Who do you think is more better Blastoise or Charizard

who do you think is more better Blastoise or Charizard

>Turtle>Lizard
>Cannons>Wings
>Water>Fire
>Blue>Orangre
>Tank>Flamethrower
>Blastoise>Charizard

Blastoise is clear winner. Charizard is my least favorite Kanto starter. He's still bro though.

>2016
>Still falling for the Charizard meme
Cmon people charizard is just a fat dragon.

Lizard

Only his mega evolution X replaces one of the types with dragon.

venusaur >>>>>>>>>>> blastoise > charizard

Fucking fools of course blastoise beats charzard! Its a water vs fire type.

Excuse the spelling

>Blastoise ice beams Venasaur
>Blastoise hydro pumps Charizard

I don't see how Blastoise isn't the best

Charizard can win! Just believe in the heart of the cards!

Blastoise can use surf, Charizard can't fly

Blastoise:1
Atheists:0

Sup Forumsro are you from Idaho?

Blastoise, it has fucking water canons on its back and a shell so its pretty much a tank

I like Charizard more, but have to admit Blastoise is pretty badass as well.

Bulbasaur is the best starter, and you're wrong if you think otherwise.
Damn right.
Grass types beat the shit out of water types, no amount of denial changes this.

Obviously Blastoise. Starting to think this is bait, in which case; fuck you OP

>>Charizard uses Thunder Punch
>>Blastoise is paralyzed
>>Charizard used Thunder Punch
>>Blastoise dies horribly and shits himself

Charizard wins

Charinzarn is in having the ultimate lizard fire. He isn't even started...

Well... as much as i love blastoise and since your putting facts in... even tho blast still wins but if mega y charizard has sunny day ability and solar beam...

Same guy here. Even tho solar sunny day charizard wouldnt kill blast due to no stab dmg lol so.. blast still cool

Blastoise is a bulky motherfucker with good physical attack and good defense. His main weakness is to electric types, but he's good to bring out against a team with a strong ground type sweepeer.

Charizard, on the other hand, is a trainwreck waiting to happen. First and foremost: Stealth Rock. Quadruple damage on switching in if enemy sets up the entry hazard. Flying type makes him weak to electric sweepers, but mercifully grants immunity to the otherwise double damage earthquake. Bad news is that most ground types can pick up a handful of rock moves for 4x damage, and ground is a common defensive type. Worse news is that water is another common defensive pick, and Charizard doesn't have the depth in his learnset to deal with it. Sure, he could TM solarbeam, but the charge time gives the opponent time to switch in a resistant pokemon or set up light screen. Sure, sunny day is a thing, but Charizard doesn't lend himself naturally to this composition.

Only in Gen 1, and you can trade your Charizard to a gen 2 game, where it can learn fly, and trade it back. So Charizard can learn fly

You: 0
Charizard :1

>playing anything but gen won
Fucking scrub

A high level charizard can absolutely destroy a blastoise

Unless you beef the defense up through the general store he'd be a force to reckon with.

yeah charizard is sick.

First 2 gens are the original, not only with the games but also with the anime. Johto is still part of the orginial series. AKA it's still valid.
Everything beyond gen II however is indeed for "fucking scrubs".

Alakazam > both

mein neger

>Charizard uses thunder punch
>Blastoise has a 90% chance to not get paralyzed
>Thunderpunch has low power and blastoise can survive it due to good defense
>only way charizard can 1 hit KO Blastoise with TP would be with a crit and choise band
>Charizard dies by hydro pump

/thread

RENAMON IS THE BESTEST POKEMAN EVER FUCK BLASTOYS AND CHARMPENIS

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like I need to be punished really good~ *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles* yess daddy, cum in my mouth *suckles more on daddy's cock*

Not if the Blastoise is high level.

POKEMON IS A FUCKING KIDS GAME GROW UP FAGGOT PLAY POKEMON GO

HILLARY 2016