Faces of Sup Forums thread

faces of Sup Forums thread
filename is my old gamertag
fresh 18 + no hate please!

what the fuck even are you?

did you even read the title? it says "no hate" idiot.

Go make a thread on Sup Forums telling them you're an ambassador for the white race

rate

cuteyou/10
also,
r8 Us (me and my sister)

uglyewww-10/10

What is this/10

Transgender/10

>says no hate
>calls him an idiot
???

>no hate please!

Kek faggot this isn't your fucking "safe space" go back to Tumblr you mayo barge

There's no way this isn't b8. There's no fucking way.

DO you even know where you are right now?

fuckin' pedophile lookin' faggot

hey thanks! anyway here's another of me and my boyfriend from a few months ago, and you look pretty yourself!

if i could figure out how to report you guys i seriously would, title says "NO HATE" be more positive.

YAY!! Thanks! You're a lovely couple! Oh my!

Now im sure this b8. thanks m8

aw thank you! *blushes* is that your sister in the picture? you two look lovely!

WOWOWOW SO CUTE x3

I'm not trying to be rude but you're fucking gross.
>mfw

Bait

here's an update, it's me, my boyfriend and his twin brothers, sometimes we all get together and take turns kissing eachother trying to guess which one is which, however i always get my snuggyboo correct!

much hate bitch

Jesus Christ I just took a shit, literally just now, that was more attractive than you all combined.

>sometimes we all get together and take turns kissing eachother

LOST.

This is bait/10

How the even fuck what

why did you repeat what i said?

dude... man up.
that's just retarded.

yeash! It's like from 2 days agoo..
*wiggles with chu*
ihih
;3

Because there is no fucking way this is real. This is the most b8iest b8 i'ver seen.

>ANIMEgamer111.png

OP either has obvious bait or is fucking retarded

aww! You don't need to be rude! Don't h8 us just because we're not the stereotypo you like!!
*hugs you tightly*

>OP either has obvious bait or is fucking retarded
i believe that he's retarded and a shame for his family.

DUDE STOP ACTING LIKE THAT.
SHIT.
FUCK.

hehehe! mind sharing another?
i ran out of pics to show but heres one i ripped straight from my fb! hehehe

fucking fuck. i'm fucking sad for this fucker now.

seriously.

he should start to workout and stop being a bitch.

AWW! Why are you mad Cuteeey~! Dontt! Lets be friendshhh

don't call me a bitch, be positive! anyway i thought this was a face of Sup Forums thread?

This thread is now more depressing than cringey. and that's saying something considering OP's posts.

It is, but jesus christ, man. just... Stop being ultimate cringe material. seriously. it's hurting my face just thinking about it.

This thread

What the hell guys
Dafaq

cringe? how am i "cringe"? please explain, and to think i was about to show you guys my youtube.

>all this thread

Have you ever heard of weight watchers you fat fuck?

NIGGA WHAT THA FUCK IS WRONG WIT THAT NAPPY ASS TRUMP LOOKING HAIRCUT ON YO DOME CUH? YOU JERRY ASS DICK SUCKING MOE FUKKAH..IF I EVER SEE YOU IN NORTH PHILLY WHITE CHEESE I WILL BLAST YOU AND YO LIL PUPPET FAGGOT MOZZARELLA STICK ! GOT DAMN YOU UGLY BLOOD I SWEAR ON WHATS HOLY YOUR PARENTS MUST BE SOME UGLY ASS OLD WHITE CHEESE TO BORE A SHIT STAIN LIKE YOU! SHIT I NEED ME ANOTHER BLUNT! GOD YOU FUCKING UGLY!

Please don't. for the love of christ no.

>w am i "cringe"? please explain, and to think i was about to show you guys my youtube.

i am 100% that you are someone that hates the kid in the pics and want to make fun of him... he might kill himself so stop.

if you are him... just stop... stop everything. rethink your life. you need to stop being like that... you can be edgy and non-sterotypo but you can't be retarded.

>me, boyfriend and his twin brothers
>only three dudes on the picture

I swear ugly people are also dumb as fuck

GOT DAMM PLEASE SAY YOU A WOMAN TRAPPED IN A BOYS BODY NIGGUH! SHIT

Fucking hell dont do that shit

Oh shit i hadn't thought of that. Fuck, now i feel like an asshole.
Still though. change your lifestyle if you're 100% honest.
If this is B8/This is somebody else, You are a fucking asshole. literally the worst.

I would actually love to see your youtube
*stands awkwardly near you*
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase
*shy glimpse*

sure i'm a little over weight but i think the way i act is perfectly normal, also why don't you guys want me to share my youtube?

DAMN WHITE CHEESE. .YOU GON SHOOT UP A SPOT ONE DAY! N THEY SAY US NIGGAZ ARE UGLY...YOU WHITES ARE SOME DISGUSTING RATS! ATLEAST US NIGGAZ GOT BIG DICKS THAT YO WHITE WOMAN'S COME GLOBBING TOO..WOOOO NIGGAZ

How rude

How come you don't respond to a nigga white cheese! You punk bitch..i should hop on my deloreon n fuck yo moms so you can be a nigga

Check'd

Ayy! lovely~! I have one from my other sister! Tell me what chu think about her!
^w^

Dude. Nobody cares if you're OW. what we do care about is why you look and act like a 12 year old kid when you're probably almost thirty.

Fast someone has to post some guru, gore or CP so this shitty caercerous disgusting shit thread 404's

This whole fucking thread

my face

R8

0/10
please kys

The only thing that pisses me off... is that this guy get's 6 people to like his status. Shit, can't even get 3.

Literally my thoughts.

Rate me you faggots.

Ladies and Gentleman
Piss off
THIS IS NOT SOME TUMBLR REDDIR SHIT SITE.
This is Sup Forums
Please no hate : Does not exist
snuglz rawr : Kill yourself
What are you even trying to prove here ?
thihihi we are some summerfags wo heard from a furry about this nicy nice place called Sup Forums
Just stop

I have a cousin who looks like your fucking twin. Huh. 7/10

kek

nypa

that attempt at covering the name shows how badly you're trying, if you're going to pretend to be someone else at least do it right faggot

R8 me m8s? :)

OH SHIT, HOW DO I DELETE THAT POST

underage b&

you should stop doing the one eye thing. I did that years ago back when i was in high school and i look back on it and remember how big of a faggot i was.

thank you to remind that

You look like a skinhead.

PLEASE RESPOND

don't bother, nobody cares enough to do anything about some guy you don't like

I shaved for my mum. She has cancer. We're bald together, its cute.

ihih
awwwwee
OwO
Cuteeey~
*glomps you*

if this is you why aren't you logged in?

dude. calm down, you're fine, people on Sup Forums don't give that much of a shit. they just want you to stop being cringeworthy.

Dude you look like a druggie John Travolta.

6/10

Kripparian/10

Aryan/10
>fag

This thread is pure cancer.

whats your age?

>cute
>gay
Pick one.

Fag.

OK i googled how to delete it, phew

Oh, did we invade your secret club?

>implying I use tumblr
>implying I use reddit
>implying da bee is da sicreet edsh clab

>gay
wat

Rate
N-no hate plsss

I want to die

If bash you so hard if i met you IRL, and I'm not a violent person.

It doesn't work that way, friendo.

You should, you look like a faggot.