What's that one band that you absolutely hate? That band that you will erase from history if you could

What's that one band that you absolutely hate? That band that you will erase from history if you could.

pic related for me.

Tough call, do I want to erase a band that's just garbage but doesn't really matter in the grand scheme (Steely Dan) or do I want to erase a band that's okay but I rarely listen to and they influenced so much garbage (Nirvana)

Foo Fighters desu. Hearing at least four FF songs on the radio at work everyday and im not very far away from going on a shooting spree

fellow Hues will feel my pain

Yeah, I'd love in a world without any good music too

Oasis.

I hate AC/DC to an unreasonable degree

That's why I hate GnR too, too much of them on the fucking radio.

pantera

We just had a huge thread about not liking GnR, do you really need to start another?

Van Halen. idgaf how good eddie is on that guitar, his talents are wasted with dumb girl songs

I despise Led Zeppelin

I'm not a retard, you know.

shit band that made it ok for other bands to be shit as long as they had the right pose
they'd be rightfully fotgotten if it wasn't for warhol

limp bizkit

Puta merda, eu não queria ter sido lembrado da existência desses caras.

Radiohead. Even though they're good, their fans overrate them to such an obnoxiously high level that they're shit compared to the delusional level they're rated at.

I'm always amazed how Axl Rose turned out to look like some bootleg Hulk Hogan

Whatever band started the punk revolution

Journey

Discharge

D-beat riffs in metal are the bane of my existence.

Normie-core at its very fucking worst

>hating people you've never actually met
Huh

his "talents" are fictitious anyway.

you mean the d-beat? You don't really play riffs on a drumkit.

>deleting best band of from 6000000 b.k
To 1989
>wew lad

Swans

not a band but - Kandrick Lamar for sure.

>It's another dadrock hate thread

It makes sense, dadrockers actually had some influence on music, so erasing one from existence would make a difference
who cares if some Sup Forumscore artist of the past 15 years or so was erased? literally nothing would change