It's 2:50 am my time, drank four beers, had six bowls, and am currently eating 1.5g of shrooms. When will I sleep?

It's 2:50 am my time, drank four beers, had six bowls, and am currently eating 1.5g of shrooms. When will I sleep?

9:30 am

That's a pretty light dose, assuming they are cubensis like in the picture. Everybody's body chemistry is different but I'd say in 6-8 hours is when you can expect to not feel so wired anymore. Have you shroomed before?

What is your experience? Why 9:30?

obviously depends on current tolerance

whens last time u took psychs?

I've shroomed probably around 20 or so times. Varying from very low doses to highest being. 5.0 grams

Last time was probably 5 days ago. Around 1.5 grams of shrooms as well. Larger caps last time though

OP, ( im this guy )

not bragging, but just fyi I've shroomed literally hundreds of times in my life. Trust me on this lol

Im more just curious of how strong I will feel it cuz of the beers. Shrooms affect me either relatively lightly or extremely heavy mental emotions. Both good and bad

siri says sunrise is gonna be around 10 after 6
seeing the sun after an all nighter makes most folks feel kinda cracked out and you wanna get back to norm
give about 45-60min for come on
fourish to trip
the rest come down/ eat/ weedbra

When did you wake up?

You sound like me. I choose to believe this

four fours

after the shrooms he should

Quads 4's get response,

9:30 am

I've eaten shrooms before. Daytime is best time

>1.5 grams
What are you twelve?

OP agree's

Check 'em

You really don't want to fall asleep on shrooms though. Kind of a waste

Exactly, I wanna get the most out of shrooming in the dark on the internet though. Like how can I better myself through this experience?

Also basically havent eaten all day... (OP here)