About to get bottomed for the first time tomorrow Sup Forums. Any tips?

About to get bottomed for the first time tomorrow Sup Forums. Any tips?

make sure the guy is wearing a condom

make sure to bring a gun so you can kill yourself afterward you fucking fag animal

Take laxatives

Obviously. Should I bring my own so I know they having been tampered with at all?

Don't just poop and think you're good to go. If you're lucky, that might work out, but if you can, use a douche and really clean it out, it'll be so much more enjoyable not worrying about shit dick, and no top wants that. How big is the top?

Be sure to cover yourself in vaseline so you can slug formation on that faggot's cock.

Eat a hearty meal before doing this so you have plenty of energy to take a poundin'!

This

I'm sure you'll be getting plenty already.

Get AIDS and die.

Will douching for sure stop an accidents from happening?

Post ass spread OP

You can never be completely sure, but if you douche properly, you'll be way more comfortable.

Have you ever taken dildos before? because you will prob need some sort of practice before taking real dick... Otherwise it'll prob hurt a bit.

Yeah, kill yourself faggot

Second this.. douche and really clean your colon.
Them use lots of lube and get him to loosen your ass by playing with it.

Finally, as he presses his cock into you push slightly to loosen your ass so he can slide in. Once he is inside you start slowly. Once comfortable get on top and ride cowboy.

You are gonna love riding cock!!

Kill yourself

Yes

Seek Christ. He hates the sin, not the sinner. once you turn from your deviant behavior, Heavenly Father will forgive you

You will see Christ when you are riding that big cock!!!

What do you think 12 guys who hung out with each other were doing. ;-)

Christ would have sucked a couple cocks in his day. It was pretty common back then for boys to experiment.

I'm pretty sure you're trolling but The Lord was without sin actually

Or was he?

no. it's more exciting to not know if you've been stealth pozzed.

Fuck now I'm scared

record it and send it to me

'no'