How do I stay safe with tor?

How do I stay safe with tor?

far as i know all the exit nodes are now been monitored by LEA

you're not safe if dont know what you doing

I don't know what I'm doing. How do I change that? I need to learn somewhere.

Use proxy or get VPN.
I used to surf TORPARK in 2012-2013,some fucked up shit there.
Hidden Wiki worked for me,although you should look up good website URLs on jewgle for good shit.

What kind of fucked up shit? I'm not looking for anything too disgustingly fucked up.

There's a lot of CP,gore and other shit like that.

Weapon selling,drug selling,I think I saw a place that sold slaves once.

TORPARK is not for the weak of heart.

how proxy or especially vpn could be something safe? it just a way of faking your location or entry point and its simple to get to real you. i dont get it
not OP

seems fishy

fbi is that you.

Well,you should completely disable your microphone and webcam if you have any,and proxies and VPNs basically don't allow anyone to find your location,so you stay anonymous.

Sup Forums for example completely blocks proxies and VPNs,if you use them you're not allowed access on the site.

Side note: Although TORPARK has it's own proxy and VPN installed,they are not THAT reliable so getting a third party one running is never a bad idea.

Well I certainly wanna stay away from CP. I guess I'll avoid TORPARK

you'll be fine... nobody gives a fuck if you buy dope off the deep web

kek

ITT: We get v&

I wish I was FBI. Then I could buy drugs online with no worries. They've got it made, man.

vpn pretends like you are using internet from some other place, getting access to that place will result with easy finding who was using that vpn and lead to you. doest it work like that? then how it is safe?

What about harder drugs? I know the FBI has more to worried about, but buying coke online never seemed smart to me. Then again, buying coke in general isn't very smart and that's never stopped me.

Don't use it if it's illegal in your country. Don't download CP. Don't torrent. Fix any DNS leaks you have. Block javascript, and simply don't use it for shit like google/youtube/facebook/ribbit/Sup Forums, which are all tracked harder than TBB can handle. That should about do it.

>all the exit nodes

ur a big guy

I thought tor itself was a VPN, like it looked like you are browsing from somewhere else. Do i need a VPN for a VPN what the fuck. I was planning on installing tails and running it all from an external hardrive

not a cop here so what do you do on the deep web ?

Tor is not safe they say it in the first episode of Mr Robot dumbass

Well, using a good VPN only prevents people from getting your IP,unless you can just use a laptop in a coffee shop with WiFi or something,that'll keep you safe too.

Also,using an antivirus and anti malware software is also a good idea. There's lots of shit on TORPARK that can fuck up your computer and/or get your v&

Possibly stupid question: What are DNS leaks and how do I fix them?
I know, "You shouldn't use tor if you don't know what you're doing!"
eat my ass, faggot

Mr. Robot is a really good show,but don't take ideas from it.

Wich ideas?

It's a TV show. It's not real life.

Disable scripts and don't re-enable them for anything. If an onion you're visiting requires it, it's not safe. Fuck 'em.

Like 16-17 year olds who are into it CP, or creepy disgusting baby CP? There really is a big difference.

Feds already cracked down on tor nowhere is safe there

Yeah I know but for instance wich ideas should not be taken serioulsy?

any

More and more bad nodes popping up lately, spying on hidden services and shit.

Do not trust it.