pic related is your slave for 1 week

> pic related is your slave for 1 week
>she has to do anything you say
>you are free to use her in any way you want

Wat do?

Demand her to rob a bank succesfully

this.

tell her to go home

I pee in her mouth exclusively until she cries.

/thread

Bump

>Cook
>clean
>give me a massage
>worship my cock while I watch tv or play games
>If she's a good girl I'll fuck her till she can't remember her name
>Then she'd get me a beer

Literally only fuck her from behind.

Blind fold her and keep her 'blind' for the duration of the week. Throat fuck, use her saliva to oil up her tits. Use cock covered in saliva to fuck ass. afterwards put back in her mouth to get it clean.

Push her down under my feet for keks, if bored and spent, shove a vibrator on high in her whilst hands restrained. If she wants out/comes when not instructed kane her ass. until it bleeds.

Force open her mouth with a device and keep clamp her tongue when she's stuck it out. Occasionally use her mouth, if bored force a rim job.

Day 1. Clean my entire house. If she finishes early she deepthroats my dick while I play video games and smoke out.

Day 2. Blumpkins in the morning, followed by a 2 hour full body massage. Wash and wax my car, get my groceries, cook meals for the next week. End the day with her pegging me because I'd never ask my wife.

Day 3. Make a thread on Sup Forums. Have you guys tell me what to make her do all day.

Day 4. Take out all of my frustrations on her and force her to apologise for everything that's wrong in my life. Degrade, abuse, and humiliate her fat ass the rest of the day. Extreme insertion, choking, forced orgasm, tickle torture, golden showers, scat. You get the jist

Day 5. Pimp her out on craigslist and backpage. Make some money

Day 6. Bring my good friend over and tell her to do whatever he says.

Day 7. Make another thread on 4 chan

Sounds good.

All for her benefit, right?

Learn from this OP. We need moar!

make that fat bitch run a treadmill for a week
/thread

Build a rape dungeon with her and leave her there on the last day.

id just let her be my cumslut cumming the whole day on her face

Loves to wear some jewelry

Force her to build her own rape dungeon with restraints etc

Fuck her in the ass with no lube. Make her lick my cock and balls clean

Squeeze her tits so hard she cries, then punch and slap them till they bruise. Make her sit at the table, then stand on her tits. Oil them up and make her use them to massage my feet (like titfucking my feet)

Cum in her eyes, while holding them open

Make the fat bitch choke on my cock and fuck her fat tits

Spank her with hands and belt

*A combination of all the shoved over each of the seven days*

(Shoved ⇛ above)

Mostly, this.

/Thread

I'd just fuck her bareback constantly till I got bored.

Bareback sex is my fetish, and face it - it all feels great no matter how ugly.

Actually, she'd make great stamina practice. I don't care if she enjoys it or not - she's not a keeper.

Pic related - Asian equivalent.

Looks like she would have some fight in her so first break her down, then make her go with me everywhere, naked, complying with any and all horniness that arrises. Also use her mouth for a variety of tasks.

Force feed her all the fattening food I could, mainly milkshakes and other dairy products. Along with that mix in as much antibiotics and inject massive amounts of bovine growth hormone and estrogen as she could take without getting "too" sick. Hook her up to industrial milkers and watch my little piggy turn into the perfect breeding sow. Also bust in her cunt at least every 4 hours

Anal and deep throat. That order.

>every 4 hours
You on an ironman sleep schedule or what

no rest for the wicked, I only have her a week

Your project's going to take more than a week so it's assumed it turns into a kidnapping. Or forced adoption, however you like to put it.

Can't believe no one's said TITTYFUCK

Yeah optimally she would be a slave for life, after a year or two of conditioning she would hardly be capable of escaping anyway, I plan to go mad scientist on her

How the fuck is Bareback a fetish, it's literally the most vanilla sex possible.

what if you had her for a week? would you make it the entire week? what things would you do to this slampig?

In this day and age, people are trying to avoid pregnancy and diseases. Bareback is not as common as it used to be.

Unless you're a nigger.

I'd just fuck her 24/7

bump. how would you fuck her and use her for an entire week?

I wear her asshole out so bad she forever poo's the bed. Also eat some of her flesh, cheek, ass meat, some other places she can live with. So shes a patchwork of skin grafts with a asshole like a trout mouth.

Would spend 6 days getting to know her and talking about our hobbies and what we think of the world and all its craziness. Spend days walking on the beach, getting drunk and living life, learning and teaching each other about love and caring. Then on our last hour together, mercilessly rape her asshole and never contact her again

Honestly I'd spend the entire week in bed groping and kissing her. Let that sweat stew and the cum stand still inside her. UNGH.

Make her kill herself.

This.

Demand a ham samich with mayo

I'd tie her to a hotel bed and blindfold her, then set up a backpage/craigslist add that involved anyone that wanted to come in the room and fuck her, fill her up, leave money in the bathroom on the window sill. I'd pay an idiot friend of mine to go and check the window every now and then for the cash. If people fuck and don't pay I don't care. If cops try to sting they arrest friend, I don't care.

Profit or I don't care.