Anyone know the sauce for this?

Anyone know the sauce for this?

Daniela Navarro

right click search idiot. took me two seconds to find her. nypa.

How the fuck does nypa apply in this situation?

>20 watever year
>asking questions

kys yourself. it just does.

>nypa

Do you even know what that means? you dumb fucking cunt

he thinks pa is personal assistant

because its really simple to right click and search maybe? we shouldn't have to do those things for OP. We're not his personal army of search bots u dickfence.

some mexican soap

samefagging this fucking hard. so lonely. inb4 shooped screenshots with (you) whited out.

such suck puppet. wow

also this

>We're not his personal army of search bots u dickfence

Personal army requests have nothing to do with people searching sauce. Anyone who thinks they do is obviously newer than new or a retard.

you are correct sir

ITT: Retards who think "nypa" is a generic word.

12 year olds detected.

NYPA valid uses:

>We're not OP's personal army of search bots u dickfence

See, when he asks us to do something any idiot can do, you can respond with nypa, because quite frankly, we're not his personal army of search bots u dickfence

Sauce requests should only be made when you've tried to locate the sauce and failed. There was obviously no attempt made

Not your personal army faggot

If I could interject for a moment. NYPA is actually applied in more situations than simple raid requests. The usage in context is correct. Sourcing is a nypa request in a generic sense, so I'm gonna have to validate it here. Sorry dickfence.

this

Go back to 9gag please

I'm a casual here for a few years and I really never believed in summer. Thought it was just an insult but this thread is fucking live proof. Someone asking for sauce is in no way a personal army request. Justify your stupidity all you want but this is pathetic.

>dickfence

Learning new words face when.

@696839229
What a fucking newfag

TRIPS SPEAK

OK OP. we get it. You feel ashamed and don't want to backpedal. Delete button lower right corner.

Lol the bait is strong with this one

NYPA wins yay. I love seeing a plan come to fruition.

No, it's not. You can try and make it a what you want but nypa applies to fagotts trying to get Sup Forums to harass someone or spam some website they don't like. It's sad to have to explain this.

No it isn't. Shut your fucking dick holster and go back to school.

Post more of hers.

Pls.

fucking ass implants. Disgusting

fuck off cuck loving bellend

Her name is Gabriela Spanic, it's from a Mexican Soap. this is when she was way younger, I remember jerking off to her like crazy when I was younger.