminal endangerment of a child over that one. The guy was known locally by the entire population of Australia as "an embarrassing Wanker" and he was.

>Whenever Steve had to "catch a wild boar", we'd find a small one with no teeth and shoot it up with morphine to make it dopey and then Steve would run on camera and catch it.
huehuehuehuehuehuehue

australians look weird, and not in a good way

Chris Hemsworth, Liam Hemsworth, Hugh Jackman, Kylie Minogue, Dannii Minogue, Margot Robbie, John Humphries etc.

>australians look weird, and not in a good way

And that picture (above) of Bill Maher dressed as Steve Irwin is an Attractive American? To match it all, Steve Irwin married an American... Bindi Irwin is the genetic offspring of An American. What the fuck is your point?

Here's a picture of an ugly girl in Australia drinking cider at the Sydney Opera House.

not the user you were replying to, but this kind of post is the reason i like coming here, learning shit that you probably wouldnt hear anywhere else, when you say he did lots of dumb things, were any of them funny, i mean did he fuck something up so bad that you had to laugh at him?

one night stand and done
shes not a keeper by the look of her tittays

>australians look weird, and not in a good way

Terri Irwin is an American. Is she attractive? Was she ever?

I'd turn her bedroom into a
jizmnasium

good god

God wouldn't even claim that was his work

Plz someone, what's her snapchat?