Alright /btards lets see who your favorite president was

alright /btards lets see who your favorite president was

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_K._Polk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well in no particular order... Lincoln, Jefferson, Washington,, FDR, and JFK... but if I HAD to choose one... maybe FDR? Lincoln was a bamf too though.

Obama, Nixon, And Hopefully hillary Clinton.

TJ

The rest are just posers.

florm, nice b8

>tfw no Reagan/Heston

Bernie Sanders

Calvin Coolidge without a doubt. The silent president. Because they need to shut the fuck up

My personal favorite is JFK but the best is FDR
Let's hope Sanders or Stein can win :D

>maybe FDR
OP said favorite... not the worst.

What's your reasoning? Are you a lazy piece of shit or something?

Get a job, nigger.

I have one, faggot.

Obama, he's the only president i remember in my lifetime

Extreme Islam would be eradicated with best Roosevelt.

He'd be on the front lines charging in on horse, bullets bouncing off his magnificent mustache.

Get lost or go kill yourself. No kids allowed.

James K. Motherfucking Polk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_K._Polk

So you want your income taken away and given to lazy fuckers? You want to work so that retards can go to school and learn basket-weaving? Why should your labor go to fuckheads?

Bill Clinton.

mate, i can promise you that the majority of the people browsing this board right now was too young to remember Bush being in the office.

Jimmy Carter is my nigga

To add to this

>nixon

jesus christ dude

Not shitposing here, George W. Bush. He was funny and did a decent job. The country was at its best during his tenure.

Bush left office in 2009... You think there's fucking 10 year olds posting here?

Jimmy Carter is a really, really nice guy and I admire his humanitarianism, but he knew fuck-all about the economy.

Do you think 10 year olds are interested in politics?

Name another president who has nearly eradicated a human parasite.
>carter: 1
>guinea worms: 0

>Bush
I voted for that piece of shit the first time around and I'm fucking ashamed of myself.

Why?

:)

Yes, there actually are. Have you ever played CS:GO, Minecraft, Runescape?

Why the fuck do you plebs think Carter wasn't a shit president? Enjoy being a muslim cuck I guess

He wasn't dip shit. Hindsight is always 20/20

Bill Clinton is the minimum you have to remember back to not be underage b&. Dumbass summerfag

Learn your history fag

Fuck really read a book

You fucking dip shits need to stop rating presidents based on political party. If you believe the only good presidents were the ones from your party only, kys

Trips of truth

You know he wa so fat he could not get in a bath tub

George Washington duh

HE WAS NUMBER 1

Favorite in my lifetime: Clinton, then Obama
Favorite ever: Lincoln, FDR
Hon. Mention for JFK

If hindsight is 20/20, why can't you see that you are stupid?

Your reading too much Bernie/Hillary propaganda

In all honesty Nixon was pretty solid as a president and might have been one of the smartest that we've had, he just really fucked up with his paranoia

Yeah, Carter is by far the best ex-President ever.

Carter, Obama

Least:

Bush, Nixon, Regan

MacKenzie King and Pierre Trudeau

In my opinion, my favourite president would be, Vladimir Putin.
Or in the US, Trump (if he wins)

>kys
You fucking kill yourself, and type out the whole words you cancerous piece of shit.

I have no political party nor do I participate in politics.

Carter is and always will be a bitch. When he is commemorated in death I will not be the only one pissing on the monument

Politically, Nixon and Hillary are in about the same area on the L-R spectrum. The 'center' of the country has shifted so much he'd probably be a Democrat now. He'd never survive the GOP primaries. Neither would Reagan.

Best president 10/10

The Iraq War, which I went to in 2003, was IMHO a failure in the long run.
Patriot Act.
Faith-based initiative.
Anti-stem cell research.
Fucker helped run up some major debt.

As a libertarian, I might as well have voted for a Dem. But at least I learned my lesson... never vote GOP. Better to "throw away" my vote.

You realize every single president that has ever been has done something unfavorable while in office, right? Stop being such a whiny little bitch.

I agree.

You have to be a massive faggot to die from rain.

My favorite president all time is Lázaro Cárdenas.

Not as anti-Bush as a lot of people, but it's sort of fallacious to credit America's economic success during the 00s to Bush. It was all a shill that crashed and left most of us broke.

He was the right man for post-9/11. Too bad he dicked up the Middle East instead of killing Osama.

Well he was standing in it for many hours giving the longest state of the union ever.

Nixon,

He wasn't afraid to step on some faggot's toes to get shit done, and I rrrrrrrrrespect that.

Yeah, he started the fucking housing crisis and did really nothing else. He is the reason so many people went into foreclosure over the past decade with his affordable housing bullshit.

If you nu-fem, commie, faggots want a good Democrat to brag about Andrew Jackson is about the only one that is worth shit

>blaming the recession on Bush

Read a fucking book sometime you twat. Two words: Sub-prime mortgage

FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!

This supreme thug right here

Didn't blame it on him. But people shouldn't credit the boom on him either.

Teddy Roosevelt

He was okay...

Such florm here

The only thing anybody remembers about him is that her got a blowjob from an aid.

FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!

In no particular order:

>Roosevelt
>LBJ
>FDR
>Abradolf Lincler

FFFFF L      OOO  RRRR  M   M EEEEE DDDD    
F     L     O   O R   R MM MM E     D   D   
FFFF  L     O   O RRRR  M M M EEEE  D   D   
F     L     O   O R  R  M   M E     D   D   
F     LLLLL  OOO  R   R M   M EEEEE DDDD

>You realize every single president that has ever been has done something unfavorable while in office, right?
Thing is, the whole reason I voted GOP that cycle was because I figured he'd spend less than Al Gore. Then he went and fueled a spending frenzy. Yes, I know... it's Congress that spends, but who do you think rallied those fuckers into that shit?

And that religious bullshit was sickening.

>bill clinton
>thug

florm

Everyone who said FDR needs to choke themselves on their welfare checks

I like Eisenhower. Seemed pretty based

I remember that he lied about it to a grand jury.

He did all kinds of shit. If that's all you know about Bill Clinton, you're fucking retarded.

>Florm?

zozzle, you're late to the party, it's all about blorp now

blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp blorp

Yup, same here.

If I want the president to spend endless tax dollars, I would rather the democrats do the spending, not the republicans.

This is why voting for president under the current two party system is worthless.

Either way the winning asshole will do its best to spend an assload of money on frivolous bullshit.

He warned us about the military industrial complex keeping us in a perpetual state of war to fuel their profits and nobody fucking listened.

THIS.

He banned "lol scurry salt rifles" too. But I'm biased to that regardless

Ich bin ein jelly-filled doughnut

X X