So I have been dating this girl for a month and she won't let me sex her

So I have been dating this girl for a month and she won't let me sex her.

What do?

respect her boundaries

give her the ol' rapearoo

>no image not related
well you're dating a faggot so thats prob why

cuz sexing is shit faggot
and ur probs bad at it too

but I'm a virgin and I'm ready to get my dick wet. I've bought her shoes, food, and helped pay some of her utilities.

It's so hard man

sex and attraction are extremely important in a healthy relationship, not that you have sex all the time but that you are on the same page when it comes to the frequency
if you feel like you've been stiff armed too long drop the bitch and move on

um, doing that doesn't obligate her to do anything

just another "niceguy"

But we are always "bubbly" and happy when we're together and get all touchy. And she gives off all these signs but ends up being a false flag.

I can't even get nudes.

Then you're not dating, you're friend zoned. Thats what you get for spending money on her.

based onyoure getting played like a fuckin fiddle m8
its been a month. don't start dropping all your money on some random girl you barely know. you're a bank bud. have some self respect

a little bit of the ol rapearino

But she kissed me and says she loved me. I've known her for 6 years and she hasn't been with anyone else.
I don't mind dropping a few bucks here and there. She carried me through some shit all throughout highschool.

Are you implying something?

Stamp on her head and peck her.

Peterson?

DonĀ“t base your relationship in money, as a man, you need to show dominance, not in the stupid way, but in a way that makes her want you. build up seual tension, dont look needy. Be a man she feels protected by. if reading is more your thing or you are willing to invest some time, try reading "The attraction code", really nice read, not set in stone obviosly, but a good thing to base how you act or could act.

rape her

Have you asked her why not?

Rape as a last resort bud

She has a penis.

Agreed. Total trap.

>2016
>not supporting rape

Getting leeched on kek

>get new girl

seems pretty obvious

She's using you desu.

/thread