god you pussy was soo wet... it was fucken awesome

her**

>pork-breathed
>flat-faced
>retarded
>voices like strangled ducks
>gooks

can i fuck you in the ass?

did your daddy fuck you in the ass to hard?

my asian gf OC. who likes her?

anybody interested in my ex?

i do... do you want to swap with me?

strawpoll.me/10857452

show me face then maybe

Moar

yah blow me... fuck Sup Forums is filled with little cunts these days that don't doo shit fucken talk shit and dont post oc anymore....

ok your loss rofl, your girl has tiny tits anyway

Fucking incredible. Those tits are getting me hard as a rock.

yesss

fucken d cups cunt fucken d cups... rather then talking post something tard

Twins. 19

John Stewart > Hal Jordan

Glad you like her. what would you do to her?

I want to slide my cock in between those tits while Im groping them, pushing them together around me and pinching her nipples. Watching that sexy little mouth open, her tongue darting out to lick the head of my cock.

you'll need to have a 7 inch cock at least to satisfy her m8

I'd slap that slut with a fucking mackerel and shove an entire octopus up her ass until the tentacles are poking out her nose.

Anymore of her? She like you cumming on her or in her more?

Gross looks like a fucking roast beef sandwich with mayo.

more?

yea she loves it when I cum in her cute little asian mouth. she swallows all my load

a lot of ya’ll say you love asian girls but do you love the fat asian girls? do you love the tan and dark skinned asian girls ? do you love the ones with hyper pigmentation and acne? do you love the ones with baby hairs and the ones with thick lips and thin eyebrows? do you love the asian girls with monolids? do you love the ones that have a lot of body hair? will you love muslim and hindu asian girls? do you support the asian girls who aren’t pale as paper and thin and tall with perfect skin?

Do you love trans Asian girls? Do you love Asian girls with curly hair? Do you love bald Asian girls? Do you love disabled Asian girls? Do you love Black Asian girls? Do you love mixed Asian girls? (that aren’t mixed with White)

no

Nice blog post

Sweet mother of christ

kys

Anyone want to fuck mum or her girls??

Angry hamplant leave

keep posting

We love sexually attractive girls. These threads are for sexually attractive girls of Asian descent... like how can you be so retarded acting like this is some race bs.