Question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4changils.html
tiny.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this fucking thread again?

Have your bare feet exposed or be publicly raped and hanged.

the girl in the pic is really hot whats her name

im the guy from last nights thread any fags still here

idk, here's more of her though
what laws would you make for her?

keep dumping and ive posted in the last 2 threads

OFFF BY 1

well idk what you posted

are you from the last thread

maybe, which one were you?

yeah

bump

you still here?

one of you said i hope to see you in future threads. i had the idea of limiting what shoes they can own.

please dump more

oh, i was the guy who wanted harsher rules for asian girls. if this girl applied and you were processing her application, what would you have done?

So I just told my gf about my foot fetish and I'm fucking set Sup Forumsros

idk whats she asking for and whats her situation

lit

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like I need to be punished really good~ *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles* yess daddy, cum in my mouth *suckles more on daddy's cock*

she's down to just one pair of torn up converse shoes, the other ones were stolen. and all she has left are one pair of ankle socks that haven't been washed for 2 months

send her some old used torn up flats regardless of what shes asking for

Literally the best feeling in the world

or maybe just give her nothing at all, and punish her instead. her feet are just too amazing

She's a cheerleader, and she NEVER wears socks I think I'm actually blessed

how old is she? and what's her footwear normally? (socks/shoes)

better than tinder! plenty of horny asian sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4changils.html

She wears converse with no socks usually, she has hella flip flops and wears sperrys sometimes too with no socks
>pic related

My b

what about during cheerleader practice?

They wear pic related and tall white nike socks

Danielle collier nude and ready to die

does she still wear converse without socks when it's really hot out?

During games though they can wear ankle socks & she wears none!!!

Yes I've been dating her for 2 months & I've only seen her w socks on once

Make race mixing punishable by death.

how long are games? is she sweaty afterwards?

You have to give us some more snaps man. You're a lucky son of a bitch.

Danielle toes

Noe, its a model from AmateurSpanishFeet

I know her ad Danielle Collier, a white foot bitch.

Like 2 1/2 hours and depends on the temperature

better than tinder! plenty of horny asian sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4changils.html

Fucking love her feet

Fuck

Soles

Soles & ass

Emily Singleton

You're going to get a hell of a fucking foot job.

Orange

What makes you say that hahah

badaboom

Socks

More soles

Damn

sauce
tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

Emily singleton bare feet

Dude and she likes to be choked and wants to be raped, how set am I??

Your girl likes you having a foot thing. There are no negatives with that. She'll probably be eager to try that shit.