Hai b,wasup xd

Hai b,wasup xd

Bump

What's wrong with you uncut fag?

Residue

What the fuck is this? Herpes?

All clean, sorta

Sorta? Just fucking get a circumcision.

You're fucking disgusting. Clean yourself up.

Ive been thinking about that. Idk its rly fuckedup man how do i fix it?

>how do i fix it?

No need for self-mutilation.
Shower daily. Wash your damn dick in the shower. Do it twice a day if needed at first.

Jesus, dude. No one is going to want to touch that unless you do.

Cold or warm water, i can do ice cold showers

Helpp

Im 23 years old btw why is it so small?

It's fucking blue, what did you do? beat it up or something?

Get that shit circumcised.

get cut

Always been like that idk whyIts sensitive as fuuuuck. I cant live with it exposed to Anything

Im thinking of killing myself at this point… its so fuckedup and small WHYYY;_;

Warm water I would guess man. Although cold would be okay as long as you use soap, you know that went without saying, right?

If it hurts too much to use soap or warm water, get yourself to a doctor.

Good luck, user.

Asking for medical advice on /b is like asking your amish neighbor to defrag your hard drive.

We don't know why. Don't kill yourself, go see a doctor.

im embarased, id kill the doc if he lols

Got to get over that shit, bro.
Doctors see dicks all the time, he won't give a shit about it and will forget you and your dick the moment you walk out of the door.

Just do it, faggot.

ok, then this:
>wash it with tepid water with salt disolved in it, it kills bacteria and is natural.
>is it a babydik because u r afraid of it
>u need to learn to take control of it and wack it of daily for about a month, more than once a day is good for this
>it will puff up and be tender but after that stop for 1 week and it will be a mandik
>you're welcome, House.

You got a phimotic ring around your penis, google foreskin stretches, clean it regularly, twice or three times a day, have baths instead of showers the warm soaking of water helps relax and stretch the skin, keep seeing how far you can pull foreskin back and wide, go to the doctors he say you don't want to get circumcised and he will probably offer you some sort of steroid cream, use it, should work and see difference after a while, don't give up you must be patient, or just get cut if you don't give a shit, had the same prob not as bad as you but it got a lot better now can have sex without a painful weenus.

Op here will do inspite of fucking everything

Godspeed, crusty-knob user.

You know it makes sense.

information:
>phimosis is the build up of dead skin and secreations which if left becomes a bacterial soup which infects the tissues of the meatus, this should not be confused with a constriction of the prepice.
>House

All of a life is a learning curve
You are just starting on a journey of discovery
It will be fine if you k33p at it
>Good luck, House.

Thanks for the useless information you got from a shit tier program

On it reeeeee

Funny thing is in reality i can kill any one of you shitbags in two seconds, but my dick always worried me. Thanks b

How often do you shower?

Daily, dont peel dick cause its torture

lmao kill yourself

>Funny thing is in reality i can kill any one of you shitbags in two seconds, but my dick always worried me. Thanks b

Yeah, no worries.
Helped because you're a person but, seriously, stop talking about how you could kill people cos it makes you sound like a fucking retard.

Sorry

lol nps