Hey Sup Forums I need advice with something

Hey Sup Forums I need advice with something

First off I'm a 21 yr old virgin, not kissless though, just never gotten to 3rd base.

I was just chillin in the sitting room w/ my sister watching tv when she went out of the room, she left her phone and kept on getting loud notifications popping up every two secs. It was annoying so I wanted to put it on silent, but then I saw that the notifications were from a 7/10 friend of hers who was also my friend ways back but we kinda stopped hanging together.

Anyways, I opened up the snapchat, because I snuck a peak at her password a while back and it was this girl saying "ask user to go out with me" I kinda felt a rush because how often do you get girls asking you to go out with them. (even though it was done indirectly)

....the problem is this girl loves when people shower her with gifts, treats and money. She dumped her ex because he was broke.

I'm kind of broke myself tbh, I'm barely getting by, working the whole summer non stop just so I can save up for the next year in college.

She knows I'm literally working all the time, because my sister told me she's been asking her everything about me. So she probably thinks I'm loaded or something.

Should I go for it or not?

pic very related (it's her)

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/frchan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

better than tinder! plenty of horny hot girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/frchan.html

Smash and dash user

You don't want to date a person that only wants you for your money, user. If the relationship isn't about love, then it won't last.

What you can do is try to bang her as many times as you can, before she founds out youre broke af.

yeah get her on the dates and see, if she digs money dump her, it's easy. Go for it anyway, nothing to lose

thanks m8, that was my plan too

You sure it was because he was broke? Maybe being broke was just a symptom of being a deadbeat and that's why she ditched him.

More pics pls op

Absolutely this. Fuck her, then tell her you don't mess with gold diggin broke ass bitches and leave her

You work too hard for your money to give it to some ungrateful bitch. Would fuck and run.

lol user is 21. why are you talking about love? spend some time with her and gift her. nothing too expensive. after losing your vcard and fucking a couple more times, stop gifting her. see what happens.
this guys gets it

She lives 3 houses away from me and constantly gossips with my sister, she loses her shit if she doesn't get taken out to a fancy place every week.

I'm pretty sure

Take pictures while fucking her and post them on here

more pics please

shes fine

better than tinder! plenty of slutty girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/frchan.html

This

Trump words of truth and justice.

she doesn't have anything w/ cleavage so what's the point. She also made her insta private a few days ago

more pictures

Smash and pass, brother. Smash and pass.

like I said ....7/10

Just post more please.

Nevermind. She looked way hotter in the other picture.

Smash and pass.

my sentiments exactly, she just caked herself in makeup in the other pic, this is closer to how she looks irl

Worst case is you don't get pussy. Best case is you get pussy. You either gain something you didn't have or lose something you never had to begin with. I'd say just go for it and see if you can nail her.

She is hot as fuck dude ur an idiot if you don't take her out

Got the feeling you're a slognog