Hey Sup Forums, im looking for people to play this game with and skype. Any user interested?

hey Sup Forums, im looking for people to play this game with and skype. Any user interested?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/other/q2066962-hal-jordan-vs-john-stewart-which-green-lantern-do-you-like-better
gamefaqs.com/boards/191336-injustice-2/74074525
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

girlsaskguys.com/other/q2066962-hal-jordan-vs-john-stewart-which-green-lantern-do-you-like-better

?

if you do end up playing that game add my realid no joke its this

> bigbootyjudy#11928

private server or retail?

>skype

gamefaqs.com/boards/191336-injustice-2/74074525

I'm down to play. I have a ton of 70's on a private TBC server but I'm down to play retail. It's been while since I've played retail. I think my maxed char is 85

Bump to meet wow friends?

kek

Are you an alliance dog OP?

Excited for legion to release but I haven't played in about a year. Anybody else play Horde?

OP here, post your skype names or battle tag

horde player down

>undead lyfe

>alliance dog
You mean worgen?

sludgemouth #11892 have no skype, only TS

how about you post your battletag and I add you?
>inb4 alliance
sadlyf

>undead lyfe

I too remember when I was 15.

OP here, my battletag is justicerul3s#1334

my bad bro, i forgot making a fucking BELF chick and tarting around like a digital barbie doll is a sign of maturity, or orcs and orcs only because too cool to play a humie

LOL BARBIE DOLL IS LIFE

Accept me pussyfarts

>LOL BARBIE DOLL IS LIFE
i in woeful disagreement with your assessment

Kek.

The mature players haven't played horde since Cataclysm

and the three safety trink humie fad is just a coincidence, right?

What the fuck are you on about?

EU/US?

i was miking reference to the fact that most players switched to alliance once axe proficiency stopped being a thing. but that happened after pandaria so nevermind i'm an asshole.

>also fuck alliance

US

Going into legion as a Protection pally, tanked heroic SoO back in MoP and I just came back and started regearing shit. Can also play a ww\brm monk and fire/frost mage. BT is Holocyll#1277. Plans are to rush them mythic dungeons then get me and my brother into mythic raids.

Prot Pally is so shitty to play now.