Girls you know that you've fapped to over 10 times, continued from v3

Girls you know that you've fapped to over 10 times, continued from v3

Well to be honest, I'm taken by her innocence. If I had her even for a night, I'd like to know that she trusts me, fully. I need to know that she knows that I can hurt her immensely at any moment, but I choose not to.

When I talk to her, I'd gently hold her throat with one hand and place my other hand between her legs. I'd look deep into her eyes and tell her that she's safe. Then I would gently and slowly bite into her neck, just a little bit, simultaneously pressing with both my arms, clutching her pussy and her neck, just a little bit tighter.

I'd want her to relax fully, and slowly undress. I wouldn't help her, she would have to do it herself. I'd stay clothed for the while and insist that she get down on all fours, close her eyes and moan quietly.

I'd then lower myself down and start smelling every inch of her, starting with her hair, then slowly working my way around her buttocks, and I'd thrust my face between the cheeks, to get her sweat and juices on my face.

I'd then gently start eating our her asshole while gripping her ass violently, digging my nails into her. Once I've had enough, I'd turn her around and order her to do the same to me

how would you fuck my girl?

Some big soft tits here

Continuing this chick.

More?

can imagine her without that shirt on, 10/10 would destroy her pussy

need nudes now

more of her body?

continue your story pls kind user

i wish, been chilling with her alot trying to smash

Anyone like her?

probably definately the girl i've fapped most to

god damn, need somethin!

godspeed and good luck user, she's gorgeous. plz report back!

Would love to see em!

her, want some more?

I finish taking off her panties, throwing them to one side as a start kissing my way up her inner thighs. She lays back down completely on the grass as I my tongue first touches her pussy lips. I flick it inside her, tasting her, before bringing it up to her clit. I hear a whispered "oh god" as I continue licking, nibbling, and sucking on her pussy. "His tongue feels so good"

want more?

I thought these kind of edgelords only came in male. You got any with her and a katana? Lol

fap many times
15 Gb of her nudes saved

continue? id love to watch you fuck her as she moans in pleasure

yes

The newcomer stops when he gets to us, her tits bouncing under her and I pound in and out of her pussy, feeling her stretching around my cock. She looks up at him hungrily, noticing the growing bulge in his pants. I tell her I want to see her sucking his cock while Im fucking her, and she moans.

anymore?

how would you fuck her

got more of her pussy?

Continuing my wife, any interest?

want more?

You'll never be able to unsee this. Enjoy your awkward faps.

yes plz

sure
taking requests

taking requests then

Can we request a girl above a 5/10 butterface?

I dont care man, anything she's 10/10.

I'm in love with her smile

Doggystyle bend over so you can clearly see her tiny asshole

will post pics of my cock on younger girls you know

I reach up, gliding my hands from up her hips, across her stomach and over her breasts. She arches into me, stiff nipples pressing against my hand. She brushes my hands off, but only momentarily, and starts undoing her blazer and shirt. She finally snaps open her bra, letting it dangle to the sides of her heaving chest. Sunlight plays across her breasts, exposed for us, the camera, and anyone else that might be watching. She pulls my hands back up as you lean in closer with the camera, documenting my tongue sliding over her, my hands roughly grabbing and pulling at her nipples in my excitement. She looks down at me, head between her legs. "I want that cock inside me while he watches" gesturing to you. "I want him to watch me get fucked."

lol

Way more than 10.

THIS IS CYBERRAPE! YOU WILL BE RAIDED!

pls

here you got!

next request!!

I want to watch her being used. Take turns fucking her in her pussy and ass, stretching her out, leaving her with cum covering her tits and leaking out of her pussy.

tell me....

Got any of her spreading her pussy lips.. Looks like she has a beauty of a snatch

Deepthroat request?

more cleavage shots.

Hole

more from this user

She sure has, what would you do to her?

while you are at it i glimpse her lovey dovey look into your eyes i think she is falling in love with you

MORE

Is it the same faggot always posting the same one shitty pic? Bitch looks retarded, like she's just staring at the blank wall and laughing hysterically.

have you ever heard of posing for a photo?