New feels thread? I think my boyfriend and I just broke up...

new feels thread? I think my boyfriend and I just broke up. I get that this is a first world problem so it's not really a problem but I loved him. I just couldn't take him treating me like shit anymore. like I was worthless and wrong in everything I would do. and there are going to probably be the ones replying with I'm just a dumb bitch or something along the lines but its killing me. I've never cared about someone so much. I've suffered from depression and suicidal thoughts for years before him but he saved me. now that's all crashing down. help me Sup Forums, please

Tits or gtfo

Tits or kys

Don't forget the timestamp

fag

Checked

kys he was fucking stacey on the side the whole time

An hero

thanks Sup Forums, you're really helpful. who said I was a girl?

>I'm just a dumb bitch

An hero, also sage

You know what OP. Ive never had a girlfriend and Im 24 today. At least you've felt love...

I'm about to be a faggot but just remember that this is amother person hidden behind the guise of someone who you love. I know this because I'm going through this myself. Just remember to keep living life and keep yourself distracted to help forget about them. They're just one person, you'll find the right person for you in due time. Just breathe, everything will be okay.

>I'm just a dumb bitch
just go lesbian nigga

what a fucking loser

that's because you're probably ugly. please leave the thread.

its so hard. I love him.

shit happns OP, people work for a while, then don't. Don't think of yourself as weaker without him; You're a stronger person because of him - don't disrespect yourself or the time you spent together by assuming you're still the same person in the same place.
Everyone has an effect on others and you never stop changing. Good luck

Lol just whore yourself and find a new dude

She left your stupid ass for not posting them titties.

Well who suffered more, you who lost someone that doesnt love you or him that lost someone that did love him?

I know, I thought my ex was someone I loved, but I soon realized she didn't care for me. Just remember there is a reason why you broke up and that's why it should stay that way.

>BAWWWWW why r womyn all sluts!???!!111oneoneone

he tells me that he loves me. he would do it all the time but the emotion was never there. it never felt like he was actually there for me. he's always had issues acting decent towards me and he would tell me that he'll change but he never did. was i wrong for making him change himself?

of course i get satanic trips

You are wrong in believing he loved you. People can say anything and it wont matter because they acted differently. Actions speak louder than words.

Yup, it sucks. Accept it, and never got your hopes up again. Join the rest of us cynical bastards. There's a lesson in this, and the lesson is people suck, you're better off on your own. This shit will pass, otherwise, alcohol is a solution.

to be fair, you're both responsible in some way. UI for expecting him to change when it was probably obvious he would and him for being a dickle, at least from what i understand

I would tell him that but he told me I was wrong. over and over again, telling me how wrong I was. I've tried leaving before and he's never tried to get me back.

I'm almost on the other side of this but not quite. My gf has depression and anxiety and was suicidal until we got together, I'm the person who makes her feel like living is worth it. And it's wonderful. But... she's still depressed with anxiety and lives in a toxic household and it's starting to make me seriously depressed too and I'm scared. I've never loved anyone this much in my life but I don't think it's healthy for me and I don't know what to do

Don't let what he said bring you down, he was the one that hurt you. Just live your life before he came along, stay distracted, block him and delete him from your fb, phone, etc to prevent any rash decisions. Remember, when someone becomes your ex, they should stay your ex

You should show your titties if female and kill yourself if male

If you can, try taking her out of that environment and giving her antidepressants prescribed by a doctor

I am trying to take her out and she understands it's toxic and she's trying to leave asap

that's how it is for me. If theres anything you can do for her its just to be there, and to not get upset if she makes any bad decisions. take this from someone who's in her place and knows how she feels.
and in all honestly, meds dont work. i was prescribed many pills. xanax, cymbalta, some sleeping pills and all it ever did was bring me down. i went through many many pills and it only made me worse,

I've tried before. I keep finding myself not able to stay away for long. he's what makes me feel better but he's what makes me feel horrible, I'm so conflicted.

Tits then kys

I forgot to mention, we're long distance, which is a huge problem. It's about a 6 hour drive, Chicago to Detroit.

tits/w timestamp or gtfo

Jesus, what is with you people and your dysfunctional relationships. People don't change, you can't fix them, and you can't expect other people to fix you.

Dude, you're the only one who decided to live in the first place. Your bf wasn't the best if he made you think that way. My SO was in bad shape when we started dating, I helped her out of it. However she was the one who was able to make the choice. user you got this. You've been through worse I promise you that.

He saved you but you left him. My ex did the sane shit.

Ah yes long distance is never easy, just video call with her almost every day for moral support, let her stay away from it by advising her to take a job during the day hours when the environment is more active

fuck you! this little cubs father just passed away. have some compassion you inconsiderate bitch.

i guess you're right.

If he makes you question your own feelings, then is he really worth it? The answer is no. Nobody should make you conflicted with yourself unless it's to improve you, and I can assure you by the sound of things, you are anything but being improved by him.

Do you have any hobbies to keep your mind busy for a bit to get yourself back together? Do you have a job or school? Because those will be difficult to do for a bit, however not impossible. My last breakup was filled with ice cream and sad movies. I don't know why, but it helped

I ever make it past the night (not to sound like a dramatic faggot) then I don't know what I'll do. sure, maybe he didn't save me but, he was the one thing that could make me happy day in and day out. before him I was on the edge of giving up. now I have no where else to go.

I'm going to head to bed soon, so if you want to keep talking and for moral support, my kik is moosiegoosie19

Stupid, I know

This time is going to be very tough,I get that. Pls trust me when I say you never want to learn what gunmetal tastes like (now who's the dramatic faggot) my life took turns but I have ended up with someone better and you will too. You will also be a better person too. To quote the father we all needed "you need the bad times to know when the good times are" BOB MOTHERFUCKING ROSS

You can't rely on another person to cure your depression and problems. People are fickle, you need to rely on yourself.

You made the right decision, and in a few months you'll feel better for having made it. But now you need to address your problems of worthlessness and low self esteem.

Still awake user?

yeah

I hate to sound so ignorant but I don't think I can make it a few months. but its a good thing right? over population is on the rise, there are more suicides. we're helping the earth, not taking away. thank you Sup Forums, all of you that have tried to help. it means a lot.

Honestly this thread is better than all the other shit on this board.